Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

I'm aware of the shipwreck problem, it affects anyone who downloaded v1. As for the patience puzzle its an easy solve, you might get sore fingers though.

Louvre is meant to be the one you trade I just haven't fixed the dialogue of the boy so he asks for one, whoops. Will be fixed for v2 :)

• Upvote 1

• Developers

I feel as though my clue gave too much away...

Either way, good job.

Edited by Chivalry
  • Upvote 1

• Developers

The bidoof cave is after the braille puzzle (actually called helix cave but I call it bidoof cave because it's filled with Bidoof.

All puzzles are completely functional.

• Upvote 1

The Braille one is part of the Helix Puzzle. The Helix Puzzle contains two parts, first the Braille and then the Bidoof. You must get by the Braille puzzle first to reach the Bidoof. Once you solve both, you'll receive your reward.

I don't want to be picky... BUT

"Patience" is totally misleading the puzzle after I saw your clue... because I ALWAYS interpreted "Patience" with waiting for something... but what you actually want here is for someone to be IMpatient... you don't want someone to wait for something to happen...

you want someone to be show PERSISTENCE!

No wonder I couldn't figure it out...

because you stupid english language uses SO MANY WORDS FOR SO MANY MEANINGS! - THAT WHY GERMAN IS SUPERIOR AS A LANGUAGE!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

... ummm... yeah... totally not a rage induced outburst here...

... I'll just go over there and collect my reward for that puzzle...

• Developers

Okay then, I guess I'll just have to change it to German for you ._.

I've changed it anyway. Now it displays different messages that change every 10 clicks or so ~

Edited by Chivalry
  • Upvote 1

Is there no dream world abilities for the starter mons in the professor's lab? tried a bunch of times but isn't working which is weird since I've seen Gale wings fletch and drought vulpix -.- also red hair guy won't stop following me which is annoying. Hoping ability capsules are implemented soon too :( . Sick game, and would love to see this game distinguish itself further from reborn and rejuvenation if possible :D

Edited by bloo123

• Developers

bloo123, what version of the game did that issue with Connor following first occur on?

And upload your save, I'll fix it for you :D

Also the hidden abilities are there and working, I suppose you're just pretty unlucky :/

Edited by Chivalry
  • Upvote 1

• Developers

Okay, ill look into it :)

What exactly occurred? Did you finish the kuiki event and he continued to follow you?

Or something else?

• Upvote 1

start in the middle then go in the hourglass shape 2 or 3 times

Middle > NE > SW > SE > NW > NE > SW > SE > NW > (NE > SW > SE > NW >)

Then the NW one should say ORIGIN (easy to spot, because its WAY SHORTER), once you see this go back to the middle one

It doesn't work.

Ugh sorry

Edited by Revengercm

• Developers

The braille puzzle functions correctly, you must start at the middle and if you translate correctly (don't know for sure if Cepheus made a typo or not) something WILL happen ^_^

• Upvote 1

The braille puzzle functions correctly, you must start at the middle and if you translate correctly (don't know for sure if Cepheus made a typo or not) something WILL happen ^_^

Well you could have at least mentioned that I had to look for something in the web, which it shouldn't be like that.

It doesn't work. It ends up in a circle so what's the point? Do I have to do it 100 times?

Edited by Revengercm

Yes but what does Ceph means go into the hourglass shape 2-3 times? Why does the last 4 have ( )?

OH I think I had to circle around the middle rock twice... well how in the world.

Got the bidoof puzzle. I'll give a hint. You have to do it as quickly as you enter the room.

Now is there a good pokemon in the nugget cave?

Edited by Revengercm