Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Hi

Ummm I'm having a problem opening it, so 3 things 

#1: is it supposed to be a RAR file if so...

#2:when i use RAR opener it only comes with the audio files 

#3 making sure but it is image.png.a5e663a4a4a3ec3da7d8c3acfdba848f.png  this one right

I would really appreciate it if u help :) 

thx

I downloaded this game for the first time some days ago and I just finished it and WOW! Phenomenal fan game 😄 I was disappointed when I ran out of story!

I just finished the latest Reborn episode shortly before this, and I ran out of Rejuvenation a while ago too; what am I meant to do with my time now? Haha 🙂 Thanks for making such a fantastic with a stunning soundtrack (I nearly died of excitement when one of my favourite songs from 

Spoiler

Danganronpa 2

started playing!), intriguing plots, and a range of characters to enjoy! I really loved how your choices truly do affect the story.

• Like 1

Just for passing time, I think I got a grasp on what Lilith's Mega Umbreon might be like. Caz's idea might be different, but, I'm just putting my idea in place for the fun. I have no picture of it, except for the sprite.1874806276_megaumbreon.jpg.8c427873c8b4dce71b9b9d54318c3680.jpgLooks crazy.

Here's what I think of it....

Type: Dark/Fairy

Ability:

Wolfsbane Aura (Reduces damage taken from Poison-type attacks to half. Sharply boosts evasiveness in Dark Crystal field and Misty Field).

OR, if voting for an already existing ability

Shadow Shield (Reduces damage from damaging moves by half. Sharply boosts evasiveness in Dark Crystal field and Misty Field).

Stats: 

HP: 95

Atk.: 65

Def.: 110

Sp.Atk.: 60 -> 120(+60)

Sp.Def.: 130

Spd.: 65 -> 105 (+40)

Total: 525 -> 625 (+100)

• Umbreons are known to produce toxic sweat as a style of smelly defense against threats, hence, it's only natural that it gains resistance to poison when it evolves as it itself produces poison. Thus, the reason for the new ability.
  • It's yellow colored patterns not only serve as scaring tactics but also the patterns glow-in-the-dark dimly but only when it attacks. It has a natural art of deception at night and in moonlight. Glow of it's rings is said to give it mysterious powers, possibly this mega form. Thus, it's only fair to say that it is highly evasive in misty and dark fields.

Moveset: 

Throat Chop (Lvl. 9) 

Dark Pulse (Lvl. 55)

Play Rough (Lvl. 29)

Moonblast (Lvl. 60)

TM - Dazzling Gleam.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:01 PM, BRS swag said:

Just for passing time, I think I got a grasp on what Lilith's Mega Umbreon might be like. Caz's idea might be different, but, I'm just putting my idea in place for the fun. I have no picture of it, except for the sprite.1874806276_megaumbreon.jpg.8c427873c8b4dce71b9b9d54318c3680.jpgLooks crazy.

Here's what I think of it....

Type: Dark/Fairy

Ability:

Wolfsbane Aura (Reduces damage taken from Poison-type attacks to half. Sharply boosts evasiveness in Dark Crystal field and Misty Field).

OR, if voting for an already existing ability

Shadow Shield (Reduces damage from damaging moves by half. Sharply boosts evasiveness in Dark Crystal field and Misty Field).

Stats: 

HP: 95

Atk.: 65

Def.: 110

Sp.Atk.: 60 -> 120(+60)

Sp.Def.: 130

Spd.: 65 -> 105 (+40)

Total: 525 -> 625 (+100)

• Umbreons are known to produce toxic sweat as a style of smelly defense against threats, hence, it's only natural that it gains resistance to poison when it evolves as it itself produces poison. Thus, the reason for the new ability.
  • It's yellow colored patterns not only serve as scaring tactics but also the patterns glow-in-the-dark dimly but only when it attacks. It has a natural art of deception at night and in moonlight. Glow of it's rings is said to give it mysterious powers, possibly this mega form. Thus, it's only fair to say that it is highly evasive in misty and dark fields.

