side quests v12

reaper.

45 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

GDC help quest, its something with officer jenny

I guess i meant continue the quest haha, I cant find Jenny anywhere and I cant find Ana, are they still in GDC?

Edit: found em nvrm

5 minutes ago, MKurusu said:

Does anyone know the last floor puzzle on labrinth, because I'm completely lost 

You can go on the V11 Item guide and it has the layout of the labyrinth and which places you go first for each crest and way to get out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSJG Goku said:

Thanks i jus saw the video 

I found a bug in the game 

I have 8 stamps and i jus beat one of the culvier clan ladies to get another stamp and now i have 9 but you cant access the ninth floor in The department store 

29 minutes ago, Tj simmons said:

I found a bug in the game 

I have 8 stamps and i jus beat one of the culvier clan ladies to get another stamp and now i have 9 but you cant access the ninth floor in The department store 

How did you do that? Is it cause you got one multiple times? If yes, which one?

4 hours ago, Milotic said:

I guess i meant continue the quest haha, I cant find Jenny anywhere and I cant find Ana, are they still in GDC?

Edit: found em nvrm

I was hoping you'd say where you found them cause I'm lost. Can't find 'em anywhere...

Edit: Nevermind, found 'em too. 

Spoiler

In the hospital.

Edited by Hiven

3 minutes ago, Hiven said:

How did you do that? Is it cause you got one multiple times? If yes, which one?

Before the v12 update you Have 6 stamps Now you can get two more stamps from two ladies who are in the Culvier Clan, the one underwater on route 6 gives you a stamp with a mega stone and a popolio , the next one is located in Zone Zero in one of the buildings and she also gives a stamp with a mega stone and then you can access 9 floors including the first floor of the department store  but the 9 floor is inaccessible because when use the elevator it shows you 9th floor and when you exit the elevator you end up right back inside but the thing is if you use the stairs with the 9 stamps you cant go any further 

How do you start the goomink quest? The guards in at the castle won't let me in. Do I have to beat the main story first?

Also, Narcissa won't let me progress in her sidequest because she says I have to finish other stuff first. Is she saying that I have to finish the main story first?

1 hour ago, reaper. said:

can you tell me the exact location? i cant find it

Spoiler

Go to the secret shore, get to the Xen base, use teleporter, go down and you should get to a water spot on which you can surf and eventually dive. You'll get a TM, a Pokemon and some lore if I recall.

18 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

Anyone got any hints on where to find the following;

Goomy when he says he is going to the Badlands

The dark alter on Terujuma in the Deino side quest

Where is the dark matter found? Can't seem to find it and it's not in the item guide.

Spoiler

Alright somehow i missed where I was supposed to meet up with Ana and Dylan after finding that thief in his house, I coulda swore he said something about a boat in the sewers, but I checked those kinds of places and had no luck, anyone doing the sidequest remember where they went?

23 minutes ago, Milotic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Alright somehow i missed where I was supposed to meet up with Ana and Dylan after finding that thief in his house, I coulda swore he said something about a boat in the sewers, but I checked those kinds of places and had no luck, anyone doing the sidequest remember where they went?

If you go to the right of his house and down you will find some water. You can enter the sewers if you go to the right of the water on top

Spoiler

blob.thumb.png.6382e2bdcc1db854a2bc7c6cb389f14a.png

Narcissa is supposed to be in this room, right? I can't figure out where she is or if there's a step I missed along the way. Can someone tell me what needs to be done before she appears here, or where she appears if I'm in the wrong place?