Pokémon Reborn: Plates of Arceus (Episode 0) [E18.4.1] (Updated 19th Feb '22)

BlueTowel

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 5:15 AM, BlueTowel said:

Not a new version, but here's an update on how things are going because it's March:

Delays! Work and health issues have cropped up again (not coronavirus but if that makes its way into this house there'll probably be even more delays), and I don't think March is at all likely for a new version release. I'm going to aim for April, but I'll definitely have to cut out some of the planned content and release it after v0.6 - I'll be including them in v0.6.X versions.

I hope you're doing alright. We're in some crazy times right now and hope you're doing okay. You make some awesome content and I can't wait for V0.6. Stay safe my friend

• Thanks 1

• Veterans

Still not a new version, but here's an update on how things are going! Because it's April!

8th gen:

Pokémon - All are in (Meltan to Eternatus), except Dynamax because no.

Moves - All are in, two don't work correctly and in all probability still won't by v0.6 release (Dragon Darts because it has very complicated targeting in doubles but works fine in singles, Teatime because, well, I don't know why, but not all berries work with it).

Abilities - All are in, two don't work correctly and there is some possibility they will by v0.6 release (Mirror Armor is working fine on moves and Intimidate, but I'm having trouble finding a way to more generally identify Ability-induced stat drops (may add MA exception to all relevant abilities, may leave it half-working, I'll come back to it later), and I haven't tried to get Neutralizing Gas to work yet).

Items - Not adding all of them, but Blunder Policy, Eject Pack, Heavy-Duty Boots, Room Service, Throat Spray, Utility Umbrella, fossils and evo items are in and are untested.

Changes to old Moves - Half are done, still need to update Terrains to reflect the changes, and not updating Defog to remove Terrains.

Changes to old Abilities - All done.

Changes to old Pokémon - All done.

Changes to old Berries - All done.

Dream Ball implemented.

Still to do for 8th gen:

Update AI with new and updated moves, abilities and items.

Add new TMs (not TRs though, for balance purposes).

Update tm.txt with new moves for old Pokémon.

Update tm.txt with new Pokémon.

Mapping type stuff for wild 8th gen Pokémon and v0.6 content:

10/24 maps are done, and 2 are WIP. Will probably cut out 2 or 3 maps to save time, those maps being related to legendary Pokémon altforms.

Eventing type stuff:

Barely started. I hope you're looking forward to chasing Scorbunny around a desert on a bicycle! You have the bicycle, not it. Unless...

v0.6 altforms:

Sprites for old forms - HUNDREDS OF THEM (at the moment, 228 Battlers and 27 icons with more being submitted regularly!)

New forms - 40 listed, many with sprites already, almost all designed but none coded.

8th gen forms - 7 listed, 1 coded, no sprites yet.

New items(?!) - 2*
*not counting keys and the like

Health:

Trying to get an MRI and an EEG without getting COVID-19. Nothing urgent, but hopefully will lead to significantly improving my quality of life.

That's all for now, I think? STAY SAFE OUT THERE! Or inside. Stay safe inside. And don't forget to eat, and sleep, and exercise, and try to get some fresh air, maybe out the window or if you have a garden. Um. Maybe take up meditation. Discover new hobbies. Be excellent to yourself. Also others. Cats...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering, how extensively does this mod change the game? Is it just wild encounters and a few extra mechanics for the player, or do areas and plots change? Also, are altforms available for NPCs?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions, I gotta congratulate you on your cool initiative!

• Thanks 1

• Veterans
10 hours ago, Toufu Survivor said:

I was wondering, how extensively does this mod change the game? Is it just wild encounters and a few extra mechanics for the player, or do areas and plots change? Also, are altforms available for NPCs?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions, I gotta congratulate you on your cool initiative!

At the moment it adds a few altforms to wild encounters and adds extra mechanics based on the Arceus Plates, as well as all the altforms available via Plate Evolution/Breeding mechanics. 

No plots change, but a couple of sidestories are added. Neither are complete and both are subject to minor changes as they're developed - I don't like radically changing a story once it's started being told, but sometimes improvements have to be made. There are a couple of additional maps at the moment, unlocking a door in Vanhanen Castle and a puzzle leading off from it for acquiring a Partner Eevee.

