side quests v12

reaper.

3 hours ago, Geese26 said:

I went to Kyogre dive spot where I pressed the yellow button and it says the gates have lowered down. I cant find where that gate is I can't enter the big door where the seadras are located

Since you’re referring to Seadra, I’m assuming you already fought the Kingdra, in which case you’ve already passed it.  Between the button and where you fought the Kingdra was a gate.  If the nearby button was the last one you pressed, you would see the gate go away.

9 hours ago, DanelerH said:

Since you’re referring to Seadra, I’m assuming you already fought the Kingdra, in which case you’ve already passed it.  Between the button and where you fought the Kingdra was a gate.  If the nearby button was the last one you pressed, you would see the gate go away.

I cant enter the  big door where the seadras are located, after the gates were lowered is there a hidden entrance somewhere 

27 minutes ago, Geese26 said:

I cant enter the  big door where the seadras are located, after the gates were lowered is there a hidden entrance somewhere 

From what I understand, we can't enter that door yet.

So am I doing something wrong? Where is the biggest tower underwater in route 11? I can't seem to activate any of them. I figured the one in the separate dive spot was the tallest, but I can't activate it, either.

3 hours ago, YoMoves said:

So am I doing something wrong? Where is the biggest tower underwater in route 11? I can't seem to activate any of them. I figured the one in the separate dive spot was the tallest, but I can't activate it, either.

You need the key from the pyramid first. Just finish v12 and you can activate them afterwards. 

The question then is: how many entrances into the Wispy Ruins are there? I've hit every door in the main portion, the one behind the waterfall, and the ones in the Wispy Tower entrance, and still can't get the gate in the castle open.

You also need to complete Narsicca sidequest. 

There is a main door obviously (2 ways in there), the one to the left of narsicca. Then there is an entrance near Lost Castle, there is a path down immediately and to the right also a not very obvious door with another way down. 

17 hours ago, Tomek said:

what about virtual badges? I dont know where those trainers are

-Gearen Laboratory

-Trailer on Route 3

-Ranger HQ

-Kristilline Town

-West Gearen

The Culvier Clan member is on route 6, you can get there either by doing the puzzle in aquamarine cave or I think by diving on the part of route 6 you can get to by going north of where the lighthouse is.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 12:20 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

The question then is: how many entrances into the Wispy Ruins are there? I've hit every door in the main portion, the one behind the waterfall, and the ones in the Wispy Tower entrance, and still can't get the gate in the castle open.

did you get it to open? even i've opened all those doors in ruins and completed the narcissa quest too but that gate still wont open

I haven't been able to locate the one near Lost Castle, but since there happens to be a waterfall nearby, I'd imagine that that's a potential lead. I plan on actually buying the Waterfall HM instead of the Golden Jetpack, however, so I've gotta earn my way to the highest available floor of the Department Store first. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Yup. It apparently isn't planned to be used as a blockade at any point in the story, so the Devs. seem to have decided against connecting it to any Badges.

so i tried both the hm and jetpack on that lost castle waterfall and it doesn't work. gotta be something else

Hmm. I've heard a few accounts to the contrary, so I dunno. I'm still getting the HM for battle reasons anyway, so that part of the plan's unchanged. 

...That does mean that it's back to square one with opening that dang gate, though...

9 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Hmm. I've heard a few accounts to the contrary, so I dunno. I'm still getting the HM for battle reasons anyway, so that part of the plan's unchanged. 

...That does mean that it's back to square one with opening that dang gate, though...

has anyone even managed to open it? whats in it even?