V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

My theory is that there are a few really strong gym leaders or Elite 8 members organizing the plans with robo-Amanda. If no one can get strong enough or get the badges to challenge them, they can continue to stay in power and manipulate the region.

This organization might ally with Team Bladestar which is falling apart and ask fellow gym-leader Flora to join them and free her from jail.

They probably want to reconstruct the region in some way and causing chaos with messed up League plans and memory-wiped gym leaders would help with that.

Who do you think is heading this secret group?

Edited by DreamChaser60

You guys have some ~spicy~ theories cooking over there and here I am just wanting the next update to give more stamps for that mall in GDC, I am dead sure the next floors will sell evolution stones (Need 2 more Ice Stones for Alola Vulpix and Glaceon) and items like Leaftovers, Life Orb, etc

And yeah.. I don't trust Risa.. She rub me the wrong way, that Jigglypuff looks the type to stab you on the stomach and then slowly turn the knife left and right while it laughs as your blood slowly drops to the floor.. Thing's scary yo!

Edited by MhicKy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Zumi said:

Hahaha, sorry if we made you think it was! We were joking earlier in the thread, we're still working on the game 👈😎👈 No worries!

Oh, thank god. But what about remaing Zygarde Cores locations? Nobody didn't tell about that, neither have suggested.

Edited by RoyChaos

Hmm, that's an interesting point. If I remember correctly, there are canonically 5 Zygarde Cores (at least as far as Alola's concerned), which would initially seem at odds with Aevium's four Subregions… until you remember that Terrial is further split into two drastically different landmasses. I figure that there'd be one Core per landmass, so my guesses are...

Floria: Route 4's fancy new Wild Area (a place that big and unspoiled by man's bound to attract an ecosystem-defense system, after all)

Terrajuma: Part of the jungle we don't currently have access to (somewhere down the river beneath the Lover's Bridge, perhaps? 🤔); Valor Mountain's also an option, but that place is packed to the brim with events already...

East Terrial: Somewhere in Route 9, either beyond the two NPCs that have been in that absurdly long conversation (seriously, it's been almost a week in game, minimum...), or in the cave system.

West Terrial: the quicksand-filled cave (this is the one we already have, BTW)

Neverwinter: ...We've never been to any part of this place (assuming Blacksteeple isn't in its waters, of course), so I naturally can't guess for this one

Generally speaking, it seems unlikely that Zygarde would want to put it's most important parts near Garufan territory given their tendency to... mistreat the laws of nature in dramatic ways, but it also wouldn't want to be too far away as to keep it from springing to action should they pull anything dramatic enough. Of course, I'm not a partially-connected deific hivemind spread across several hundred miles of land, so my thought process might be a bit off here. 😅

I feel like at least one core would be near Garufan territory. They'd probably have captured at least one, and it would probably make for a good sidequest to have to go and retrieve it from the depths of some old Garufan facility. Call it HL5 or something, because that quest line has a history of giving insight into ancient Garufan structures.

6 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Hmm, that's an interesting point. If I remember correctly, there are canonically 5 Zygarde Cores (at least as far as Alola's concerned), which would initially seem at odds with Aevium's four Subregions… until you remember that Terrial is further split into two drastically different landmasses. I figure that there'd be one Core per landmass, so my guesses are...

Floria: Route 4's fancy new Wild Area (a place that big and unspoiled by man's bound to attract an ecosystem-defense system, after all)

Terrajuma: Part of the jungle we don't currently have access to (somewhere down the river beneath the Lover's Bridge, perhaps? 🤔); Valor Mountain's also an option, but that place is packed to the brim with events already...

East Terrial: Somewhere in Route 9, either beyond the two NPCs that have been in that absurdly long conversation (seriously, it's been almost a week in game, minimum...), or in the cave system.

Neverwinter: ...We've never been to any part of this place (assuming Blacksteeple isn't in its waters, of course), so I naturally can't guess for this one

Generally speaking, it seems unlikely that Zygarde would want to put it's most important parts near Garufan territory given their tendency to... mistreat the laws of nature in dramatic ways, but it also wouldn't want to be too far away as to keep it from springing to action should they pull anything dramatic enough. Of course, I'm not a partially-connected deific hivemind spread across several hundred miles of land, so my thought process might be a bit off here. 😅

I think the talking NPCs are no longer in there and that way was the way to the abandoned pier to Neverwinter!