The only NPCs with altforms are added NPCs that can be entirely skipped without any notice. In fact, they're too easily skipped, and a common problem people have is that they never knew there was a sidestory because the only non-optional reference to it occurs during the ticket sale at the very start of the game!

In the next version, I'm changing the game a little bit more, but trying to avoid impacting any of the pre-existing story.

Some NPCs related to the altforms mod sidestories will approach the player, but will still be able to be skipped if preferred.

Many NPCs throughout the game will have relevant altforms added to their teams. 

More areas will have wild altforms, but a majority of them will be found in a set of new areas connected by a network of underground tunnels, featuring a hub area, accessible from various points spread around the region.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 5:16 AM, BlueTowel said:

At the moment it adds a few altforms to wild encounters and adds extra mechanics based on the Arceus Plates, as well as all the altforms available via Plate Evolution/Breeding mechanics. 

No plots change, but a couple of sidestories are added. Neither are complete and both are subject to minor changes as they're developed - I don't like radically changing a story once it's started being told, but sometimes improvements have to be made. There are a couple of additional maps at the moment, unlocking a door in Vanhanen Castle and a puzzle leading off from it for acquiring a Partner Eevee.

The only NPCs with altforms are added NPCs that can be entirely skipped without any notice. In fact, they're too easily skipped, and a common problem people have is that they never knew there was a sidestory because the only non-optional reference to it occurs during the ticket sale at the very start of the game!

In the next version, I'm changing the game a little bit more, but trying to avoid impacting any of the pre-existing story.

Some NPCs related to the altforms mod sidestories will approach the player, but will still be able to be skipped if preferred.

Many NPCs throughout the game will have relevant altforms added to their teams. 

More areas will have wild altforms, but a majority of them will be found in a set of new areas connected by a network of underground tunnels, featuring a hub area, accessible from various points spread around the region.

I hope we get a status update soon. I'm extremely excited for this mod and I hope you're doing alright my man. Even though I'm hyped, your health is more important. I hope you're doing alright.👍

• Thanks 1

• Veterans
10 hours ago, Rising Emperor said:

I hope we get a status update soon. I'm extremely excited for this mod and I hope you're doing alright my man. Even though I'm hyped, your health is more important. I hope you're doing alright.👍

Alright, status update time! It's May!!

Since last time, I've updated the tm.txt with new Pokémon and new TMs (and TRs, which will be TMs in-game), including for old Pokémon, including all the ones dexited! Which is thanks to the TM/TR listings for those Pokémon being leaked through Pokémon Home databases.

I've also added in the new items and new Plate + Ability Interactions, and I'm partway through updating the AI - which is a much larger task than I realised, but this whole thing has been a learning experience.

Some new altforms have been coded, most still need to be. The count for new forms is now at 60. No wait, 61. Not including sprite-only form differences. Including some 8th gen altforms. Not the starters, though, they'll be coming in v0.6.1 (or .2+ depending on bugs).

Speaking of bugs, I'll also be putting it through a week of testing before releasing! Because with so many changes being made, there are surely to be a lot of bugs, and I think it'd be best if I stomped a few on the smallscale first.

I'm hesitant to give an estimate on the time of release, since it keeps slipping. 

Healthwise, scans are on hold as non-urgent until the crisis eases up, which could be a long while. Frustrating but, non-urgent. I work a bit each day, if it's a bad day, I work on something simple.

Once I have the AI done* and I feel like I'm in the home stretch of adding maps, events and updating NPC teams, I'll make sure to post an update. 🙂

*Haphazardly cobbled together from what came before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new to all of this, so this may be a dumb question. Are the original forms of the supposed to be alternate Pokemon still in the game? I keep trying to redownload the patch, but in game I keep coming across the original forms and typing (i.e. Skrelp is still Water/Poison and not Water/Grass). Are both forms in the game and there is just a chance to come across the other forms? Please help. Thanks.  

Also, does this pack work with the randomizer mod? Maybe that is the issue?

Edited by JPMax92

• Veterans
7 hours ago, JPMax92 said:

I'm new to all of this, so this may be a dumb question. Are the original forms of the supposed to be alternate Pokemon still in the game? I keep trying to redownload the patch, but in game I keep coming across the original forms and typing (i.e. Skrelp is still Water/Poison and not Water/Grass). Are both forms in the game and there is just a chance to come across the other forms? Please help. Thanks.  

