side quests v12

reaper.

Just now, Meteordash said:

image.png.55ddf1894a89f9fbb8828806566c3aeb.png

Not sure if it's been said yet, but i randomly flew to the hospital of hope and suddenly Mosely told me to come to her to the side. I'm not sure if this is the Lost Camp continued from this version, or if it's been here for a while now without me knowing. Either way, it seems the Lost Camp has a continuation?

it had a continuation since v11 when you found all 9 lost kids

2 minutes ago, Meteordash said:

image.png.55ddf1894a89f9fbb8828806566c3aeb.png

Not sure if it's been said yet, but i randomly flew to the hospital of hope and suddenly Mosely told me to come to her to the side. I'm not sure if this is the Lost Camp continued from this version, or if it's been here for a while now without me knowing. Either way, it seems the Lost Camp has a continuation?

Yup, it's a continuation that was added in the last Version. 'Tis a bit of a bitter pill, though.

Edit: Accelgor'd real hard <_<;

10 minutes ago, kream said:
  Hide contents

after the second badge goomink says that hes going to the badland. where is the "badland" actually?

Spoiler

The Badlands are the part of the Region where Sashila Village and Zone Zero are. I believe they're a bit closer to the former, from what I've gathered when others asked the same question.

7 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Hide contents

The Badlands are the part of the Region where Sashila Village and Zone Zero are. I believe they're a bit closer to the former, from what I've gathered when others asked the same question.

Spoiler

thanks i found him getting knocked out at the beach near sashila village

1 minute ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

how did you start the event? i cant get passed the castle....HELP!!

Spoiler

have you done the inkay mission in yuiranch? then ben while tell the guard to let you into the castle

4 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Yes i have done it but ben just stays collecting honey?

so you cant enter the castle? hmmmm strange, maybe you have to finish v12 first or try to talk to everyone in goomy kingdom im not sure

5 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

yes i did all of the mentioned....

Spoiler

hmmmm, thats really weird i even tried backingup the savefiles to see where i went wrong but nothing seems to be missing: you find goomink, it rans to it house, you go to the castle, goomy guard wont let you in, ben comes to save the day and the quest starts.... so i dont really know...

Anyone know where the key is to the backyard of the Darclight manor is, so I can finish the Narcissa quest? I've already done all the darclight cave stuff, so im confused why I dont have all the keys lol

I finally got the Goomink quest to activate! So apparently, alongside finishing the ranch quest...

You also have to finish the Neo Gearen Help Quests and beat Aya on top of it as well. Wonder if the Goomink quest has something with Gearen if that's a requirement.

19 minutes ago, Crickzilla said:

I finally got the Goomink quest to activate! So apparently, alongside finishing the ranch quest...

Spoiler

it is because you have to battle Aya as part of the quest. Makes sense now.

18 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

Near Grand Dream city.

Tnx

Spoiler

I'm in the middle of Ana sidequest in kristilline, and she said she is going to buy lava cookies in the town.. can someone tell me where is this place? I have searched all over the town

34 minutes ago, oka052 said:
  Hide contents

I'm in the middle of Ana sidequest in kristilline, and she said she is going to buy lava cookies in the town.. can someone tell me where is this place? I have searched all over the town

get into the buildings. she's in one of them. its a restaurant but doesn't seems like on outside

On 7/9/2019 at 10:42 AM, Nexen57 said:

Can someone tell me where are all the stamps available in V12 ?

A part from the 2 you get from the culvier clan, if you finish Narcissa's quest and you go back to the powerplant in gearen the scientist will give you another stamp