Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Anyone know how I could open the cages that imprison the 4 pokemon outside Cellia in a house (if its possible)?

Also, If I didn't trade Aron for elekid, is there another way I can get Elekid/Electabuzz or another Aron?

Edited by Oreki

4 hours ago, Oreki said:

Anyone know how I could open the cages that imprison the 4 pokemon outside Cellia in a house (if its possible)?

Also, If I didn't trade Aron for elekid, is there another way I can get Elekid/Electabuzz or another Aron?

I don't think that you can actually :/ But I do know that you can easily breed your Aron at the Day-Care Center in Blackview City for the trade.

Spoiler

You can buy the Ditto for your Aron at 30 credits in the underground of Cellia City

I’m constantly praying for this game’s swift return. It really has a lot of potential. But no rush. A polished game takes time. So if you’re out there Caz..... I’ll be here lurking in the corner waiting on you.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
51 minutes ago, Mytic27 said:

I dont know about you but i think this project is abandoned considering no response since last june or july from Caz

Caz doesn't hang around the forums very often, and I know that the course he's doing is super intense, so just give it time. December / January will probably be the time to watch for.

• Upvote 1

@Maqqy @Zarc Yep, I totally agree. This is, like, the best game on this forum. I guess I've liked it even better than Reborn or Rejuvenation. The end of this episode left me thinking varieties of stuff. Has the character been in a dream so far? Or is he losing consciousness every other time really? Who really is Tristan? How did the MC end up with Aurora by their side? That forest is a bit similar to the beach area near Keneph Jungle. Hardy was the most interesting character for me. That soundtrack tho.

@Zarc @BRS swag I was originally going to wait until V5 came out to play but well I’m weak, so I gave in and now I am currently doing a playthrough. I am HOOKED. Plot and characters are SS grade truly. I’m really trying to not play it too fast so I can savor every moment of this version but it’s hard to not anticipate what’s gonna happen next. And oh, the music. The MUSIC. 

Spoiler

I’m currently on my way to Celeste City and bish that part in the game when me and Ava get to fight Baron and an executive grunt member and then when the fight was over Baron pushed Ava to the lava and I really thought she was dead? But it turns out that she was saved by Aedryn? Easily my favorite part of the game thus far. That scene caught me off guard I thought my sis Ava really died I was about to bawl my freaking eyes out and when that happen bruh. I was shook to my core this game is insane.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

@Zarc @BRS swag I was originally going to wait until V5 came out to play but well I’m weak, so I gave in and now I am currently doing a playthrough. I am HOOKED. Plot and characters are SS grade truly. I’m really trying to not play it too fast so I can savor every moment of this version but it’s hard to not anticipate what’s gonna happen next. And oh, the music. The MUSIC. 

Hide contents

I’m currently on my way to Celeste City and bish that part in the game when me and Ava get to fight Baron and an executive grunt member and then when the fight was over Baron pushed Ava to the lava and I really thought she was dead? But it turns out that she was saved by Aedryn? Easily my favorite part of the game thus far. That scene caught me off guard I thought my sis Ava really died I was about to bawl my freaking eyes out and when that happen bruh. I was shook to my core this game is insane.

That's good. Ahead, there are a lot of things waiting. Lot of pokemon waiting to be used. You would know it all tho, having played once.

5 hours ago, fotis123 said:

hello , i beat all 4 of the boss pokemon, azumaril ,wigglytuff,travenant and togekiss, i went back to talk to the guy in park and he still saying there is 4 of his pokemon around the map, i am doing anything wrong let me know thanks!

If I remember correctly, the trevenant wasn't one of his pokemon.

Spoiler

I am pretty sure he had a Clefable