The original forms are supposed to remain, yes! The other forms are mostly acquired by using Arceus Plates along with evolution or breeding, at least at present. Some are available in the wild, and in the next version (probably coming next month) most will be available without Plates.

7 hours ago, JPMax92 said:

Also, does this pack work with the randomizer mod? Maybe that is the issue?

It does not work with the randomiser, I'm afraid. Both mods modify the same file, scripts.rxdata, and would need a combination mod made. Otherwise whichever you add last with overwrite the other.

I absolutely intend to work on this after the next version releases. Add another couple hundred Pokémon to the randomness!

Quick update on the next version for folks since I'm posting:

AI is done, pending testing. Adding the new altforms now, currently at 40 out of 69 done. Absolute coincidence of numeration. Then I'll have a couple of sessions trying to get moves and abilities that weren't working correctly to work, then it's onto the mapping, events and teambuilding. Anything that's not working correctly at that point may likely stay that way until the next version of Rejuv releases and I have access to some compatible code - Reborn uses an older version of Essentials than the Essentials Gen 8 project, so a lot of the code for that doesn't work.

I think late next month seems a likely release time.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Hi! So I'm onto the mapping, events and teambuilding now. 

Leaving the sessions to fix gen 8 code until after that, it'll be the last thing to do before about a week of testing to catch bugs. Reason being: I've heard that a gen 8 public project for reborn/rejuv versions of essentials is close to being released, and it would be more time efficient to use better code from that, and have a little extra time to work on the rest of v0.6's content. As it is, I'm leaving out a bunch of stuff I'd like to include in the Altforms mod so that I can get the new version out sooner, it's been quite the wait already compared to previous versions, and add the cut content back in over 0.6.X versions. v0.6 is, after all, only a tenth over halfway.

Still looking at a release towards the end of June! 

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Hi! Another delay, I'm sorry! Here's the status update: 

I now have more regular time to work on altforms, but not as much time overall. Before I'd spend a few days working on it a lot, then a few days off, now I'm spending a couple of hours per night on it. Mapping was going very quickly with the earlier work pattern, but is not so quick with the new one.

Mapping is allllmost done. I tried to cut corners and keep it minimal for purposes, but I also didn't want to make something terrible or end up in a situation where people don't want to update for shorter travel to the wild areas. For the last few maps, I think what they're intended to be would have been lost if I'd tried to do them quickly and basically. What am I talking about? I'm saying I had to make some new tiles, some just recoloured, and some from scratch because I couldn't find anything suitable elsewhere. 

Here's a sneak preview! 

Spoiler

newZone.png.c82f86851085bff32939f1e62431d32a.png

Which leaves eventing and teambuilding to do in July. I'm really hoping to get it out by the end of next month, but it seems like every time I give a timeframe it ends up slipping. Probably by the end of July, though.

• Like 6

Guy is pretty much doubling the content in the game and apologizing for making sure its high quality.

Keep up the good work dude, everything is looking great! 🔥👌👌

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Alrighty, status update time!

Eventing is well underway. All of the TMs that will be available this side of e19 are placed. Today I finished making the sidequests/puzzles for the Galar starters. NPC events are largely done, but I still have what is for me the difficult task of giving them dialogue, and placing lore around. I'm 99% sure of releasing in August! Maybe early, it depends how much needs fixing in the testing stage. 

Health-wise, I've had an MRI and I'm waiting for the results. Working on this mod has been pretty hard-going lately, so I'm really hoping for something helpful out of it. There's an EEG booked too, but not sure when it's happening.

Anyway, here's some previews! 

image.png.23a859ca12d7ec43c152a6414083ae09.pngimage.png.ae6e80574f93c4cf14e1393b9e3f72d8.png

image.png.d7d86af94756ebc499c15444470ce788.png

image.png.7129cbfc9da0492449404b18913eccb0.png

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...

My apologies if you have covered this somewhere else. But I was wondering if I could use the pokemon sprites you have incorporated for my own Pokemon Fan Game? I fully intending on crediting you with your work, and those under your special thanks in the Credits. It's just a project I have been running and I don't intend to make it a wide distributed release. Just something for the my family and friends. Thanks in advance for your reply. Have a good day.

