V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

I wonder if the endings will be a little like fallout. Like if you complete a side quest that has nothing to do with the main story it will show that your actions affect the region in small ways.

16 hours ago, Bluedude said:

I wonder if the endings will be a little like fallout. Like if you complete a side quest that has nothing to do with the main story it will show that your actions affect the region in small ways.

that would be cool, or at the least if it doesnt show a picture of it, at least have it mentioned

I am kinda of scared of the multiple endings, because in my 1 save slot (where I have all the 14 gym badges) I might'v screwed up the friendship with Melia and Erin, because:

1. Melia and Erin don't trust me, because of Melia discovering about me being The Interceptor and also her saying about me not trusting me for one bit, and losing a friendship point with Erin *(insert sad violin)* and you might ask: ''Wolf, what the hell did you do to make Melia not trust you one bit?'' well see reason 2.

2. When I restarted my game and started anew, I was still in V10 and played through the game until I was stopped when I tried to catch a shiny Buneary. I didn't know there was a V11 and V12 and so I missed so many events that were changed when the game updated, for example new friendship points that I didn't know. So I unknowingly lost points with Melia and a lots of people.

Short version of this, I probably will regret not being a good friend to Melia and Erin in my 1 save file, but thank god there more save files and we will see what will happen future with the endings. And thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Oh and by the way, keep up the good work Jan and Zumi!

• Developers
7 hours ago, Wolf5002 said:

I am kinda of scared of the multiple endings, because in my 1 save slot (where I have all the 14 gym badges) I might'v screwed up the friendship with Melia and Erin, because:

1. Melia and Erin don't trust me, because of Melia discovering about me being The Interceptor and also her saying about me not trusting me for one bit, and losing a friendship point with Erin *(insert sad violin)* and you might ask: ''Wolf, what the hell did you do to make Melia not trust you one bit?'' well see reason 2.

2. When I restarted my game and started anew, I was still in V10 and played through the game until I was stopped when I tried to catch a shiny Buneary. I didn't know there was a V11 and V12 and so I missed so many events that were changed when the game updated, for example new friendship points that I didn't know. So I unknowingly lost points with Melia and a lots of people.

Short version of this, I probably will regret not being a good friend to Melia and Erin in my 1 save file, but thank god there more save files and we will see what will happen future with the endings. And thank you for coming to my TED talk.

I wouldn't worry too much. There will be a way to gain lots of points in V13.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Wolf5002 said:

You should think before choosing the right answer. For me, I did the opposite on friendship with Melia and Erin. No matter what you choose, you can start from zero if you made a mistake.

Edited by RoyChaos

i hope the update will come up soon i finished the game a few days ago im not kinda interested in some side quest but there a few one that i kinda liked at some  point for example the type null quest was worth it. :3 btw do you think we will see indriad gardevoir one day ? kinda would like to have her in the team tbh uwu but great game! i really love it ! 

23 hours ago, Quentix-hope said:

i hope the update will come up soon i finished the game a few days ago im not kinda interested in some side quest but there a few one that i kinda liked at some  point for example the type null quest was worth it. :3 btw do you think we will see indriad gardevoir one day ? kinda would like to have her in the team tbh uwu but great game! i really love it ! 

For me, it would be unofficial for Indriad's Gardevoir to join in my team in order to atone her sins for everything she caused. But in official way, that won't happen. She's excecuted.

4 hours ago, Quentix-hope said:

welp but dont you feel bad for her? i mean she completely got the ultimate anime betrayal in her face out of nowhere like if she got hit by a huge brick of metal that really hurted in the feels dude

The scene is rather emotional (or Gardevoir is) but it was lost on me. 

I don’t really buy the “I did it because at last someone cared about me” story. The timeline is anything but clear, but that story doesn’t account for Gardevoir engineering Anathea’s “accident” (at that point, Vitus doesn’t look like he was behind it)

However, one can’t deny that Gardevoir was one of the good guys in the story and deserved more appreciation and sympathy upon her demise. 

For instance, she raised the world’s average level of intelligence and honesty by removing the police officers. She’s even responsible for Aelita’s birth (what would we do without her?) and Kenneth’s (brief) happiness. 

On 3/7/2020 at 6:49 PM, RoyChaos said:

You should think before choosing the right answer. For me, I did the opposite on friendship with Melia and Erin. No matter what you choose, you can start from zero if you made a mistake.

Sometimes I do think about what choices I should choose, like saving the cop or Maria, or battling Madelis as Melia or not, because damn that Houndoom just smashed a baby chick with rocks. But I will not try to worry in the future, because I am known as a worrywart and not thinking a second time. Have a good day.🙂

On 3/7/2020 at 6:46 PM, Jan said:

I wouldn't worry too much. There will be a way to gain lots of points in V13.

I am sorry if I troubled you from work, but I will keep not of not worrying......somehow.

And by the way, you are a very passionate person and take breaks once in a while if stress is getting to you.

I have always been amazed by your game with the characters, the pokemon, the shinies, the story and the visuals, and I have been in love with this game, since I got this game. Have a good day and good luck with gen 8!😃 

2 hours ago, Wolf5002 said:

Sometimes I do think about what choices I should choose, like saving the cop or Maria, or battling Madelis as Melia or not, because damn that Houndoom just smashed a baby chick with rocks. But I will not try to worry in the future, because I am known as a worrywart and not thinking a second time. Have a good day.🙂

That part of fighting Madelis depends if you're lucky or not. I have defeated Madelis as Melia once in Normal Difficulty.

Edited by RoyChaos

Anyway, Slaking has been useless in every games because of his ability Truant. Maybe he should deserve to have his hidden ability Comatose but seriously it's only my imagination. It's like nobody is going to use it in this game even if it is available.

Edited by RoyChaos

7 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Anyway, Slaking has been useless in every games because of his ability Truant. Maybe he should deserve to have his hidden ability Comatose but seriously it's only my imagination. It's like nobody is going to use it in this game even if it is available.

There is a Shadow Slakoth later in the game that gets Entraitment and Sucker Punch. Why be useless alone, make others useless as well!

Plus Normalize Slaking vs Adam is a BEAST.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Illumi said:

There is a Shadow Slakoth later in the game that gets Entraitment and Sucker Punch. Why be useless alone, make others useless as well!

Plus Normalize Slaking vs Adam is a BEAST.

What? Sorry. I forgot that part.

4 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

What? Sorry. I forgot that part.

I believe it is in Deep Carotos, the part of story when you go to retrieve a Magma Stone. So it's after Angie's badge.

Just now, Illumi said:

I believe it is in Deep Carotos, the part of story when you go to retrieve a Magma Stone. So it's after Angie's badge.

I was talking about Slakoth moves. I already know about that location.

44 minutes ago, Quentix-hope said:

if your telling me about the one that was posted last year i dont think thats show ay progress its still at 35 percent 😕

It's updated accordingly to the progress, they started at 0% after all. Approx. 35 % is where they're currently at.