side quests v12

reaper.

Just now, Gheist said:

Oh yea you probably need to do the ranch quest first so the guy will let you in. As for how to do that, you probably need to have completed all the help center requests so the Inkey sub plot will progress.  After that you probably just talk to the people at the ranch and the quest will start. Not entirely sure, it's been a while.

I'm pretty sure I've done all that and I still can't get in.

I found this spot asking if I wanted to swim off the side, but it won't let me go.

Also, 

Spoiler

I hit all the buttons in the Aquamarine Cave and the one in the Chamber of Valor and it said it sounded like a door opened. I battled the Kingdra, got Horsea, and went to the place East of Neptune, but the door is still shut. Did I do something wrong?

help.png

4 minutes ago, Ricochet Ray said:

I found this spot asking if I wanted to swim off the side, but it won't let me go.

Also, 

Reveal hidden contents

I hit all the buttons in the Aquamarine Cave and the one in the Chamber of Valor and it said it sounded like a door opened. I battled the Kingdra, got Horsea, and went to the place East of Neptune, but the door is still shut. Did I do something wrong?

help.png

That's a bug. That prompt should only be showing up when you want to swim down from that other side, not from where you're at.

7 minutes ago, ManuelJaramillo526 said:

I'm pretty sure I've done all that and I still can't get in.

The one with the Inkey's and Dr. Jenkel (or whatever his name is) where they are kidnapping the miltanks? If yes, maybe try talking to the farmer guy in Honec woods before going off to the Goomy city.

He should be there close to the ranch entrance but I'm not sure if it's quest related. Still might be worth a shot.

Also at the castle make sure you try to go through the door, don't just talk to the guards.

32 minutes ago, Gheist said:

The one with the Inkey's and Dr. Jenkel (or whatever his name is) where they are kidnapping the miltanks? If yes, maybe try talking to the farmer guy in Honec woods before going off to the Goomy city.

He should be there close to the ranch entrance but I'm not sure if it's quest related. Still might be worth a shot.

Also at the castle make sure you try to go through the door, don't just talk to the guards.

If you're talking about Beth whose right beside the water you need to Dive in to get to the Goomy city, then nope it didn't work.

Just now, ColonelAngus said:

There’s a dive spot in the cave that will get you there. There’s a couple that go into the puzzle so be sure to do both

I'm sorry, where's that dive spot? I swear I searched the whole cave and I only found the one that lead to the buttons.

2 hours ago, ManuelJaramillo526 said:

If you're talking about Beth whose right beside the water you need to Dive in to get to the Goomy city, then nope it didn't work.

It was a male farmer standing there for me so that's interesting. You did do the Inkey quest at the farm where you set up fake Miltanks for them to abduct right? If yes then I'm out of ideas other than trying the same things again in the off chance something worked.

While we're on the subject of sidequests, I finished the Narcy quest and made my way to Lost Castle. Currently there's a gate blocking the way in the most northern room and I have no idea how to get past it. Anybody got any clues?

Spoiler

image.png.fb9e9986a711488bb83434413f27b68f.png

Edited by Meteordash
marking screenshot for spoiler for safety reasons

5 minutes ago, Meteordash said:

While we're on the subject of sidequests, I finished the Narcy quest and made my way to Lost Castle. Currently there's a gate blocking the way in the most northern room and I have no idea how to get past it. Anybody got any clues?

Hide contents

image.png.fb9e9986a711488bb83434413f27b68f.png

Spoiler

for me it was already open. I think to open it you need to unlock all chambers within wispy ruins.

19 minutes ago, Gheist said:

It was a male farmer standing there for me so that's interesting. You did do the Inkey quest at the farm where you set up fake Miltanks for them to abduct right? If yes then I'm out of ideas other than trying the same things again in the off chance something worked.

Yup. Did the Inkay quest for the fake Miltanks. I honestly can't think of anything else either. At this point, I think I'm gonna wait till Leo does this sidequest in his V12 Walkthrough. Thanks for the help though.

7 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

You need to find a submarine in that route, then you can

Hide contents

Dunno bout sweet hearts but you can indeed open the lux appartments and get a Gible. Search around you'll find it.

Would you mind giving me some instructions? I found a zone zero key but did not find much else just a few items and the skarmory.

42 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Would you mind giving me some instructions? I found a zone zero key but did not find much else just a few items and the skarmory.

Spoiler

sweet hearts are sold in sheridan if i remember correct. For the lux appartment key you have to backtrack everywhere you have been with ren and aelita in zone zero and you will find it.

36 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:
  Hide contents

So I just rescued Karen from Alamissa Urben and she gave me an inscription to read out to open a door? Is this the door? Because it isn't letting me do anything;

Reveal hidden contents

diskto.png

Spoiler

nah, she meant the door at the end of the labyrinth

25 minutes ago, Brobdingnagian said:

How do you open the chambers in Wispy Ruins?

try the different entrances like the one in golden wood and the one east of wispy tower for example. Then to open the chambers you need a certain amount of badges for each door.

Just now, SSJG Goku said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Good god not that place again haha. Thanks 🙂

no problemo

2 hours ago, espeon860 said:
  Hide contents

there a teleporter near the entrance and warp you to the end of the maze so you don't have to do the whole maze again

So I had to do the whole maze again because there was no teleporter there...and i got to the end and there's nothing happening? 

diskto.png