Edited by scharp9

• Veterans
12 hours ago, scharp9 said:

My apologies if you have covered this somewhere else. But I was wondering if I could use the pokemon sprites you have incorporated for my own Pokemon Fan Game? I fully intending on crediting you with your work, and those under your special thanks in the Credits. It's just a project I have been running and I don't intend to make it a wide distributed release. Just something for the my family and friends. Thanks in advance for your reply. Have a good day.

Hi! Yes, the sprites are free to use as long as credit is given! Check out the sprite status spreadsheet for more information on who made which sprites! 😄

While I'm here, status update!

Health: MRI done, EEG next weekend. Nothing yet, which is good! But sucks! It's not anything dramatic like a stroke or aneurysm or brain tumour, but the mystery deepens!

Altforms v0.6: It's currently being tested! I had hoped to get it out on Friday, but it was too confusing to have half USUM movepools, half SwSh movepools, so I'm updating every Pokémon that I can with their SwSh level-up movepools and adjusting corresponding altforms to match. So now it's three-quarters SwSh and one-quarter USUM, because all the move tutors and old TMs are staying, and also egg moves are combined so like... less confusing! Besides that, needs some graphics, needs some polish, as always, but seems to be working okay now? Fingers crossed! Hoping to release THIS MONDAY! Or Sunday, if everything is done and looking good.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

Hi! Yes, the sprites are free to use as long as credit is given! Check out the sprite status spreadsheet for more information on who made which sprites! 😄

Health: MRI done, EEG next weekend. Nothing yet, which is good! But sucks! It's not anything dramatic like a stroke or aneurysm or brain tumour, but the mystery deepens!

Altforms v0.6: It's currently being tested! I had hoped to get it out on Friday, but it was too confusing to have half USUM movepools, half SwSh movepools, so I'm updating every Pokémon that I can with their SwSh level-up movepools and adjusting corresponding altforms to match. So now it's three-quarters SwSh and one-quarter USUM, because all the move tutors and old TMs are staying, and also egg moves are combined so like... less confusing! Besides that, needs some graphics, needs some polish, as always, but seems to be working okay now? Fingers crossed! Hoping to release THIS MONDAY! Or Sunday, if everything is done and looking good.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

You sir are a God among men. Please keep up the good work!

• Veterans

Pokémon Reborn: Alternate Form Pack, Version 0.6 - now with Gen 8TM!

Downloads for Reborn 18.4.1

Patch (for Windows, Linux and Mac!) (.zip, 93 MB) 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12YOBek-jD72u0conXfYfaCxNeJ5w1Bbm/view?usp=sharing

Full (ONLY for Windows, until I get around to freeing up upload space(.zip, 565 MB)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z_gfKG6tgh6op3WSwl63545lSsqHyFTF/view?usp=sharing

What's New

Tweaks

Spoiler

Positron Metang and Metagross can now learn Ice Punch by Move Tutor
Sky Wigglytuff base stats change: +20 SpAtk, +10 SpDef, +20 Speed.
Bubble Duosion and Reuniclus base stats change: SpAtk -10, SpDef +10.
Icicle Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam and Mega Alakazam base stats change: Speed -10, Def +10. Mega also SpAtk -10, SpDef +10.
Sky Onix, Steelix, and Mega Steelix can no longer learn Roost, and base stats changed: HP -20, SpDef +10, Speed +10.
Pixie Delcatty now has access to both Normalize and Pixilate, learns Entrainment by breeding and Skill Swap by move tutor, and base stats change: Atk +10, SpAtk +20, SpDef +10, Speed +10
Mega Moon Salamence now has Ice Scales instead of Technician, and has had its Defense and Special Defense swapped: Def -40, SpDef +40.
Icicle Beedrill and Mega Icicle Beedrill base stats change: -10 Def, -15 SpDef, +10 Atk, +15 SpAtk.
Dread Noivern Ability change: Punk Rock instead of Soundproof.
Compost Trubbish base stat change: -10 Atk, +10 SpAtk. Compost Garbodor base stats change: -20 Atk, +20 SpAtk.
Toxic Plate + Sniper interaction now only affects Poison Fang, Poison Sting and Poison Tail.

Bug Fixes

Using Imposter or Transform on a Shedinja or Wormholemadam while holding a Spooky Plate is no longer a path to immortality.

Movepool Changes

Too many to list!

ALL Pokémon have had their TM availability updated with leaked data from Pokémon Home.