...I somehow managed to forget that was them. Well, the caves are still an option, and those two really need to deal with their sleep deprivation now. 🤷‍♀️

25 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

I feel like at least one core would be near Garufan territory. They'd probably have captured at least one, and it would probably make for a good sidequest to have to go and retrieve it from the depths of some old Garufan facility. Call it HL5 or something, because that quest line has a history of giving insight into ancient Garufan structures.

That's a fair point, though HL5 specifically is out of the question, I feel (the sidequest already has a tendency to lock people out, no need to exacerbate the issue), but thankfully it's not the only quest we've had that deals with Garufan shenanigans (I really oughta use Solatone at some point...). 

6 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

...I somehow managed to forget that was them. Well, the caves are still an option, and those two really need to deal with their sleep deprivation now. 🤷‍♀️

That's a fair point, though HL5 specifically is out of the question, I feel (the sidequest already has a tendency to lock people out, no need to exacerbate the issue), but thankfully it's not the only quest we've had that deals with Garufan shenanigans (I really oughta use Solatone at some point...). 

Oh yeah, Solatone… Dancing with Alexandra was probably the best part of that sidequest. And the changed dialogue on the train to GDC.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

The reason why I asked it's because there were already more than 100 Zygarde cells and 1 core currently and we get only 10% Forme Zygarde. That's sad that we can't change forms between 10% and 50%. It's like we can't control Zygarde Cube completely.

Hmmm, if the twitter is to be considered a reliable source of information, then she isn't too messed up. Of course, this is also the twitter that pretty much just has Saki playing animal crossing all day, and I don't know how to feel about Saki just sitting around doing nothing but play ACNH all day while we're fighting Flora atop a massive pyramid at the end of a wasteland comprised of the former capital of the Aevium region.

Seems totally normal to me.

image.thumb.png.91ad5b1f2d3920dd9274902d17e5484d.pngI just now noticing that there is a mysterious individual behind the message board.  And it can't be Risa, because the hair is Red and not Orange.

1 minute ago, Cadmium48 said:

Isn't Rejuv not including Dynamax or Gigantamax?

Dynamax isn't being used at all, while the Gigantimax forms are reportedly being retrofitted to serve as custom Mega Evolutions. No point in letting official designs go to complete waste, ya know?

Gmax, but more as custom megas rather than a new thing. Dynamax is not included.

Can't wait to see where the new Zygarde cores are, especially since it's currently my team's ground type.

Edited by ArcaneArceus

47 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Dynamax isn't being used at all, while the Gigantimax forms are reportedly being retrofitted to serve as custom Mega Evolutions. No point in letting official designs go to complete waste, ya know?

I already fear the terror that Saki will unleash with her Mega - Duraladon. Oh god I already hear Boss music.

3 minutes ago, Rising Emperor said:

I already fear the terror that Saki will unleash with her Mega - Duraladon. Oh god I already hear Boss music.

Can't be any more terrifying than that Wailord with the crazy name that we fought with Goomink.

Still, I'm looking forward to fighting it.

The Wailord was a sidequest. I hope there is no comparison. I would argue that the hardest battles in the main story so far have been:

1) Angie.

2) Rift Aelita.

3) Rift Gardevoir.

4) Nim/Lorna at Zone Zero.

Also I'm suspecting Freya's involvement. Risa disappears and in the next scene she reappears behind the noticeboard. (???)

It does make me wonder if Saki's gonna be a Double Battle, actually. It most reasonable for G-Duradulon to keep its Signature Stalwart Ability, which doesn't do anything in Single Battles. Failing that, it seems reasonable that it'd have a "new" Ability like Mega Charizard Y's Drought, since Heavy Metal and Light Metal don't do a whole lot (and even less, if Gigantimax's lack of a Weight stat is carried over from the main games).

Just now, Autumn Zephyr said:

It does make me wonder if Saki's gonna be a Double Battle, actually. It most reasonable for G-Duradulon to keep its Signature Stalwart Ability, which doesn't do anything in Single Battles. Failing that, it seems reasonable that it'd have a "new" Ability like Mega Charizard Y's Drought, since Heavy Metal and Light Metal don't do a whole lot (and even less, if Gigantimax's lack of a Weight stat is carried over from the main games).

Damn I hope it godamn is!
I love double battles! I make my teams based in double battles! I have 2 teams for that, a Hail Team and a Sunny Team!
(Also Greninja with Mat Block is very underated!)