nepeta100

TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

He’s also kept the final episode of undertale on hold for weeks too since he has mentioned that a few times but since he’s pretty much done everything in undertale I wonder what could he be talking about 

he should finish up season 4 and make episode 19+postgame season 5

To be honest I can't see him doing that since he's pretty set in his ways about a lot of things. Not that he's got much content since all he's done for the past month is wheel and Reddit stuff.

Many people have given him suggestions for things when he asked and he either ignored them or gave a pretty lame excuse tbf. 

I don't see him reviving Reborn until at least next year if he continues with the mindset of "I'm not going to complete current content until new content is released"

Just to lighten the mood, I think these gems should be brought to your attention. Reborn disstracks:

Welp looks like we’re not getting reborn back he just started playing through uranium 

Posted (edited)

I was hoping he’d play rejuv but uranium isnt so bad either especially it is Nuzlocke.

i think he is just waiting for episodes 19 to come out and they he’ll play reborn again

Edited by ShadowAgent

I maintain that it's irrational for him to wait for ep. 19 to continue Reborn because we don't know when it's being released but I've wanted to see him play Uranium ever since I did. So I'm alright with this. 

For those who aren't familiar with Uranium it's a very unique RGSS because it's 99% Fakemon and introduces a new type. 
I'm really looking forward to seeing his reactions to this game. 

So me and Dream have been talking for a few weeks now about whether to lock this thread or not. A few weeks ago we decided to wait until he finished his extreme lp to make a decision in case he revived the series afterwards. Considering his latest statements about not playing Reborn until e19 has been released, we have made the decision to lock this thread until he releases a new Reborn episode on his channel.