BlueTowel

Alternate Form Pack v0.6.7 w/ Gen 8 [E18.4.1]

19 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

no new forms/sprites this time around?

Not this time. No new ones were submitted by others, and I ran out of time yesterday to make some before uploading. I'll sort some more before v0.7 though.

This is how my timeline* for the next version is looking:

1. Fix any bugs in v0.6 as they're discovered, release new 0.6.x versions as needed
  2. Add new areas to wiki - wild listings, item listings, battle listings
  3. Add walkthroughs for all sidequests to wiki
  4. Add wiki pages for Memeforms and Memejuvforms version differences
  5. Try to automate or macro converting alternate form game data into wiki tables
  6. Start work on v0.7 (Isle of Armor & Crown Tundra moves, abilities, items, mons + new altforms areas (2-3) and sidequests (2) + new altforms + new plate interactions + randomiser + 8th gen-only switch)

I'll have natural points to fit in some spritework in 2 and 5 from sorting wiki icons and pictures, and I'll release them in batches as they come.

*There's not a lot of time in the timeline. I don't know how long each part will take.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

Not this time. No new ones were submitted by others, and I ran out of time yesterday to make some before uploading. I'll sort some more before v0.7 though.

1. Fix any bugs in v0.6 as they're discovered, release new 0.6.x versions as needed
  5. Try to automate or macro converting alternate form game data into wiki tables
  6. Start work on v0.7 (Isle of Armor & Crown Tundra moves, abilities, items, mons + new altforms areas (2-3) and sidequests (2) + new altforms + new plate interactions + randomiser + 8th gen-only switch)

I'll have natural points to fit in some spritework in 2 and 5 from sorting wiki icons and pictures, and I'll release them in batches as they come.

*There's not a lot of time in the timeline. I don't know how long each part will take.

Make sure you work in taking a break somewhere in that time line, between a whole extra generation and a dlc sized sidequest we have plenty to hold us over until the next version lol

19 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

wait memejuvforms? 😮 nani?

Is it possible to complete the Monster House (i. e. getting Dreepy) event after renovating the city?

16 hours ago, kithas said:

Is it possible to complete the Monster House (i. e. getting Dreepy) event after renovating the city?

I would assume so since you literally have to get to that point to even fight all the monster houses but I also haven't been able to get past that girl blocking the gym entrance

6 hours ago, DJWongTong said:

I would assume so since you literally have to get to that point to even fight all the monster houses but I also haven't been able to get past that girl blocking the gym entrance

Yeah that's my problem too lol

Or maybe the old man is in other place? 

10 hours ago, kithas said:

Yeah that's my problem too lol

Or maybe the old man is in other place? 

Nah, Blue mentioned specifically that the geezer is outside the gym, so either that girl moves with story progression or it is just an oversight. If its the latter chances are they'll have it fixed next version

Also reporting a bug (I think?) the sweets option in the sweet candy shop crashes the game

On 10/14/2020 at 5:04 AM, DJWongTong said:

Make sure you work in taking a break somewhere in that time line, between a whole extra generation and a dlc sized sidequest we have plenty to hold us over until the next version lol

Maybe! I'm excited to add in the stuff I skipped in v0.6, and to put something fun in the Ancient Shrine!

On 10/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, kithas said:

Whoops! Definite oversight. I'll find a new home for him after restoration in v0.6.8! 

23 hours ago, DJWongTong said:

Also reporting a bug (I think?) the sweets option in the sweet candy shop crashes the game

Thanks for the bug report! I'll get that fixed for next version!

7 minutes ago, Giovinco said:

Where can I get a Tart Apple to evolve Applin?

It's in a tree in the Secret Glade where you can find Applin!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Giovinco said:

Where can I get a Tart Apple to evolve Applin?

2 hours ago, kithas said:

It's in a tree in the Secret Glade where you can find Applin!

To be specific, the Applin you get early on is nowhere near the secret glade, in order get to said glade to get said apple you need to explore the undernet which can be accessed via the onyx trainer school or malchous forest

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, DJWongTong said:

To be specific, the Applin you get early on is nowhere near the secret glade, in order get to said glade to get said apple you need to explore the undernet which can be accessed via the onyx trainer school or malchous forest

Uhhh I may had missed that Applin early on hahah I caught mine in the glade... Where does it appear?

Trash can in North Obsidia by the Night Club, the house it is in doubles as a Zorua event location. Easy to miss honestly lol

Edit: May as well throw in a bug report, Positron Metagross retains the steel/psychic type

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 12:49 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

wait memejuvforms? 😮 nani?

A not yet completed mod that I am aiming to have released by the end of the year

On 10/18/2020 at 1:01 AM, DJWongTong said:

Trash can in North Obsidia by the Night Club, the house it is in doubles as a Zorua event location. Easy to miss honestly lol

Edit: May as well throw in a bug report, Positron Metagross retains the steel/psychic type

I'm having some difficulty reproducing or finding a reason for Positron Metagross to have the wrong typing. Can you tell me more about the circumstances of it, please?

Working on some graphics when I have time before releasing the latest bugfix version.

4 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

I'm having some difficulty reproducing or finding a reason for Positron Metagross to have the wrong typing. Can you tell me more about the circumstances of it, please?

Working on some graphics when I have time before releasing the latest bugfix version.

Absolutely, I evolved a normal beldum into a positron metang and both had the ability light metal, I then gave it an exp share and evolved it into positron metagross which funny enough also had light metal (Guess I should have also mentioned that since it shouldnt have that ability). After that I figured I would take advantage of the glitch and give it an iron plate for the speed boost. It has the sprite and all correct learnset moves (Volt tackle, phantom force etc) but when i went to check its typing it was steel/psychic. 

Thanks for all the hard work!