Pokémon Reborn: Plates of Arceus (Episode 0) [E18.4.1] (Updated 19th Feb '22)

BlueTowel

• Veterans
19 hours ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Can any of you guys actually fight those totem pokemon? I try out against them, but the game just stops whenever I try out an attack or item.

Do you have the latest patch? I believe this may be the same bug as the Grassy Terrain one fixed recently.

---

Re: Debug, it is working for me at least. Do you have the AddOpt from the AMB pack as well? If not, try adding that!

2 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

Do you have the latest patch? I believe this may be the same bug as the Grassy Terrain one fixed recently.

---

Re: Debug, it is working for me at least. Do you have the AddOpt from the AMB pack as well? If not, try adding that!

I've downloaded the contents from the first page. Is that it?

• Veterans
1 hour ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Tuesday, actually. Will have to redownload it from mega T_T

You can just get the patch from Drive, it's less big. :'3 Is the patch too big for bugfixes? Maybe I can make smaller bugfix patches...

• Veterans
3 hours ago, DarkLugiaX said:

billede.png.cf179ba929d714b745ec9bdf17262011.png

Why do I get this error when fighting against Luna? After her dialogue, this shit appears and crashes my game.

My bad! Take this Map350.rxdata file and replace the one in /Data/ with it! Map350.rxdata

3 hours ago, g6686642003 said:

Author, can I share this module in the community?

Hi, I'm the author! Which community? 

• Like 1

• Veterans
2 minutes ago, g6686642003 said:

Just share it with some friends to play.

Then okay, go ahead! Have fun! :D

2 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Thank you!

You're welcome! Let me know if you find any more bugs! 🛠️

Just now, BlueTowel said:

Then okay, go ahead! Have fun! :D

You're welcome! Let me know if you find any more bugs! 🛠️

Will do, if any shows up. Though, question. After Amethyst has released final episode, Legendaries and all, will they also receive alternative forms.

• Veterans
Just now, DarkLugiaX said:

Will do, if any shows up. Though, question. After Amethyst has released final episode, Legendaries and all, will they also receive alternative forms.

Yes! There are clues in the sidestory as to which Legendary Altforms I have planned! :D

• Veterans
3 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

So, it'd be like getting two legendaries? One original and the other with alt form?

Yes! Or maybe even more...?!

3 minutes ago, g6686642003 said:

Can I capture the Ultra Beast and Legend?

Not this side of Reborn e19!

billede.png.77c0f38511c06f46eec796d35f559d1d.png

Okay, not a bug, I think. But I made mistake when moving this Crustle, and I tried to reset it, (via moving to another area, Agate Circus), but it's not working and now this Crustle comes out looking funny and I do'nt know how to fix it. In it's strange state, I can't pour powder on it, move it, or even fight it. Help me!

billede.png

• Veterans
45 minutes ago, Sunny01 said:

Do we have the stats on this sweet baby yet? Is he going to be faster than old Dracozolt  

Also first egg and he's perfect can't wait for his shiny in new patchs

image.png

Yes! It's in the Makeshift Altdex/PokemonMultipleForms.txt but I'll post the stats here anyway! 

HP: 90
Atk: 90

Def: 70

SpAtk: 80

SpDef: 70

Speed: 105

34 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

billede.png.77c0f38511c06f46eec796d35f559d1d.png

Okay, not a bug, I think. But I made mistake when moving this Crustle, and I tried to reset it, (via moving to another area, Agate Circus), but it's not working and now this Crustle comes out looking funny and I do'nt know how to fix it. In it's strange state, I can't pour powder on it, move it, or even fight it. Help me!

billede.png

Try battling a different Crustle? That might reset that Crustle after. 

• Thanks 1