All official art for Rejuvenation [V13.5 ARTWORK UPDATE 2]

Zumi

• Veterans

New character art for Melia (3rd appearance), Venam (2nd appearance), Kanon (1st appearance), Maria, Vitus, Anathea, Amanda and Erick has been added!

From one side I love your art as always. Over 9000 kudos for you🤗💝

But at the other side, I'm crying when I compare little Maria with her older self and for what happened to the Theolia Family. Still grieving for them all😔💔

Screw you Dark Gardevoir for ruining my favourite family and turned Vitrus to Indriad. GO. TO. HELL! IT'S ALL YOU FREAKING FAULT🔥😡🔥

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Art for Alexandra, Flora (Regular & Bladestar), Florin, Aelita (2nd), Erin, Rhodea, Huey and Lavender has been added, as well as art for Rift Gyarados, Rift Galvantula, Rift Volcanion and Rift Carnivine.

• Like 2

• Veterans
6 hours ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

Hey @Zumi, it appears that both Huey's and Lavender's portraits are missing in the latest batch of official art work in this thread.

Oops, thank you for noticing! I copied them directly from the dev post, but it seems I missed them and didn't notice. 's fixed now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

The link in which all the character wallpapers and full resolution character art is located has been sorted per chapter to avoid people getting spoiled on accident! Will change the OP to match this change as well.

3 hours ago, Tomek said:

Omg Zumi these are sooooooo good. P.s. Do you plan to do the artwork of Darkdevoir in normal and rift forms? 

Thank you!! And also, I'm only making art for her rift form. It's for the same reason I didn't draw Braixen and will only draw Delpha, as Darkevoir is only a recolor of a normal gardevoir, while Braixen only gets a blue bow. It felt a little redundant to do art of smth like that.

• Veterans

Art for Risa, Cassandra, Madelis (2nd outfit), Puppet Master, Damien, Cella (Old & Young), Vivian and Anju has been added!

• Like 3

• Veterans

Art for Mosely, the bad future versions of Mosely, Kenneth, Amber, Tesla and Valarie, Melanie, God Mode(TM) Melia, Souta, Rift Aelita and Rift Garbodor has been added!

• Like 1

• Veterans

Added art for the chapter 13 characters -- Melia (4th), Reina, Ren (2nd), Ryland, Hazuki (Young), Nymiera (Casual), Anastasia, Nastasia & Adam (2nd)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Art for Aelita (3rd), Lorna, Alice, Allen, Sakitron, Amandabot, Ryland (Posessed), Kieran, [REDACTED], Isha, Delpha, Karen, Karrina, Spector, Ana, Dylan, Volta, Jolene and Goomink for the characters, and for the rift mons Chandelure, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Hippowdon and Dufaux have been added! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 12:18 AM, Chrixai said:

AXEL DIBS love these btw thanks Zumi!

I couldn't agree more 👌

On 6/4/2019 at 6:33 PM, Zumi said:

hewwo, while y'all are waiting for V12 to drop, here are a couple of bonus icons i did of the protags! i'm not adding these to the main post as they're bonus content and not really 100% ~*~*official*~*~, but feel free to use them if you want c:

aevia.png.e6fb593278908bcb732b43f1c32b5016.pngaevis.png.4699a006a10a882156d7ee9e2acae8c7.pngariana.png.103c7bd61ae99c51d3ccce2b4e059da5.png

axel.png.c3044a40a48b62ef3d7e3e09b49e77ce.pngalain.png.af6cdfb0d0f5804dfce9ab60ca99823c.pngaero.png.f3bf3618a03bcd4bf1ec08e312cc5614.png

BONUS: Ana

ana.png.4b137e1df69f33d57010dd051a577041.png

Now make all the avium MC'S into their disguised form😏

• Like 1

• 1 month later...