Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

Been a little while, hope development is still going well 

yup still going. If you want to know more you can join the discord, MegaMew is more active there and gives occasional updates on the progress.

https://discord.gg/pbtJXk2

Edited by Edo
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

Been a little while, hope development is still going well 

yeah hi it's going good. i've been kinda forgetting about this thread honestly. i'll post some updates here that i've already showed on the discord in a few days

• Like 3

image.png.7921ab418115c48273f3a23035b78d51.pngimage.png.2279540d6526847e40f62b3679640278.png 

figured i should show these off. these are the new player characters! each of them can be fully customized, with shorts, shoes, shirts, hair, eye color and an optional hat, along with three skin tones for each; white, black and tan. they don't have particular genders per say, but they have been classified as masculine and feminine, but you can choose your pronouns. sorry if that didn't really make sense.

tldr; these are the bases, and you can customize them.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, MegaMew said:

image.png.7921ab418115c48273f3a23035b78d51.pngimage.png.2279540d6526847e40f62b3679640278.png 

figured i should show these off. these are the new player characters! each of them can be fully customized, with shorts, shoes, shirts, hair, eye color and an optional hat, along with three skin tones for each; white, black and tan. they don't have particular genders per say, but they have been classified as masculine and feminine, but you can choose your pronouns. sorry if that didn't really make sense.

tldr; these are the bases, and you can customize them.

I like the ability to customize that's something I missed in Insurgence glad you brought it back

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Does "hair" include hairstyles or only colours?

both!

5 hours ago, Display name said:

I like the ability to customize that's something I missed in Insurgence glad you brought it back

thanks! here's your chance to make your character you!

• 1 month later...

capture015.png.ff58ed45f0710b6964ab7b45f0439538.png

it's been a while since the last update, so i come bringing gifts, or at least screenshots! this area will be featured in the redo of chapter one!

also, concerning chapter one's release date, i'm aiming for a late summer release, so sometime in late august or september! see you then!

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Pokemon Enigma - Shadows Revealed

OUT NOW

Download!

Yeeeeeeeeeeee. It's been so long! But it's finally here! If you'd like, please be sure to offer feedback and suggestions after playing! (if you have an old save file please delete it before playing. THIS WILL CAUSE ERRORS).

(there may be bugs so if there are please let me know)

• Like 3

I´m gonna try this one, once i finished the last game i started. I assume this Game, as this is its first Chapter, has around 3 -10 hours of playtime maximum? Also i might add, the gameplay section mentions 14 Gym and the Features section mentions 18 Gyms, what's up with that? Do some not count as Gyms like Reborn, when they don't give you their Badge after beating them?

1 hour ago, Punch said:

I´m gonna try this one, once i finished the last game i started. I assume this Game, as this is its first Chapter, has around 3 -10 hours of playtime maximum? Also i might add, the gameplay section mentions 14 Gym and the Features section mentions 18 Gyms, what's up with that? Do some not count as Gyms like Reborn, when they don't give you their Badge after beating them?

I would say 8-10 hours, depending on how in depth you like to play. And I'm currently in the process of reworking the main post, as many things have changed.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

I would say 8-10 hours, depending on how in depth you like to play. And I'm currently in the process of reworking the main post, as many things have changed.

Ah, ok. I tend to play a Game fully, so exploring and doing sidequesting, if i like the Story enough, is a must. : )

welp ive noticed a couple bugs so far: first off the dragpult in the prologue battle uses dragon darts but nothing happens, second the mints in perennial dont work but otherwise it seems fine so far, ill try and keep note of things and mention them as i find them