Jan

Rejuvenation V12 | Death of One, Birth of Another

22 hours ago, KingDyjor said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Okay, I get it. But are other moves like "Taunt" or "block" used for something? I couldn't find anything for the taunt. Block is maybe for the special move but the damages are still here.

YES I FINALLY DID IT ! Thx for those tips.

No problem 😄

Just wanted to say Thank you to Jan, Zumi and everyone who worked on the side quests!

One of the reasons as to why I love this game so much is how impactful side quests are to the main story, it feels so good to see characters that you only met through side quests actually appear in the main story and changing the outcome of the overall plot.

Thank you for making side quests entertaining and actually worthwhile!

Also, side quest spoilers

Spoiler

Dove Lady's latest side quest actually messed up, please chill with the choices I can't handle this.

• Like 2

hii guys I need little help with understanding something its in the spoiler tag so if you can explain please do tell thank you 

Spoiler

can you please explain the limitation of interceptor part please

Edited by Kartikey
forgot notification

20 minutes ago, Kartikey said:

hii guys I need little help with understanding something its in the spoiler tag so if you can explain please do tell thank you 

Reveal hidden contents

can you please explain the limitation of interceptor part please

Spoiler

Basically if you fuck up enough times that's the end of it, meaning you'll get the bad end if you're not careful. Your choices matter, even if they don't have direct consequences in the game right now!

Thank you 

Spoiler

Are there only 2 under water chambers?? 

Spoiler

Well, I can't pass Flora.
His ryperior is way too tanky and he kills my whole team in one fell swoop, I can do absolutely nothing. I've tried everything

8 hours ago, SunSlash said:
  Reveal hidden contents

where this area?

Spoiler

There's a whole series of areas in Terajuma, but to open that chamber specifically, you'll wanna dive right here (this spot exactly).

53wrIBR.png

Then, if you follow the currents correctly you'll find this pillar and you can put the key in it. This will open up a garufan-looking door you can find if you go north and swim off the side.

xMBTW4t.png

Edited by sparsyle

Hey y'all. Can anyone help me out? I can't enter any of the tournament doors/where the update starts off. They all say that they're locked. Any ideas about what I'm supposed to do?

I'm not quite finished with this version yet, but I will leave a comment about something that I think needs to be addressed:

PS: This may be very negative and not pleasant for some of you to hear. Consider this as constructive criticism as these "disappointment areas"  can be worked on to make infinitely better, something which Jan has done that before. For example, Narcissa's character was unbearable pre-V9 (I was one of the unfortunate witnesses to @DerogatoryTrainer's battle against her where she was an insufferable self-obsessed egomaniac) but she was retouched and made one of my favorite characters in V9. The whole idea of her giving us the spotlight for once, the hero that saved the day was very Reborn-esque and what made the episode really shine.

Spoiler

Despite its numerous strengths, this game is incredibly lore-heavy for a Pokemon game, and I don't mean that in a good way. There are thousands and thousands of cut-scenes and dialogue that make it tiring to read through. And along with the fact that it's hard to keep up with the story at different intervals (certainly if you're not heavily invested in the story like most of you in the forum are), the introduction of new characters at every step make it all the more agonizing. The fact remains that the story is pretty mediocre at best, with very plot-armorish and cheesy twists and turns, albeit being surprising. Too many sequences of "hurr-durr, you're so weak even though you clearly beat me with your Pokemon, I have yet to reveal my true power" followed by some other random NPC coming and saving the day, making our effort seem for naught.

Jan, I know you have a grandiose plot with a huge storyline with the hundreds of characters - but, it's pretty poorly executed yet so far. My primary gripe is with its flow - the story is very jarring and doesn't move smoothly. Secondly, the protagonist's almost null importance to the story and the game assuming our reactions to everything is also a major negative. We're always at the forefront of everything, having to do all the work and at the end thrown to the side in favor of Melia's or Ren's or some other character's supposed awesomeness. I find myself cringing at so many points.

Despite that, I'll say it again - the music and art is phenomenal and you guys have really outdone yourselves in that department.

I'll be more precise in my own thread when I finish this version.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Anyone know if it's possible to enter the Castle of Goomidra ? if so how ?