All Pokémon currently available in SwSh and Isle of Armor have had their level-up movepools updated.

All Altforms of Pokémon currently available in SwSh and Isle of Armor have had their level-up movepools updated.

Misc Changes

Amaria's underwater gym theme now stays active throughout the gym after diving and surfacing.

Geodude can now evolve into different forms of Graveler while holding Earth, Flame and Zap Plates.

Sandshrew can now be bred into normal or Alolan forms while holding Earth or Icicle Plates.

Tanzan Depths Steelix battle has been altered.

Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovish, Arctovish Egg Group changed to Monster, but they still cannot breed.

Fennekin is now available by trade in Calcenon City.

Terrains have had power boosts reduced from 1.5x to 1.3x, 1.3x to 1.2x, and 1.2x to 1.1x where appropriate. Starlight Arena and New World unchanged.

Terrain moves and Surges may have reduced duration or outright fail, depending on the pre-existing terrain. For details, see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wVmSISczPBEb4abUWA6o2-lnaXidj5l6bav79qNsaP4/

New Items

Spoiler

6x Hand Mixers for evolving Milcery into Alcremie.

7x Sweets for evolving Milcery into different Alcremie forms.

TMs 101-188.

• Not available list: Power Swap, Guard Swap, Cosmic Power, Dragon Dance, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Stored Power, Hurricane, High Horsepower, Grassy Terrain, Misty Terrain, Electric Terrain, Psychic Terrain, Baton Pass.

Room Service

Eject Pack

Throat Spray

Heavy-Duty Boots

Utility Umbrella

Blunder Policy

Dream Ball

Cracked Pot

Coffee Pot

Sweet Apple

Tart Apple

Plain Tea

Pokémon Box Link

New Fossils (Bird, Fish, Drake, Dino)

Assorted Key Items

A Novelty Item

New Moves

Base SwSh.

Functioning but not entirely correctly: Dragon Darts, Teatime.

Isle of Armor moves to come in v0.7, probably Crown Tundra too.

New Pokémon

Meltan, Melmetal, base SwSh.

Not available list: Melmetal, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus.

Isle of Armor Pokémon and forms to come in v0.7, probably Crown Tundra too.

New Abilities

Base SwSh.

Merged due to Reborn's Ability limit: Protean/Libero, Stalwart/Propeller Tail.

Functioning but not entirely correctly: Mirror Armor.

Isle of Armor Abilities to come in v0.7, probably Crown Tundra too.

New Sprites

Too many to list!

But not everything has a sprite yet.

Small updates with new sprites will follow over time.

New Forms

Spoiler

Spooky Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Spooky Cleffa (Plate Breed)

Spooky Paras, Parasect (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Mind Venonat (Plate Breed, wild)

Bamboo Hitmonlee, Shadow Hitmonchan, Sand Hitmontop (Plate Evos)

Sky Magikarp, Gyarados, Mega Gyarados (Plate Evo, wild)

Water Hammer Vaporeon (Happiness Rain),

Squall Jolteon (Happiness Electric Terrain),

Wildfire Flareon (Happiness Sun),

Sunlight Espeon (Sun Stone),

Moon Umbreon (Moon Stone),

Lush Leafeon (Leaf Stone),

Whiteout Glaceon (Ice Stone),

Dragonslayer Sylveon (Happiness Dragon's Den)

Fist Ledyba, Ledian (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Firecracker Sunkern, Sunflora (Flame Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Spritzy Sunkern, Sunflora (Splash Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Regal Wooper, Quagsire (wild)

Ill Wind Sneasel, Weavile (Toxic Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Ice Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar (Plate Evo/Breed)

Space Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar (Draco Plate Evo/Breed)

Breloom Bot Steel (Event)

Breloom Bot Ghost (Event)

Icicle Electrike, Manectric, Mega Manectric (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Meadow Pachirisu (Plate Breed, wild)

Pixie Happiny (Plate Breed)

Chomp Carnivine (Iron and Dread Plate Breed, wild)

Riperior (Event)

Earth Yanma, Yanmega (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Reaper Dusclops, Dusknoir (Iron Plate Evo, wild)

Pallas Purrloin, Liepard (Icicle Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Chili Petilil, Lilligant (Flame Plate Breed, wild)

Infantry Escavalier (Insect Plate Evo)

