V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

39 minutes ago, jpmouz said:

Anyone else planning to revamp their whole team to only Gen 8 Pokemon this next episode? Would be fun

nah but i think im gonna change out my cofagrigus for the galarian variant if the crest works on it

1 hour ago, Draconis said:

That said, I wonder how we'll evolve Galarian Yamask into Runerigus in this game. Considering how it evolves in SwSh, what locations in Rejuvenation do you guys think would be likely candidates?

I imagine somewhere in Zorrialyn Desert

18 hours ago, jpmouz said:

Anyone else planning to revamp their whole team to only Gen 8 Pokemon this next episode? Would be fun

Maybe not my whole team, but I've been using Gardevoir and Eelektross for a few chapters, and I'll probably drop them for Hatterene and Dracozolt if they're available by the point where V13 starts.

7 hours ago, Tom O'Brien2006 said:

Should i begin rejuvenation now or should i wait for the update?

I’d say begin now. Rejuvenation now is fairly long, and it doesn’t look live v13 will be coming out within the next month or so.

2 hours ago, Zumi said:

Please understand that we're doing our best to work on the game! Gen 8 implementation is simply taking a lot of time and is the main reason progression is slow (lots of balancing changes due to the addition of gen 8 mons and some mechanics being implemented are dependent on it), but V13 as a whole has a ton of content -- to the point that V12 seems meager in comparison. Not to mention that most of us also have other obligations (most devs are college/uni students, but some are occupied with work as well), so not everyone can work full time on the game, but even then it's still a voluntary project.

It might be a while until V13 comes out, but, well... I can't give out any details, but I personally think that for what you're getting in V13 the wait is going to be worth it. Or well, so I hope! It's a subjective matter after all, buuuuut I personally think that there's a ton of really fucking cool content planned for this version which we're very excited to share with you when V13's ready. 👈😎👈

Please be patient with us as we chip away at the work we have left to do!

No Rush. Take your time, but I bet that v13 will be longer than v12?

3 hours ago, Zumi said:

Please understand that we're doing our best to work on the game! Gen 8 implementation is simply taking a lot of time and is the main reason progression is slow (lots of balancing changes due to the addition of gen 8 mons and some mechanics being implemented are dependent on it), but V13 as a whole has a ton of content -- to the point that V12 seems meager in comparison. Not to mention that most of us also have other obligations (most devs are college/uni students, but some are occupied with work as well), so not everyone can work full time on the game, but even then it's still a voluntary project.

It might be a while until V13 comes out, but, well... I can't give out any details, but I personally think that for what you're getting in V13 the wait is going to be worth it. Or well, so I hope! It's a subjective matter after all, buuuuut I personally think that there's a ton of really fucking cool content planned for this version which we're very excited to share with you when V13's ready. 👈😎👈

Take as long as you guys need. Like the Connoisseur said, we’ve all got your back.

Okay does anyone have at least an inkling as to what the 5 star shards are going to do? As of now, we can obtain 4 of the 5 shards (with the last being the sister we can fight through multiple side quests so we know who will most likely give us the last one). But what will happen when we get all five? will it turn into a shiny charm or something else that's involved with the Aloalan region.

Edited by Crimson_Mc_Black

On 3/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, Zumi said:

I hope you're right about.

sorry if this has been asked already but with gen 8 pokemon coming into v13 i assume the gen 8 starters are included in this? and if so will they be added as starter options at the beginning of the game for those who want one?

• Veterans
2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

sorry if this has been asked already but with gen 8 pokemon coming into v13 i assume the gen 8 starters are included in this? and if so will they be added as starter options at the beginning of the game for those who want one?

Yes! The Gen 8 starters will also be available at the start of the game.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Zumi said:

Yes! The Gen 8 starters will also be available at the start of the game.

Can't wait to start game with this but I have to be patient. But with what kind of color of shiny pokemon would be? That's a mystery.

Edited by RoyChaos