Moveset: 

Throat Chop (Lvl. 9) 

Dark Pulse (Lvl. 55)

Play Rough (Lvl. 29)

Moonblast (Lvl. 60)

TM - Dazzling Gleam.

Lilith seriously creeped me out. Her backstory for why she created the gang is wild and when she appeared with her weird demon/shaman umbreon I got some serious bad vibes. I wonder who it actually was who killed her family though.

10 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

Lilith seriously creeped me out. Her backstory for why she created the gang is wild and when she appeared with her weird demon/shaman umbreon I got some serious bad vibes. I wonder who it actually was who killed her family though.

Exactly. Bet that guy was some money-driven rich guy in Cellia or Blackview.

Hello, I was wondering could someone explain how to run pokemon desolation on my computer because I think i made a mistake and I don't know how to fix it. Here's what happened I finish downloading the game then my computer asks with what app should i open the file and i put  in internet explorer then put inside of a zip folder than extracted it but when it finished extracting nothing happened. What should i do? Because when i try to take out of the way i decided to open it wont let me and i dont know what to do. Also, can somebody as well explain the correct to run the game it would be greatly appreciated.

On 10/20/2018 at 2:24 AM, Elaxus said:

Hello, I was wondering could someone explain how to run pokemon desolation on my computer because I think i made a mistake and I don't know how to fix it. Here's what happened I finish downloading the game then my computer asks with what app should i open the file and i put  in internet explorer then put inside of a zip folder than extracted it but when it finished extracting nothing happened. What should i do? Because when i try to take out of the way i decided to open it wont let me and i dont know what to do. Also, can somebody as well explain the correct to run the game it would be greatly appreciated.

To start the game you decompress the RaR you downloaded in a new folder and click in the game, just like that.

Tho, if there are other problems aside from that, don't be afraid to ask.

19 hours ago, Elaxus said:

Thanks for answering, but how do I have fix the problems that I mentioned below that because I don't think i can play the game without fixing that first.

i honestly couldnt make heads or tails of the issue described aside from the fact that it wouldnt open............. now it could just be me assuming this and i honestly meant no offense by it whatsoever but do you not speak native english or something? cuz that would probably explain why i cant understand it............. again no offense intended by that wether its true or not just that i see messages in a format like that very often to the point where i may jump the gun a bit too hastily

On 10/20/2018 at 3:24 AM, Elaxus said:

Try opening the zip with winRar and not with internet explorer. If you don't have it, you should download that first.

11 hours ago, groniack said:

Try opening the zip with winRar and not with internet explorer. If you don't have it, you should download that first.

personally i use 7-zip............. does all the same stuff as winrar but for free

On 10/27/2018 at 4:41 PM, AIDsToon said:

What happened to Caz's rebornevo account? Has he deleted it because when I click on it, it say "something went wrong"?

very good point there but if so the bigger question that emerges is............... why

2 hours ago, MC1999 said:

Where do I get the dawn stone for kirlia to evolve into gallade? I'm at blackview city and would really appreciate gallade for Emily's gym

no idea where u can find one tbh, i always resorted to gardevoir myself

Edited by ArcBolt27

• Global Mods

I can verify that Caz's account isn't deleted at least. With deleted accounts, the username shows as "Guest", they have a blank avatar, and you can't click on their profile. It's a forum bug that I reported in the staff channel on discord after seeing the posts here, then learned that another member reported it to the staff recently too. 

Members also aren't able to delete their own accounts; only admins have that ability. A user would need to contact an admin to have their account deleted, and when that happens we usually say so in the staff channel (or at least I have when two members asked me to have their account deleted and I pinged an admin so it could be done).

@MC1999 you can buy evolution stones from a shop in Cellia after doing a sidequest where you help her get her stock back from the Black Foxes, but that's after Emily. I'm not sure if a Dawn Stone is available before Emily.

• Thanks 3