Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

But is it truly OK to eat Pokemon? :o

Perhaps we'll never know.

Where else will they get meat though. No time to be a vegetarian when you wanna be a Pokemon master.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 2

Hi ive been playing the game , dont know if ive finished it yet but i just wanted to say ITS A GREAT GAME, the graphics are good they all look well the character sprites are very good and the starters i love em , the plot is also unique , in a good way. and the rival...XD hes great not the usual rival also im suprised at how orginized this is iwas blown back at how good not just the game but also the orginization and work that the team mustve put into this.anyway overall i just wanted to say keep up the good work and.....i wonder how fried krabby would taste ....hmmm one of the questions of life..

• Developers

Thanks! Hah, what team. Most new fan games are made by a single person now. Also note that Connor isn't necessarily the main rival... That's for the next Episode.

• Developers

Apologies for the double post, but it's time for a much needed update on what's going on. Here is a progress report for those interested in Episode 2, I'll get there someday ;-;

Prior updates (93%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)
#################### | Event Updates (100%)
#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)
#################### | Map Remodeling (80%)
#################### | Misc Updates (90%)
#################### | Scripting Updates (90%)
New content (87%)
#################### | Mapping (100%)
#################### | New Field Effects (100%)
#################### | Eventing (90%)
#################### | Sidequests (100%)
#################### | Story (45%)
Total Completion:
#################### | (90%)

Asking me for a release date is like asking me when Naruto will actually finish, so don't get your hopes up ;-;

Next I want to know your guys opinion on something. In most text based RPG's there is a portrait of whoever is speaking in an event, so I've tried to mimic this and want to know what you think. I'd simply like you to tell me which screenshot you think is best and why that is:

F0MCNcc.pngb1a8zPa.pngg4KQVg8.png

1: No portrait, default without any modifications. 2: Portrait added, name display removed. 3: Both Portrait and name are present.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 2

Apologies for the double post, but it's time for a much needed update on what's going on. Here is a progress report for those interested in Episode 2, I'll get there someday ;-;

Prior updates (93%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)

#################### | Event Updates (100%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (80%)

#################### | Misc Updates (90%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (90%)

New content (87%)

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | New Field Effects (100%)

#################### | Eventing (90%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

#################### | Story (45%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (90%)

Asking me for a release date is like asking me when Naruto will actually finish, so don't get your hopes up ;-;

Next I want to know your guys opinion on something. In most text based RPG's there is a portrait of whoever is speaking in an event, so I've tried to mimic this and want to know what you think. I'd simply like you to tell me which screenshot you think is best and why that is:

F0MCNcc.pngb1a8zPa.pngg4KQVg8.png

1: No portrait, default without any modifications. 2: Portrait added, name display removed. 3: Both Portrait and name are present.

The third one looks great. This is definitely a good game!

• Developers

I'll offer to test.

Since I've been here for your awesome project since the beginning, I'm willing to Beta Test if you're still looking ^.^

Super hyped for the new update!

Consider yourself hired.

Screenshot 3 it is then. I'll have add this in for previous areas too so release will take a little longer. That being said I think it'll be worth it, thanks!

Consider yourself hired.

Screenshot 3 it is then. I'll have add this in for previous areas too so release will take a little longer. That being said I think it'll be worth it, thanks!

Wont say I have a lot of experience testing, what would you want us to keep an eye out for in particular? I've gotten up to the first town (finally, a pokemart), haven't really seen anything that jumps out and screams 'broken'.

Except for that puzzle thing in the cave, I've tried what people have said in the thread, no dice.

• Developers

They may have posted the wrong solution, if you translate it correctly it will work fine.

Beta testing will be you pretty much playing the new release when it comes out in a few weeks, making a list of bugs and telling me what you liked or disliked.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

I don't think you quite understood about the beta, beta testers are on stand by until Episode 2 comes out in a few weeks, ill send beta testers the link one week earlier so they can test it out. That way, ill have the majority of bugs fixed upon release!