Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

2 hours ago, Dkr1982dn said:

I was just wondering what script codes we have to edit in rpg maker to get the speed up button.

There is a Scripts.rxdata file on Page 175, which allows for speed up by ALT button. But, if you have no need for debug mode, don't take the file. Specially if you are a first time gamer of this game. The debug mode might spoil the difficulty a lot.

24 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

There is a Scripts.rxdata file on Page 175, which allows for speed up by ALT button. But, if you have no need for debug mode, don't take the file. Specially if you are a first time gamer of this game. The debug mode might spoil the difficulty a lot.

Yeah, I tried it but it just said 'Unable to locate file' or something. I already know how to get debug, it's just that I wanted to speed up the game.

still no word on the whereabouts of caz i see................ shame this has been all but shelved for quite some time............. twas a very promising project i found great interest in playing too as many a few others did as well i imagine

• Global Mods
On 12/30/2018 at 11:02 AM, Cyphre said:

Yeah, maybe when Reborn and Rejuv finally out, Jan and Ame can help with Desolation. Would be amazing. 

After Reborn, Ame is going to work on her next game, Starlight Divide. Rejuvenation is also the first of a trilogy according to Jan's AMA thread from 2016

• Upvote 2

That's too bad, because Desolation have an amazing potential. I know that life happens and all, and everyone got their own projects, but so far i consider Reborn-Rejuvenation-Desolation the holy threesome of pokemon fangames. Would be a shame if Desolation died out. 

• Global Mods

From what I've heard, med school lasts a lot longer than most other degrees/programs, and is pretty rigorous. If there's a mistake, it could lead to a patient getting severely injured or worse, so they need to make sure people going into that profession have a lot of training and know what they're doing. 

I wonder if/when Caz comes back, he'll apply some of what he learned in med school in Desolation scenes. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

From what I've heard, med school lasts a lot longer than most other degrees/programs, and is pretty rigorous. If there's a mistake, it could lead to a patient getting severely injured or worse, so they need to make sure people going into that profession have a lot of training and know what they're doing. 

I wonder if/when Caz comes back, he'll apply some of what he learned in med school in Desolation scenes. 

would be very interesting to see if that happened

If Caz entered med school in 2017 and has no time for the game, then we can expect him to return in 2023. 

Having finished 4.1.1. I wanted to provide some feedback, because the game is on the right track. It just needs some tinkering, and to find out how to continue with the story and all the branches it has created. Now, until Caz comes back dedicated to continue with it, I'd better keep that to myself.

5 minutes ago, princessyiris said:

I can't handle the default speed, at all. Is there any mod that lets me do the 3x speed that Reborn and Rejuvenation had?

check upwards and a fewpages backi as well, there should be a file for the scripts.rxdata that has turbo enabled.................. but if it dont work or if its not up to your standards, there's always cheat engine you can rely on to speed it up

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

check upwards and a fewpages backi as well, there should be a file for the scripts.rxdata that has turbo enabled.................. but if it dont work or if its not up to your standards, there's always cheat engine you can rely on to speed it up

Works great. Thanks. But now I'm feeling greedy.

Would anyone be able to make an edited script with Debug enabled? I just use it to save myself an hour or two when I feel like training up a new mon.

I'd edit it myself but I can't figure this out at all.

6 minutes ago, princessyiris said:

Would anyone be able to make an edited script with Debug enabled? I just use it to save myself an hour or two when I feel like training up a new mon.

a few pages back even further has one with both debug and turbo............. have at thee

On 1/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, princessyiris said:

You can find it here.

blob.thumb.png.6e2b0fec610aa74c133eb13d37d1c588.pngI can't figure out what to do with this, at all.

I talked to the lady at the Stock Center and she told me to go talk to someone who doesn't care about the law. My first thought was to find Garrett but that's easier said than done. I think I've explored every street, every house, and talked to every character in Cellia City to no avail. Does anyone have a clue on what I need to do right now?