Jump to content

V13 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, SteelMemes said:

I've played through Reborn twice and found it pretty hard the first time, and reasonably difficult the second time. I'm less concerned with total difficulty and more concerned with potential immersion-breaking for Intense.

I'd play on normal, at least for the first time around. it's around the same difficulty as reborn is 

intense is as the name suggests. I haven't played on that difficulty myself, but it's definitely more fit for a second or third runthrough

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For updates on the status of V13, please click here!

Excerpt from Patreon:

Just vibing.      

Posted Images

I feel the biggest difference difficulty-wise that makes Rejuv a little "easier" is that Reborn really limits the pokemon that are available to you early on until you get deeeeeeeeeeeep into the story. Rejuv does have that same thing going on early, but if you're doing all of the sidequests and actually hunting in the routes, I feel the choices for your team are a lot better than Reborn is. 

 

now, if you're not aware of what you can catch on a given route, or you miss a sidequest or something like that, yes it CAN be as hard as Reborn

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I am just kinda waiting to see if there will be some sort of announcement from Jan or Zumi or we just wait for the testing phase to be over, I wonder how long that's gonna take, I am hyped!!

Can't wait to go back 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo boy, I hope I'll manage to train up my well-bred options before it's published, because I would be torn between continuing the story and finishing the training. Well luckily only the levels and move sets are left, so it'll probably be fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if we're going to have another event like when V12 came out with the Flora thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shiruu34 said:

I'm wondering if we're going to have another event like when V12 came out with the Flora thing. 

Just the v13 releasing after this long development time with all the problems that came on 2020 as well is enough of an event in my opinion but it would be nice (I don't know about the Flora thing, wasn't here when v12 was released)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Just the v13 releasing after this long development time with all the problems that came on 2020 as well is enough of an event in my opinion but it would be nice (I don't know about the Flora thing, wasn't here when v12 was released)

Yeah. I get it. Things went pretty bad at year 2020. But I never thought there would be 3 versions in V13. You know what I mean.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shiruu34 said:

I'm wondering if we're going to have another event like when V12 came out with the Flora thing. 

yeah it will be cool if its like the flora thing, really hype when i first open the v12 thread and saw the moderators pp become bladestar

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Draconis
Was wondering when someone was going to share that clip from the office, well, it happened eventually

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
39 minutes ago, Draconis said:

 

 

that's exactly the state of this thread and my mind right now lmfao

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Juice said:

I feel the biggest difference difficulty-wise that makes Rejuv a little "easier" is that Reborn really limits the pokemon that are available to you early on until you get deeeeeeeeeeeep into the story. Rejuv does have that same thing going on early, but if you're doing all of the sidequests and actually hunting in the routes, I feel the choices for your team are a lot better than Reborn is. 

 

now, if you're not aware of what you can catch on a given route, or you miss a sidequest or something like that, yes it CAN be as hard as Reborn

 

14 hours ago, Z64 said:

I'd play on normal, at least for the first time around. it's around the same difficulty as reborn is 

intense is as the name suggests. I haven't played on that difficulty myself, but it's definitely more fit for a second or third runthrough

Yeah reborn was probably hard enough in retrospect, so normal is probably good, especially when it's blind. I just didn't know how tuned/narratively consistent intense was in comparison to normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MhicKy said:

@Draconis
Was wondering when someone was going to share that clip from the office, well, it happened eventually

It is my sworn duty to provide the clip when the time comes

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Draconis said:

It is my sworn duty to provide the clip when the time comes

Frankly I was more surprised no one else had done it already, first thing I thought when I saw the 100% and that the v13 discussion had new notifications was that someone would clip that but no one did, it was.. Strange.. So thanks for your duty!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely hyped for v13, just finished training up some crested mons i'm looking forward to use.

Also pretty hyped for starting a new playfile on intense and getting my ass kicked hard once i finished v13 with my mainfile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZenChu said:

hello everyone! is there a way to download the v13 for testing even if i'm not a beta tester?

Yeah you can actually! You can download V13 to test it when it becomes available to the general public, after people who understand what ''internal testing'' means are done with actually testing it xD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I get it!
The testing bar isn't because the game is being tested! It's testing our patience!
And right now we are at 0%.. Accurate! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...