Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Also, at the exit of route 2, the point that leads to the town with Aderyn, what are the balloons to the left of the "tunnel" for?  I can only see them while still in route 2, but there's nothing I can do with them, anybody have anything?  I believe I found a glitch in the Addenfall Ranger Guild Infiltration Mission.  I just got on the island, and as I get out of view of the boat by moving left) what seems to be the end of the boat continues to stay in that spot on the screen while gravitating towards where it's supposed to actually be.  By moving to the right where it would be normally fixes it, until I move out of view of it to the left again while it's on the screen.  If you don't understand, I can try to explain better later.

Edited by Ninja491

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Been a while since I checked this forum.

No V5, but Caz changed his profile pic. That means he's alive.

their current title is very fitting for them when it comes to announcing any sort of progress over here >.>

5 minutes ago, Viking said:

prior to the start of july, the last time caz was on the website was feb. 27th, but since july started, he's been on the website multiple times. thats some good news

we can only hope thats the case but remember, there comes a time when a modder feels excessive burnout from making one or more mods or loses inspiration and just drops the project(s) entirely sometimes with next to no word.................... im not trying to say thats what caz is doing or has done with desolation not am i hoping that this is true but ya gotta look at it from all possible standpoints no matter how positive or negative it may be

On 7/18/2019 at 12:20 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

we can only hope thats the case but remember, there comes a time when a modder feels excessive burnout from making one or more mods or loses inspiration and just drops the project(s) entirely sometimes with next to no word.................... im not trying to say thats what caz is doing or has done with desolation not am i hoping that this is true but ya gotta look at it from all possible standpoints no matter how positive or negative it may be

Yeah... as much as I hate to admit it, you’re right

Hey, sorry if this is a stupid question. I was wondering if anyone knew the exact requirements to reveal the Aron cave. I have completed the grave stone riddle, the second gym, and retrieved the old doll (or whatever it’s called) and I would really like to have an Elekid on my team for my next play through. Although others have posted abt this they solved the issue themselves (something my dumb ass seems unable to do 😞 ) 

anyways thanks for reading and any help you’re willing to provide!

12 hours ago, Vanilla Twilight said:

Could you increase the level for Pokemon Obedience, I'm spending more time trying to get good rng in important trainer battles rather than playing the actual game.

We’re already at level 65, 5 badges into a 16 badge game. Increasing the soft cap any further at this point wouldn’t be feasible.

9 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

honestly the one problem with this game is that we are way to high leveled for how far we are badge wise. I don't know a good work around it though 

I forget if this was ever mentioned publicly seeing as this conversation took place 2-3 years ago, but I don't believe Caz is doing an arbitrary 16-badge system. As already observed, the player level now is way too high to go through with such a system, and the badges don't really matter at all to the overall narrative compared to most other fangames. Caz does not seem like the type of writer that will bloat the story and gameplay for the sake of meeting a checklist of what fangames usually have.

Of course, it WAS 2-3 years ago. Plans have likely changed majorly since Caz's deep dive into the field of health science.

Also, welcome back, Caz.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Huh. Desolation is still being worked on. I guess that's another one to add to the very small pile of "Commander was wrong". Hmm...maybe I'll do more like the review I did for Rejuv but with pics talking about certain points. First thing first is finishing Radiant Historia The follower mod. By the time I get to it there will be a V5 knowing me. Anyways, glad to see you in good health and spirits and hope the best at whatever you do or decide.

17 hours ago, Commander said:

Desolation is still being worked on.

Several people have said this, but has been confirmed by Caz himself? I mean it’s nice to know he is well and still visits the forum hence his profile picture changing a few times, but that doesn’t mean much.

22 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Several people have said this, but has been confirmed by Caz himself? I mean it’s nice to know he is well and still visits the forum hence his profile picture changing a few times, but that doesn’t mean much.

Well he posted a screenshot of his game (at least I'm assuming it is) a little over a week ago.

6 hours ago, thatonecookie said:

is this still being worked on

Its my belief that unless they personally say the game is not being worked on anymore its rude to ask even though the last update is a long while ago for the record yes I believe he is not abandoning the game