Has anyone ever mentioned how incredible V12 was? Probably takes 1st place in terms of chapters (before it was V10). The stakes and the revelations were insane not to mention the awesome music like Mood-Comeback. That's an update to remember

1 hour ago, TrainerCas said:

Hey y'all. Can anyone help me out? I can't enter any of the tournament doors/where the update starts off. They all say that they're locked. Any ideas about what I'm supposed to do?

You probably found out by now but are you at the right doors? There's other doors further in the tournament.

5 minutes ago, Reverse said:

You probably found out by now but are you at the right doors? There's other doors further in the tournament.

Yes. I've tried all of the doors

Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Edited by TrainerCas

Heyhey, so time for my ever-present line of questions as I re play through the game lmao.  Definitely shouldn't have deleted my notes.

How do I initiate that budew event? I need one for Venam, because Extrasensory.

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

Heyhey, so time for my ever-present line of questions as I re play through the game lmao.  Definitely shouldn't have deleted my notes.

How do I initiate that budew event? I need one for Venam, because Extrasensory.

I think it got axed as i cant find it either.

1 hour ago, TrainerCas said:

Yes. I've tried all of the doors

Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

After checking the Troubleshooting topic    , you're not the only one with this issue. I don't get why you'd get this issue but your best bet is probably to post your Rejuvenation save file in that thread and ask someone to fix it for you.

I'm sorry for wasting your time.

11 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

I think it got axed as i cant find it either.

Oh god I hope not, Roserade was so GOOD in my last run I wanted another for this one. Like what other good poison types and/or grass types can I really use???

4 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Oh god I hope not, Roserade was so GOOD in my last run I wanted another for this one. Like what other good poison types and/or grass types can I really use???

There's leavanny I guess

14 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

There's leavanny I guess

you're shitting me

12 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:
  Hide contents

For Nastasia, dont forget that literally everyone in team Xen, for one reason or another, were prepared to kill off all of the prisoners of Blacksteeple Castle back then. Despite them working with us, they're still doing really bad shit. There's a reason why their a terrorist organisation, after all.

Spoiler

Yeah, but they aren't dead, are they? hahah yeah, I know Team Xen are the bad guys, but I can't bear myself to hate Eli/Sharon, Ren, or Nastasia (Or, also for character related reasons, Zetta and in a smaller note, Madelis).  Neved, Geara and Cassandra? Yes, burn dem bad (?)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kithas said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, but they aren't dead, are they? hahah yeah, I know Team Xen are the bad guys, but I can't bear myself to hate Eli/Sharon, Ren, or Nastasia (Or, also for character related reasons, Zetta and in a smaller note, Madelis).  Neved, Geara and Cassandra? Yes, burn dem bad (?)

Spoiler

"Neved, Geara "- To be fair, Neved Daughter is practically held hostage and Gaera grew up with fucking Indriad. Maria grew up fine thanks to Vitus not being a shithead till Anathea's death, but Gaera had non of that luxury. So yeah, Team Xen bad, their goals are a mystery and their members are good. (cept Cassandra, fuck her)

59 minutes ago, kenzie said:

you're shitting me

That's why I said "I guess" dum dum

EDIT: realized I created 2 separate posts. Can I merg/ delete myself or should I just wait for mod?

1 minute ago, nhehvnukl said:

That's why I said "I guess" dum dum

oof xD

so i said this in a previous post, and im gonna say it again, jan your amazing
this ep was worth the wait, those twists and turns and reveals where top-notch, it has been a long time i felt this satisfied (last time was a fe days after BOTW)

Spoiler

and that reveal when nastasia acctually took 4 pods, with a few moment later seeing venam alive made be almost cry of joy

57 minutes ago, kithas said:
  Hide contents

tbh how we saw madelis and nastasia evolve, i wont be suprised if jan did the same thing for geara and neved (cassandra can die imo)
just look at flora, i hated her in the beginning because i thought she just was unhappy with gdc. but after learning her real motives i kinda liked her, and i get where she is coming from. She tried to restore zone zero and "save" gdc from team xen. only thing she forgot is her actions made her the same as the group she hates

Quality of this episode is great, but quanity...

I dunno, maybe its the fact we dont have like new city or something, no new help center with few small quests. Also the level cap is the same. Its just FEELS like there is not so much to do in this part. But we are finally getting "the" best pokemons in the game (some pseudo etc).

Also is the menu being back to what it was a bug or a change?