side quests v12

reaper.

23 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

So I had to do the whole maze again because there was no teleporter there...and i got to the end and there's nothing happening? 

diskto.png

um do you see something purple press on it and will teleport you

1 minute ago, espeon860 said:

um do you see something purple press on it and will teleport you

It teleports me to the start, someone mentioned there was a teleport pad that would take me to this room from the beginning. But yeah i've clicked on everything, even redone the entire maze again to no avail.

1 minute ago, Ricochet Ray said:

You have to interact with the door and you'll say the inscription.

I had to go back to the beginning of the quest start because it had reset itself for some reason! Thanks though 🙂

So I dropped down the hole where I first met Amber, the place with the Uxie statue, and from there if you go down and to the left there's a dive spot, but that dive spot just leads into the tide room with the buttons. Does anyone know where else I may need to dive to get to the towers on Route 6?

3 hours ago, Ricochet Ray said:

So I dropped down the hole where I first met Amber, the place with the Uxie statue, and from there if you go down and to the left there's a dive spot, but that dive spot just leads into the tide room with the buttons. Does anyone know where else I may need to dive to get to the towers on Route 6?

Spoiler

If you go down and right from the Uxie statue area there is a rock climbable wall and up there are a bunch of trainers and ledges to jump down from. You may have already done this part but in the middle of those ledges is a ladder and if you climb that there should be a surfable area in front of you with 2 dive spots. One leads to a trainer that gives you a sticker if you beat her. The other one goes to a locked submarine/tower thing which has some crests and lore inside.

I'm not entirely sure how I did this but I think you need to press all the buttons in that dive spot you were talking about and if you navigate the room (might have to leave and dive down again) properly, you end up at a new opening and that's where the button is to open the locked door. It's possible the 4 buttons have nothing to do with this since the dive stream thing was confusing and maybe the opening was always there but this is how I did it.

Just now, Tj simmons said:

Anyone know where to find the key for the Narcissa event for the Mansion in the past

You have to do the darchlight manor sidequest it gives you the key. 

3 hours ago, Gheist said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you go down and right from the Uxie statue area there is a rock climbable wall and up there are a bunch of trainers and ledges to jump down from. You may have already done this part but in the middle of those ledges is a ladder and if you climb that there should be a surfable area in front of you with 2 dive spots. One leads to a trainer that gives you a sticker if you beat her. The other one goes to a locked submarine/tower thing which has some crests and lore inside.

I'm not entirely sure how I did this but I think you need to press all the buttons in that dive spot you were talking about and if you navigate the room (might have to leave and dive down again) properly, you end up at a new opening and that's where the button is to open the locked door. It's possible the 4 buttons have nothing to do with this since the dive stream thing was confusing and maybe the opening was always there but this is how I did it.

I'm sorry if I'm really oblivious, I just swear nothing's working. I had already gotten all of the buttons and had a prompt say "it sounds like a door opened" but when I go to where you direct me, the tower door is closed.

17 minutes ago, Ricochet Ray said:

I'm sorry if I'm really oblivious, I just swear nothing's working. I had already gotten all of the buttons and had a prompt say "it sounds like a door opened" but when I go to where you direct me, the tower door is closed.

I think it's probably telling you that the pathway opened for you to reach the actual button that unlocks the submarine door. So 1 button that's on a pillar thing that you have to click on to press unlocks the submarine door and the 4 buttons on the ground in the dive room with the currents probably unlocks the pathway to reach it. I know the pathway is on the bottom left and you have to navigate through those currents to reach it but I couldn't tell you exactly how. You may need to go all the way back up and dive again because which square you dive down on determines where you end up on the currents.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Gheist said:

I think it's probably telling you that the pathway opened for you to reach the actual button that unlocks the submarine door. So 1 button that's on a pillar thing that you have to click on to press unlocks the submarine door and the 4 buttons on the ground in the dive room with the currents probably unlocks the pathway to reach it. I know the pathway is on the bottom left and you have to navigate through those currents to reach it but I couldn't tell you exactly how. You may need to go all the way back up and dive again because which square you dive down on determines where you end up on the currents.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much I finally found it 😭 

Spoiler

For the Goomink quest, after beating the 1st gym he says he goes to Sheridan (at least I think since I got quickly through the dialogue), but I don't find him anywhere. Any hints?

1 hour ago, Hiven said:
  Hide contents

For the Goomink quest, after beating the 1st gym he says he goes to Sheridan (at least I think since I got quickly through the dialogue), but I don't find him anywhere. Any hints?

he goes to kakori to battle crawli