Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, been a while. anyways, dev. has been pretty good. perennial city is pretty much 99% remapped, so that's cool. here are some screenshots:

Spoiler

1853685685_2.png.beaa24107c6ed4c24ec90c75e19bd532.png

16390081_1.png.0c1b60ee01d44b91b5a092ae4db300a0.png

423909066_3.png.5c0b580f562eb96bfc56922277c3fa45.png

so, the area is mostly finished with mapping, but it's not evented yet, meaning that npcs, trainers, and story events won't happen. i'm still finishing up on the story that happens before perennial city (yes i'm changing the plot). anyways, the game is playable up to obtaining the starter, so its coming along!

also, also, in case you were wondering, i finished mapping the first wild area, and its a total of 185x150, meaning its a huge place for you to explore (it also happens to be the first route). perennial city is 119x113, as the full part of the city, but it'll be separated into smaller maps.

-megamew

ps join our discord: https://discord.gg/pbtJXk2

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MegaMew said:

hey guys, been a while. anyways, dev. has been pretty good. perennial city is pretty much 99% remapped, so that's cool. here are some screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

so, the area is mostly finished with mapping, but it's not evented yet, meaning that npcs, trainers, and story events won't happen. i'm still finishing up on the story that happens before perennial city (yes i'm changing the plot). anyways, the game is playable up to obtaining the starter, so its coming along!

also, also, in case you were wondering, i finished mapping the first wild area, and its a total of 185x150, meaning its a huge place for you to explore (it also happens to be the first route). perennial city is 119x113, as the full part of the city, but it'll be separated into smaller maps.

-megamew

You've  done a great job so far so any changes to the story/layout of the game doesn't worry me the slightest. Looking forward to  E3 

• Like 2

On 3/14/2020 at 10:08 AM, MegaMew said:

Reveal hidden contents

-megamew

I like the new perennial city over the old, keep up the good work

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy rick roll day.

(old text below)

Spoiler

splash.png.5a0659d9c7d8962877d6b1503bf570a2.png

Pokemon Enigma Version 3:

I was really hoping to surprise all of you, and here it is!

I've been working really hard on the project, and the content is finally done, so please enjoy!

Thank you so much for playing and supporting!

Additionally, if you find a bug, please report it to me. It helps a lot.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!njRWgCxC!dtVzffIDmf7VIsIR4JHeng0OhV4ytH5-kPlGCYF8SVE

Discord: https://discord.gg/pbtJXk2

-Mega Mew

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, MegaMew said:

I've been working really hard on the project, and the content is finally done, so please enjoy!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!njRWgCxC!dtVzffIDmf7VIsIR4JHeng0OhV4ytH5-kPlGCYF8SVE

-Mega Mew

you were a little early with the troll there broski............. april fool's day aint for a few more hours

-Mega Mew

Is it sad I kept it up because I actually like the song?

-Mega Mew

Wow I played through some of V3 I gotta say you do characters interactions and personalities really well. Thanks for the surprise

Edited by Display name

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

you were a little early with the troll there broski............. april fool's day aint for a few more hours

exactly! you wouldn't have fallen for it tomorrow!

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Is it sad I kept it up because I actually like the song?

lol

1 hour ago, Display name said:

Wow I played through some of V3 I gotta say you do characters interactions and personalities really well. Thanks for the surprise

your welcome!

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 1

okay, sorry again for the rick roll. it was pretty mean, and i apologize.

anyways, here's a small little update. i'm currently working on overhauling enigma's ui, and this is the first thing i've done, the trainer card!

capture000.png.b103e96fa7c78c7e3394a4edabf3a07d.png

yes, it's backwards

and yes, it looks good

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

it's still going, i promise. anyways, while we're all stuck at home, i've taken up some computer art, and i want to show off something i did. here's my take of amy:

1946935797_amyfinished2.thumb.png.e35e717b5271274b7ad8cebb07ebe506.png

this is one of my first computer drawings, and i think i did pretty good. i'd love hear feedback so I can get better!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MegaMew said:

it's still going, i promise. anyways, while we're all stuck at home, i've taken up some computer art, and i want to show off something i did. here's my take of amy:

this is one of my first computer drawings, and i think i did pretty good. i'd love hear feedback so I can get better!

It's pretty good for something you just took up computer art is hard I don't do it personally but my cousin does I can share this with him and see what he thinks.

Edited by Display name
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Display name said:

It's pretty good for something you just took up computer art is hard I don't do it personally but my cousin does I can share this with him and see what he thinks.

that would be awesome! thanks!

27 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

that would be awesome! thanks!

Okay he hot back to me told me to tell tou a couple things. First was that it was hood for a beginner. Second he suggested that sonce it was of a pokemon that you shod draw a pokeball in her hand and last he wanted to know what program you were using.

2 hours ago, Display name said:

Okay he hot back to me told me to tell tou a couple things. First was that it was hood for a beginner. Second he suggested that sonce it was of a pokemon that you shod draw a pokeball in her hand and last he wanted to know what program you were using.

A Pokeball? Got it! Maybe not for this character, but I can try it for some in the future. And I downloaded a free program called Krita until I bother to get Sai.

2 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

A Pokeball? Got it! Maybe not for this character, but I can try it for some in the future. And I downloaded a free program called Krita until I bother to get Sai.

Yeah okay he uses Sai so he recommended it but I didn't know if you already used it. with the pokeball he said in the hand she is holding up a peace sign he said that a pokeball would look good there. I told him you did spiriting and he said that he wanted some tips from you

4 hours ago, Display name said:

Yeah okay he uses Sai so he recommended it but I didn't know if you already used it. with the pokeball he said in the hand she is holding up a peace sign he said that a pokeball would look good there. I told him you did spiriting and he said that he wanted some tips from you

Tips? Ohhhh god... I’m honestly not sure what to say. Watch videos, I guess? I’m not super great at giving advice, and at least for art, I don’t feel qualified enough to lol.

18 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Oww, she's cute. Well done for that.

• Like 1