Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• 2 weeks later...

I am one of those people who have read your post without never writing.

I would like to tell you thanks, because I really, really enjoy this game, and the fact the are still so many people who is waiting to an update which will probably never come out (if you see the first post, you can read under "last update" the sign "lol", hahah) with so much hope, makes me feeling part of a bigger family or something like that, even if I don't know none of you.

So, thank you to be still supporting this project, and let's hope together an update which will probably never be announced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question! what have been the time periods between updates for desolation in the past? I would like some insight as to how serious the chance of the game never being updated is.

( I'm also wondering if this forum is still alive because this is my favorite fan game and i'd love to talk about it with people.) 

1 hour ago, SnootDoodle said:

Question! what have been the time periods between updates for desolation in the past? I would like some insight as to how serious the chance of the game never being updated is.

( I'm also wondering if this forum is still alive because this is my favorite fan game and i'd love to talk about it with people.) 

Its been a good while unfortunately.  I'd say like around 2 years maybe. Caz does visit the website quite frequently now  but still no word on if its gonna get an update. All we can do is hope and wait 

10 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

Its been a good while unfortunately.  I'd say like around 2 years maybe. Caz does visit the website quite frequently now  but still no word on if its gonna get an update. All we can do is hope and wait 

So was there two years between the other updates? Or is that just how much we're on right now? also on an unrelated note, is the Gastly the "treasure" for the weeping depths logic puzzle? 

Edited by SnootDoodle

7 hours ago, SnootDoodle said:

So was there two years between the other updates? Or is that just how much we're on right now? also on an unrelated note, is the Gastly the "treasure" for the weeping depths logic puzzle? 

Couldn't give you an answer to that, i found the game at the most recent update. But Caz disappeared from the site for a very long time until just like 6 months ago popping back on and visiting frequently. As far a gastly, idk its also been a while since ive played. 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:43 AM, darkwaters33 said:

Couldn't give you an answer to that, i found the game at the most recent update. But Caz disappeared from the site for a very long time until just like 6 months ago popping back on and visiting frequently. As far a gastly, idk its also been a while since ive played. 

okay! thanks for the help anyways, I gave up trying to make sense of the puzzle. I got the ghastly what does it matter?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Shadowdark said:

Anyone knows when will ep 5 come out

Btw the game was epic keep up the good work

Again, its been a few years for any update, caz disappeared from the site for a while but recently has started logging back in consistently, he has not said anything about episode 5. All we can do is wait and hope