Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

On 10/30/2018 at 9:53 AM, MC1999 said:

Where do I get the dawn stone for kirlia to evolve into gallade? I'm at blackview city and would really appreciate gallade for Emily's gym

The earliest Dawn Stone is given to you when you find a Sawsbuck to lure to the woman in the wheelchair near the docks after you defeat emily (but you have to take the 3 pictures in the areas she wants first).

Hardy is about to send out Bellsprout! Want to change Pokémon?

*Changes Pokémon thinking he has 2 Bellsprout*

Hardy sent out Larvitar!

*Hardy sends out what clearly is a Kirlia*

*confused stare, attacks Kirlarvisprout*

Zorua fainted!

*Oh right, Illusion probably isn't working…*

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2018 at 4:07 PM, Corusco said:

First, yay, managed to reaccess the damn thread. We need to get the thread links fixed soon....

Second, anyone know where the Odd Key goes?

Third, where the hell do I get Feebas?!

To get a Feebas, you win it in the pokemon credits randomizer of Celia city's pokecenter. Warning, it will take almost an eternity to get one because I had to soft reset a lot of times.

45 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

Does someone want to explain to,me why my azurill isnt evolving even though she has never fainted even once and is literally level 45

1 word: friendship............. it probably isnt high enough........ just jack it up on vitamins and itll go up eventually, soothe bell helps as well

40 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

Well I know that, but so does just leveling the pokemon up. Hes now level 49 and ive been switch training him with a soothe bell and he still hasnt evolved

switch traiing doesnt work nearly as efficiently even with soothe bell.............. they get friendship even faster if they actually battle, much less so if you send them out then immediately swap them out for something else and despite being just a mere azurill i know for a fact it has at least a couple offensive moves it can utilize

2 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

Well I know that, but so does just leveling the pokemon up. Hes now level 49 and ive been switch training him with a soothe bell and he still hasnt evolved

You need to walk around well. Walking also helps promote friendship. I got my togekiss evolved at lvl 12 or something by doing that.

Ava and Emily have tombstones in Weeping Hill. Assuming Felicity is someone we'll meet later on, that's 3 people that are hinted as dead or are going to die. I don't think it's another Tristan situation seeing as how the other characters are all able to interact with each other... Really curious as to how that will turn out, because I'm fairly certain they're there for foreshadowing.

Thanks for the enjoyable experience. 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Laminis said:

Ava and Emily have tombstones in Weeping Hill. Assuming Felicity is someone we'll meet later on, that's 3 people that are hinted as dead or are going to die. I don't think it's another Tristan situation seeing as how the other characters are all able to interact with each other... Really curious as to how that will turn out, because I'm fairly certain they're there for foreshadowing.

Well, kudos to you Caz for severely mindf*cking me. When you can't predict the outcome of a story, you know it's good. Thanks for the enjoyable experience. 

It’s the greatest Pokémon Fangame ever made for a reason.

I’d put it on the Switch.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to mention that for the braille puzzle, I was using "z" to interact with the braille messages. It wasn't working.

It was only when I used "c" to interact with the messages in the right order that it worked and the door opened.

So far, it's a fun game. I miss the super speed option a lot of pokemon fangames have, but this one is still very fun. Thanks for making it!