Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

2 hours ago, firestrikex79 said:

Just as the title says, I was wondering how to find aron in pokemon desolation. I beat the second gym leader, have finished the grave stone puzzles and used the tiny key, but I don't see this so called "Aron Cave". Help plz.

Where can I find aron? I did the gravestone puzzle, tiny key puzzle and beat the second gym leader. Where is the aron cave?

i believe that u have to check out all the graves in weeping hill first, but it does open up an entrance. i dont remember the exact path, but once u get into the maze (where u fought the grunts, met shiv and nova) go to the right. sorry for not being more descriptive

this is an off hand comment, but one suggestion that i would make for improving the experience is to up the aggression factor of the AI. I just fought hardy right now and while i was impressed that the AI was smart enough to switch out at strategic moments, I was wondering why his gallade was using something as weak as false swipe when it had something much better like psycho cut against my yanmega. made my victory feel unearned knowing that I should have lost more of my team

36 minutes ago, xiaomaome said:

i believe that u have to check out all the graves in weeping hill first, but it does open up an entrance. i dont remember the exact path, but once u get into the maze (where u fought the grunts, met shiv and nova) go to the right. sorry for not being more descriptive

I just found the aron! Thank you so much for the help.

Edited by firestrikex79
Found aron

1 hour ago, firestrikex79 said:

Does anyone know how many link stones are attainable in the game? I was thinking about using Gengar, Milotic and Electivire. If you happen to know the locations that would be very helpful too :D. Thanks!

addenfall town. right before, u will see an old man near boxes looking for a link stone. instead, go to addenfall and talk to a man in the house who will be offer someone the use of a link cable. go back to ld man #1 north of addenfall, beat up a black fox grunt n receive a link stone. unfortuantely, i dont know the location of another link stone

Edited by xiaomaome

36 minutes ago, xiaomaome said:

addenfall town. right before, u will see an old man near boxes looking for a link stone. instead, go to addenfall and talk to a man in the house who will be offer someone the use of a link cable. go back to ld man #1 north of addenfall, beat up a black fox grunt n receive a link stone. unfortuantely, i dont know the location of another link stone

Thanks!

Does anyone know where feebas is located? Thanks in advance!

You have to win it from a machine lottery that costs you around 10 credids credits at a PK Center in Cellia. Believe me, it will probably take you a lot of soft-resets until you manage to get a Feebas. with proper IVs. That is, unless you just want a Milotic for your collection.

1 hour ago, AzureC said:

You have to win it from a machine lottery that costs you around 10 credids credits at a PK Center in Cellia. Believe me, it will probably take you a lot of soft-resets until you manage to get a Feebas. with proper IVs. That is, unless you just want a Milotic for your collection.

Thanks for the info! I guess I'll grind for it...wish me luck.

3 hours ago, AzureC said:

I have been trying the lottery for about 1 hour now and haven't seen a single feebas. Are there some other prerequisites that I am missing or am I very unlucky? I have gotten murkrow, inkay, pichu, sewaddle and starly.

I have been trying the lottery for about 1 hour now and haven't seen a single feebas. Are there some other prerequisites that I am missing or am I very unlucky? I have gotten murkrow, inkay, pichu, sewaddle and starly.

Unlucky, in your case. It took me an eternity for me as well to get a Feebas out of that damned machine. I know your pain very well...

Edited by AzureC

1 hour ago, xiaomaome said:

anyone know where the 4 boss pokemon that u track down for the blackview city side quest is? Ive found azumarill, clefable and togekiss

You can find the last one in the same place where you met Tristan for the first time under the totem at the top of Silver Rise.

Edited by AzureC

after beating the rand rogue, i check on the girl who lost her purse in addenfall and the girl who lost a pokemon on route 4. was the grand rogue not the one who mugged them? and if not, here in blackview is this guy?

Edited by xiaomaome

14 hours ago, magnoliuhh said:

Yes I have basically finished the story at this point but I have yet to open the cages 

The police say they're going to open them when you first find them, it seems like it'll take them a couple years to get them open.

I have a problem with this game!

In the beginning of the game, when the Plant-type and Fire-type gym leaders confront Amelia on the ship and it explodes. Then the screen doesn't load and the game stops working!

I believe is something going on with the rain animation because i'ts raining in the next scene.

Does someone know what can I do??

Thanks!!!

2 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

Is this game still being worked on or is it a dead end? Don't wanna start a game if it's not going to get updated and finished 

Can't say for now. The game creator is currently in medical school or so I've heard, so, we might not be seeing updates for a good amount of time. Meanwhile, even though I prefer completed games to play, this one's definitely worth a play. I mean even though it isn't close to complete or even halfway, the point where the game currently stops seems like a good ending for part of a game in itself. So, I say go for it, if you feel like it. 

34 minutes ago, Nullspace said:

Just a small thing, I don't know if it is intentional. Does Torkoal has the drought  ability in this game? Tried ability capsules and no dice.

No, this game is based on gen 6. (ORAS, XY) Torkoal didn't have drought in gen 6.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sten said:

I just finished the game! I thought it was absolutely amazing!
Can't wait for episode 5 if it will ever come out!

I thought the same ! A deep storyline 😍 

@Sten

I have a couple questions about item/pokemon locations 

right now I'm in Celeste City and I am about to take on the second gym 

Does anyone know where the leaf stone it, I need it to evolve my pansage 

Where do I evolve magneton 

Are dratini, and starly available? If so where are they

Thanks for your help