Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

2 hours ago, TopDawg said:

Just finished the current version and I gotta say it blew me away. Can't wait till the next update drops, whenever it does

Thanks so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

1 hour ago, Aiko said:

Took a sec but I got it! Thanks!

Great!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MegaMew said:

What just happened for you?

So i stayed at the hotel at the lake and explored the forest then went to flora town. Ive talked to everyone and searched everywhere. Ive found a path blocked by vines and an elevator that needs a key, but cant find that anywhere. Idk if im supposed to help save the proffesor first after the event with brady before flora town but i just don't seem to see anything to advance the story or progress 

11 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

So i stayed at the hotel at the lake and explored the forest then went to flora town. Ive talked to everyone and searched everywhere. Ive found a path blocked by vines and an elevator that needs a key, but cant find that anywhere. Idk if im supposed to help save the proffesor first after the event with brady before flora town but i just don't seem to see anything to advance the story or progress 

So when you were in the forest, what events happened?

9 hours ago, Chrixai said:

This is a fun game! Curious to see how it goes. Good luck!

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

Anyone else getting an error when they try to start 2.4 after extracting it from the zip 

I just checked. Try downloading the PBS Files and putting it in the game's main folder. It worked for me.

3 hours ago, lil'Lou said:

I have a bug.

53705600_Capturedecran2020-01-20a18_24_48.png.96565f47c9d7a744978193dd5c2de7b5.png

Amy was supposed to go in Penthouse. I'm stuck now.

Help me please?

I just tested it, and it should be working normally. If you haven't already, switch to Version 2.4. If it still isn't working, let me know.

• Like 1

Pokemon Enigma Custom Shiny Project

I promised I'd do this a later episode, so here it is! Most of you probably can guess what the project is about, so I won't waste time saying. The plan is to implement a few generations per episode, and spread it out over several episodes. For the next release, I'd like to get Gen 1 and Gen 8 added (Possible Gen 2 as well, still deciding). Of course, that's a lot of sprites to get through, however there is a way you can help. You can submit the shiny sprites yourself, if you choose to help. I will try to implement every shiny submitted to me, unless it is too similar to Reborn, Rejuvenation, or Canon shinies. If you'd like to help with color swapping, please ask me before you start anything. This way you won't do something that's already been done.

Or, let's say you aren't so good at palette swapping. That's okay, you can still help out the project, by offering suggestions. I will try to implement every shiny idea submitted to me, unless it is too similar to Reborn, Rejuvenation, or Canon shinies.

Over time, I will post a few shinies here, to show you how progress is going. Anyways, I hope you all are looking forward to the new shinies!

Additionally, there is a Pokemon Enigma Discord now! Join here: https://discord.gg/pbtJXk2

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Feature

There are already quite a few features, but there's another one you can all expect in the next release.

Character Customization!

Soon, you'll be able to change your character's hair, shirt, pants, shoes, and hat! You can really make your character you! Mix and match different combinations, to create your ideal character.

Here are some screenshots:

clothe4.png.28c1f8c2b20407e17bf7ee200599ad9d.pngclothe2.png.78b7f5586c0bae3496d20763d241c803.png

clothe1.png.c2ea08f4c74c3f7f49940ebea8febff6.pngclothe3.png.b89490168c0b69d96a91b9996b17c87a.png

I'm still debating on whether or not I should add support for glasses and colored contacts.

Anyways, please let me know what you think, and tell me what clothes you want to see!

-MegaMew

Edit: If you didn't know already, we have a Discord. Join here: https://discord.gg/pbtJXk2

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

New Feature

There are already quite a few features, but there's another one you can all expect in the next release.

Character Customization!

Soon, you'll be able to change your character's hair, shirt, pants, shoes, and hat! You can really make your character you! Mix and match different combinations, to create your ideal character.

clothe4.png.28c1f8c2b20407e17bf7ee200599ad9d.pngclothe2.png.78b7f5586c0bae3496d20763d241c803.png

clothe1.png.c2ea08f4c74c3f7f49940ebea8febff6.pngclothe3.png.b89490168c0b69d96a91b9996b17c87a.png

I'm still debating on whether or not I should add support for glasses and colored contacts.

Anyways, please let me know what you think, and tell me what clothes you want to see!

-MegaMew

My character will be so weird and I'm looking forward to it!

18 hours ago, MegaMew said:

New Feature

Character Customization!

-MegaMew

Edit: If you didn't know already, we have a Discord. Join here: https://discord.gg/nVehMgV

Looks really good

thumbnail2.png.073d66fa2aeaa578a832b72f948c5f67.png

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

On February 28th, at 12:30 PM Eastern Time, I will, for the first time, STREAM Pokemon Enigma development LIVE! The stream will be held on Youtube. Come on by, even just for a bit and chill. Here's a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8v_k4PPwNO1MBcQ9NnxjMA

Even if you can't stay long, I'd love to see you all there.

-MegaMew

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 6:32 PM, MegaMew said:

thumbnail2.png.073d66fa2aeaa578a832b72f948c5f67.png

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

On February 28th, at 12:30 PM Eastern Time, I will, for the first time, STREAM Pokemon Enigma development LIVE! The stream will be held on Youtube. Come on by, even just for a bit and chill. Here's a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8v_k4PPwNO1MBcQ9NnxjMA

Even if you can't stay long, I'd love to see you all there.

-MegaMew

I'll try and watch the full stream

Edited by Display name