Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

3 hours ago, Display name said:

I was supposed to place the contents of the file into the data folder right?

sorry forgot to quote so you would notice. I'm new to posting on the forums

Yep, the file Map21, I think it was! Just make sure not to put the data folder in the other data folder, I don’t think that would quite work out lol. Anyways, welcome to the forums!

3 hours ago, Shiv said:

Can you help me? i found a bug after i beat Arie brother i went to the Arie apartment and i can.t go out from her apartment

and this is my save file

Game - 110 - Shiv - 8h 51m - 1 badges.rxdata 142.73 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks! I’ll take a look and get back to you soon.

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 1

PBS Files here for you.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:46 PM, TopDawg said:

Hey, I think theres a bug in the elevator where i play as Amy. Instead of going in to the penthouse it takes me back to the lobby and when I try to interact with the elevator button nothing happens.

Could you post your save here?

Edited by MegaMew

Hey, I think I should be honest here. There was a few bad bugs in the game, and I was just feeling lazy. I didn't want to fix them, cause I kept thinking "oh, I fix them in the next version" and stuff like that. But, this isn't the right way to go about it. I removed the Download links so that no one else would get stuck. The links should be working now, and I've fixed all of the known bugs. You can get a copy of the newest version here. There is one known bug, and that is that sometimes trainers won't attack you with their mons. I'm still looking into it, but wanted to get fixes to the game breaking stuff. I really hope you all can forgive me for putting the fixes off for so long. I really hope this clears some stuff up. Anyways, see ya~

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

Hey, I think I should be honest here. There was a few bad bugs in the game, and I was just feeling lazy. I didn't want to fix them, cause I kept thinking "oh, I fix them in the next version" and stuff like that. But, this isn't the right way to go about it. I removed the Download links so that no one else would get stuck. The links should be working now, and I've fixed all of the known bugs. You can get a copy of the newest version here. There is one known bug, and that is that sometimes trainers won't attack you with their mons. I'm still looking into it, but wanted to get fixes to the game breaking stuff. I really hope you all can forgive me for putting the fixes off for so long. I really hope this clears some stuff up. Anyways, see ya~

has anything else aside from the aforementioned bugs being fixed been added and/or changed or is that it for the update?

4 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

has anything else aside from the aforementioned bugs being fixed been added and/or changed or is that it for the update?

- No more softlocks (the elevator)

- You can not enter the Celebi Shrine area before plot allows you

- A couple smaller bugs

- The stone seller now sells her stones for money, rather than shards

- A few text fixes

- The Beta Tester gift has been removed (everyone who already got it may keep it, as a gift for getting through my buggy mess)

I think this should pretty much be it. The version should be fairly bug free now, but if you find anything, please tell me, and I will make it my first priority to fix!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MegaMew said:

There is one known bug, and that is that sometimes trainers won't attack you with their mons.

This is usually caused by certain attacks that the AI wants to call, but isn't really able to. Nature Power, for example, is a move that will cause the AI to lock up and just not use any move whatsoever.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:43 AM, princessyiris said:

This is usually caused by certain attacks that the AI wants to call, but isn't really able to. Nature Power, for example, is a move that will cause the AI to lock up and just not use any move whatsoever.

Okay, thanks. I’ll look more into that and try to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Shiv said:

I just finished the episode,it was one of the best episodes😍 may i ask when will you finish the next episode

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately there’s a lot to do for the next episode, so it’s hard to tell right now. And for the moment, I’d rather not set an impossible deadline. Hope you understand.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 6:13 AM, MegaMew said:

- No more softlocks (the elevator)

- You can not enter the Celebi Shrine area before plot allows you

- A couple smaller bugs

- The stone seller now sells her stones for money, rather than shards

- A few text fixes

- The Beta Tester gift has been removed (everyone who already got it may keep it, as a gift for getting through my buggy mess)

I think this should pretty much be it. The version should be fairly bug free now, but if you find anything, please tell me, and I will make it my first priority to fix!

What is the beta tester gift?

6 minutes ago, dnjdndf said:

What is the beta tester gift?

Basically, there was a gift for all beta testers. (A Honedge, and the TM for Sword Dance I think). It wasn't removed in time for the public release, so some people got a hold of it.

Edited by MegaMew

2 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

Basically, there was a gift for all beta testers. (A Honedge, and the TM for Sword Dance I think). It wasn't removed in time for the public release, so some people got a hold of it.

Was it in the pc don't remember getting it

28 minutes ago, Aiko said:

Hi! I just ran into the same softlock with Amy in the elevator, I'm attaching the save file here!

Game.rxdata 331.66 kB · 0 downloads

I see what's going on. Download this file and post the contents in your data folder. Thanks! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 1