Pokémon Reborn: Plates of Arceus (Episode 0) [E18.4.1] (Updated 19th Feb '22)

BlueTowel

2 hours ago, Aarkan_Ohara said:

Curious if this pack has assets that can be transferred into the base game. Or alternatively has options to choose which alt forms you want after downloading. Such as removing certain alt forms you dont like/want. Question being how customizable or transferable are the files for the alt forms?

considering the altforms themselves are completely optional to use you can simply choose to not use the ones u dont like but still use the ones u do, do keep in mind with how altforms itself works im fairly certain you cant remove any from the mod entirely without borking the game something fierce

7 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

Hi! It turns out there isn't a Plate Evolution method for Gligar -> Toxic Gliscor! 

You can get it by breeding using a Toxic Plate, or by catching a wild on in the Rock PokéSpot!

From there it evolves like a normal Gligar into (Toxic) Gliscor.

Ahh, thank you. I guess I must've read it wrong.

• Veterans

v0.6.12.1

Bug Fixes

Fixed crash that occurs when battling Taka & ZEL in Beryl Ward with Altforms on.

Updated Sprites
Shiny Pixie Altaria, Mega Pixie Altaria, Mega Shiny Pixie Altaria

Tweaks

Added Toxic Plate evolution method for Gligar -> Toxic Gliscor.

Monthelm now leaves a slightly more helpful note when not at home in Chrysolia Forest.

Patch (V0.6.12.1) (for Windows, Linux and Mac! Reborn E18.4.1 ONLY) (.zip, 114.5 MB) 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yWgbgbAlNP5P4xyMKlXpHBfZkywYTjJu/view?usp=sharing (Google Drive)

Extract into Pokémon Reborn game folder, overwrite and replace files when asked, play.

---

7 hours ago, Sunny01 said:

I was trying to get the trade for a trapinch but when I got to the house the man that is normally there is gone and left a note that says "Gone Mining" Where can I find him?

Grand Stairway! :D I've added "Reborn City" to that note now too.

5 hours ago, Baraayas said:

Hello! I got to the battle in Beryl against Taka and ZEL, but as it is about to start I get this error and the game crashes

85137075_Screenshot(374).png.33479bb9d0c85747f0f515a92d2df8f6.png

Is there any way I can solve this?

Fixed in patch!

3 hours ago, Pigerts said:

Ahh, thank you. I guess I must've read it wrong.

I added it back in! :D I think I took it out for balance purposes a while back but, well, hehe!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Veterans

v0.6.12.2

Bug Fixes

Kubfu no longer evolves without an event, which is not currently available in-game.
Battles should no longer cause errors and be unplayable on Grassy Terrain.
Julia should now have the correct teams when battled in the Peridot Gym.

Patch (V0.6.12.2) (for Windows, Linux and Mac! Reborn E18.4.1 ONLY) (.zip, 114.5 MB) 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UpbA2Q_Lv8xotX_agf9gILd_SU6hMbuz/view?usp=sharing (Google Drive)

Extract into Pokémon Reborn game folder, overwrite and replace files when asked, play.

---

On 7/14/2021 at 1:59 AM, Darkhorse said:

With Kubfu in the game, how can I make sure I get one form of Urshifu over the other when all the PBS files say is a simple happiness evolution?

Whoops! It shouldn't be able to evolve at all yet. It's a Legendary Pokémon, so it'll take a legendary effort to evolve it! Coming next version!!

On 7/14/2021 at 4:21 AM, Sunny01 said:

I just updated to the 0.6.12 patch and when I try to fight the Taruos or Bouffalant I get this error pop up when I try to attack or switch out. I can only run or throw a pokeball

error.png

Fixed in patch! :D

• Like 3

• Veterans

I did a ninja bugfix that I snuck into the v0.6.12.2 downloads because it is small.

Julia had super wrong teams for people with Altforms turned off. Place and overwrite the following map file into /Data/ in the game directory to fix that! 

Map351.rxdata

I'm sorry for the Coffeegeist. And the level 60-70 team.

• Like 1

• Veterans

Hello again! I just wanted to ask something: Is this mod still compatible with the reborn battle music pack?

Thank you for the patch btw! 😄

It is! :D There's a trainertypes.dat in the first post to use with the battle music pack!

• Like 1

Hey! New to the memeforms mod and loving the concept, I'm struggling to find out what the number for forms are within the Debug option to manually switch forms
Some options like Blastoise and Beldum work fine, others like Larvitar we can't find neither the Ice nor Space form. Does anyone know if there's an archive with all the form numbers for the debug menu?

2 hours ago, Baraayas said:

Sorry to bother again, but I cput the debug .rb file in the mod folder but it doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

Did you enable it on the Options menu?

3 hours ago, RAP Yogurt said:

Hey! New to the memeforms mod and loving the concept, I'm struggling to find out what the number for forms are within the Debug option to manually switch forms
Some options like Blastoise and Beldum work fine, others like Larvitar we can't find neither the Ice nor Space form. Does anyone know if there's an archive with all the form numbers for the debug menu?

The file PokemonMultipleForms.txt on the Makeshift Altdex folder may not be user-friendly but has the information that you want besides other stuff like changes to movepool, egg moves and base stats.

Just search the name of the Pokemon and look for the parameter pokemon.form. The value for which the chages are made probably will be the Alt form. For exemple, if you search for Larvitar you will find this under dexEntry

case pokemon.form
     when 0 # Normal
       next
     when 2 # Ice 
       next "Born deep under snow near a special mountain made of ice, it must eat its way to the surface to see its parents."
     when 4 # Space 
       next "A strange, crystalline meteor crashed near a mountain. An unusual Larvitar emerged and ate through all the buried long distance powerlines in the area."  
    end 

So the Form 0 is the standard one, Form 2 is the Ice one and Form 4 is the Space one.

• Thanks 2

• Veterans
8 hours ago, Sunny01 said:

Will the Dream ball's sprite be in the next update and it's animation? 

Yes! I guess I forgot to include those!

Nope, it doesn't appear there for some reason

Which debug mod are you using? 

• Veterans
1 hour ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Okay, i've been trying for a while, but I can't get Hybrid Vulpix. How'd you breed it? I have a ditto and Kanto Ninetales in the day-care, both are with icicle plates, but not luck. What's the deal?

The Hybrid cannot be bred for, it can only be achieved through evolution. 

Once you have a Hybrid Vulpix or Ninetales, though, they will breed more Hybrids.

It's Kanto Vulpix w/ Icicle Plate + Fire Stone or Alola Vulpix w/ Flame Plate + Ice Stone for evolution. :)

31 minutes ago, BlueTowel said:

The Hybrid cannot be bred for, it can only be achieved through evolution. 

Once you have a Hybrid Vulpix or Ninetales, though, they will breed more Hybrids.

It's Kanto Vulpix w/ Icicle Plate + Fire Stone or Alola Vulpix w/ Flame Plate + Ice Stone for evolution. :)

Thank you for it, man. Followed your advice and finally got myself a Hybrid Ninetales. Thanks a bunch!

8 hours ago, Baraayas said:

The one you listed in the first page in the mod compatibility section, from Aironfaar's mod box I think.

Did you also installed the AMB - AddOpt.rb mod? I think that you're required to use it so that the options to enable appear Debug appear on the Options menu.