Zumi

Minor bugs V12

I'm experiencing an anomaly with the move Rollout in Amethyst Cave. 

I've just started shiny hunting Meditite and have naturally encountered Geodudes. 
Against my Mighyena when the wild Geodudes use Rollout, on one of it's 5 possible turns it doesn't land and gives me the text: "It doesn't effect Dusk". 
This has occurred twice so far, the first time on the first turn and the second time was on the second turn. 
It doesn't seem like this is a natural occurrence whist in the Crystal Cave field, though I've not tried it as a Rollout user myself. I don't like Rollout.  

Whilst I'm on the subject, in the Nim battle, Sucker Punch didn't effect Espurr but effected Lunatone and Quick Attack didn't effect Inkay. 
We go into this battle with no knowledge of her field so I just want to check, is that natural?

8 hours ago, Devilish said:

I'm experiencing an anomaly with the move Rollout in Amethyst Cave. 

I've just started shiny hunting Meditite and have naturally encountered Geodudes. 
Against my Mighyena when the wild Geodudes use Rollout, on one of it's 5 possible turns it doesn't land and gives me the text: "It doesn't effect Dusk". 
This has occurred twice so far, the first time on the first turn and the second time was on the second turn. 
It doesn't seem like this is a natural occurrence whist in the Crystal Cave field, though I've not tried it as a Rollout user myself. I don't like Rollout.  

Whilst I'm on the subject, in the Nim battle, Sucker Punch didn't effect Espurr but effected Lunatone and Quick Attack didn't effect Inkay. 
We go into this battle with no knowledge of her field so I just want to check, is that natural?

The Crystal Cavern field makes it so Rock moves become randomly either Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic type, so that would explain why Rollout sometimes wouldn't affect Mightyena. Moves like Sucker Punch and Quick Attack shouldn't work against Nim because Psychic Terrain disables priority moves, though I'm not sure why it would affect Lunatone (unless the field was changed when you used it against Lunatone).

2 hours ago, silverlime said:

The Crystal Cavern field makes it so Rock moves become randomly either Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic type, so that would explain why Rollout sometimes wouldn't affect Mightyena. Moves like Sucker Punch and Quick Attack shouldn't work against Nim because Psychic Terrain disables priority moves, though I'm not sure why it would affect Lunatone (unless the field was changed when you used it against Lunatone).

Perfect, TY for the info. 

As for the Lunatone incident, no, the field never changed. I don't currently even have field changing moves in this game. I would call that a lucky glitch but it took me 3 attempts to beat her and that occurred during one of the failed ones. 😅

so, i don't know if this is a tile error or it's supposed to be like that, but i just saw this

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.13e90cdad9c568577c161901ccae558c.png