Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

Ahh the false positive. You'll find that most fan games with a large file size are detected by chrome as a virus. Not sure why, maybe Ame or someone might know.

Well it's just my whole comp was hell bent on claiming it but I've had no issues since. it also seems if you don't delete the old files it may cause a glitch in sprites but it's easy enough to fix... Not the save files >.>

• Developers

The difficulty is supposed to be high, and Connor has been nerfed for the release. That being said, proper preparation will make the fight a lot easier.

what level did you set pancham to evolve at? not sure if this is a glitch or not but mine just hit 35 with a mightyena in the party and hasn't evolved.

EDIT: used leach seed on clefairy, showed animation for hitting, didn't give the added affect. Teddiursa used sweet scent and the field became electrified.

Edited by Leon99

• Developers

The sweet scent field is yellow but that doesn't mean it's electrified. Clefairy has Magic Guard which prevents indirect damage such as from leech seed. Please post bugs for the beta in the PM's! I'll check up on the Pancham evo.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

5Jm0d03.png

Through months of blood, sweat and tears (bitter, relentless tears), Episode 2 - Crescent Is finally here! Make sure that before you update to Episode 2 you are NOT saved inside of a Pokemon Center.

Please report bugs down below. Before posting a bug, please check the list of known bugs on original post.

A hotfix for Episode 2 (if necessary) will release on the 20th.

Refrain from posting spoilers without using the spoiler tag.

Also, because of the rep system - there is more than one ending.

Good luck and enjoy!

Download Links:

Mega

Mediafire

PS: I love to watch your guys playthroughs regardless of popularity, so feel free to give me something to watch!

Until next time my children.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 4

I'm having a blast playing right now, the puzzles are well made and the story is great !

I really like the new Link system, a really good way to learn about the other characters which reminds me of Persona. I can also see multiple endings depending on our choices through the game.

At the moment i'm only at Redcliff Town at the moment,so i can't really say how much i love this game so far...But yeah ! Keep up the good work Caz !

praise lord Helix

welp, right before fighting koiki or whateve rhis name is, spheal got to lvl 21, with no way of getting reverse candies, it means i wont keep playing this game since i can't beat him in this state

How did you get it to Lv. 21 so fast? Was it your only 'mon?

At that point i had 3 mons at Lv 17 each.

There are reverse candies in the next town, just after the fight.