Jump to content

V13 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For updates on the status of V13, please click here!

Excerpt from Patreon:

Just vibing.      

Posted Images

Did anyone play as Aevia and save the rift hippo? I've heard before that there's a different cutscene than other MCs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Did anyone play as Aevia and save the rift hippo? I've heard before that there's a different cutscene than other MCs. 

You just need a Weird Diary. I forget where you can get it, but remember its somewhere in past.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Darkwave said:

You just need a Weird Diary. I forget where you can get it, but remember its somewhere in past.

Yup I did that, but played as the male character with green and black clothing, not as Aevia. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ibrex2000 said:

I want it to drop as soon as possible, on my first replay with 2 badges, but since it's 97% I'd rather wait for the new version than continue

I'm not one of the devs, but, I've been waiting for new releases from the time V8 was released, so, I guess if the progress becomes 100% by 1st week of June, it would be best to wait till end of July/beginning of August for the beta testing. I would wait for a polished beautiful game like rejuvenation as I'm sure y'all would too. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we getting a new release? Cool.

 

Btw the Bulk up + Speed boost strategy in my Blaziken is still working until now and most fights are not a challenge anymore lol xD 

 

Plus my bulky Umbreon doesn't help in losing haha, I think I'll change strategies.....

 

Or not, I'm sure a legendary will come a sweep my team like always anyways (I'm talking to you Mewtwo Mr. " First Heart attack of the game") 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BRS swag said:

I'm not one of the devs, but, I've been waiting for new releases from the time V8 was released, so, I guess if the progress becomes 100% by 1st week of June, it would be best to wait till end of July/beginning of August for the beta testing. I would wait for a polished beautiful game like rejuvenation as I'm sure y'all would too. 

Very true 🤔 well,no harm in waiting a little longer ✨

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...