Phantom Ferroseed, Ferrothorn (Pixie and Spooky Plate Breed)

Toxic Cryogonal (Plate Breed)

Armored Accelgor (Iron Plate Evo)

Mind Pawniard, Bisharp (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Easter Bunnelby, Diggersby (Pixie Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Rio Spritzee, Aromatisse (Flame Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Stone Lurantis (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Snow Sandygast, Palossand (Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Corsollium (living Cursola, Corsola evo at level 47)
Exagoon (Hoenn Obstagoon, trade Hoenn Linoone with Razor Claw)

Fossilised Zoltavialan (Bird Fossil, Spinel Museum)

Defossilised Zoltavialan (Bird Fossil, defossilise using Draco Plate and Ditto)

Fossilised Arctosaur (Dino Fossil, Spinel Museum)

Defossilised Arctosaur  (Dino Fossil, defossilise using Splash Plate and Ditto)

Fossilised Dracosaur  (Drake Fossil, Spinel Museum)

Defossilised Dracosaur  (Drake Fossil, defossilise using Earth Plate and Ditto)

Fossilised Dunklevish (Fish Fossil, Spinel Museum)

Defossilised Dunklevish (Fish Fossil, defossilise using Splash Plate and Ditto)

New Plate Interactions

Spoiler

Toxic Boost + Toxic Plate = activates without Poison

Flare Boost + Flame Plate = activates without Burn

Grassy Pelt + Meadow Plate = activates without Grassy Terrain

Gale Wings + Sky Plate = always provides priority to Flying-type attacks

Ice Scales + Icicle Plate = Halves damage from Physical moves too

Inner Focus + Mind Plate = boosts SpDef on entry

Shell Armor + Stone Plate = boosts Def on entry

Battle Armor + Fist Plate = boosts Atk on entry

Berserk + Dread Plate = boosts Def and SpDef at half health

Keen Eye + Dread Plate = ignores boosts to Def and SpDef

Leaf Guard + Meadow Plate = reduces damage taken by itself and allies by 25%

Friend Guard + Pixie Plate = Reduces damage taken by itself and allies by 34%

Mummy + Spooky Plate = heals like Leftovers

Wandering Spirit + Spooky Plate = heals like Leftovers

Hyper Cutter + Insect Plate = boosts Speed on KOs

Damp + Splash Plate = activates Heavy Rain for 2 turns on entry

Magma Armor + Flame Plate = activates Extremely Harsh Sunlight for 2 turns on entry

Big Pecks + Sky Plate = activates Strong Winds for 3 turns when Tailwind or Hurricane are used

Lightning Rod + Splash Plate = activates Rain for 2 turns when Thunder is used

New Areas

Spoiler

Abandoned Railnet via Malchous Forest

Southwest Undernet via Abandoned Railnet or Onyx Trainers' School by Rock Smash

Isolated Farm via SW Undernet or North Aventurine Woods

Secret Glade via SW Undernet

Undernet Digsite via SW Undernet or N Undernet

Eastern Undernet via Undernet Digsite

... via E Undernet

... via E Undernet

N Undernet via Undernet Digsite, Route 2 (story locked) or Route 4 (Rock Climb)

... via N Undernet

... via N Undernet

SE Undernet via Undernet Digsite

... via SE Undernet

... via SE Undernet

... via ...

... via Undernet Digsite (sidequest)

New Sidequests

After defeating earning the Canopy Badge at the Onyx Trainers' School, a staff member has a request.

Find and defeat the bosses in the new areas and collect the keys to a super secret ...!

Be careful, the following moves will always fail against them: 

• Curse when used by Ghost-types
  • Destiny Bond
  • Perish Song
  • Nature's Madness
  • Super Fang
  • Endeavor
  • Fissure
  • Guillotine
  • Horn Drill
  • Sheer Cold

Wild 8th Gen Pokémon Locations (warning: spoilers)

Spoiler

Meltan :

Spoiler

Assorted locations after event (x8)

Grookey :

Spoiler

Secluded Jungle (event, bypass with rock climb)

Sobble :

Spoiler

Obscure Oceanfront (event, need dive)

Scorbunny :

Spoiler

Rock PokéSpot (event, need rock climb)

Skwovet :

Spoiler

North Aventurine Woods (grass)

Corvisquire :

Spoiler

Chrysolia Forest (grass)

Dottler :

Spoiler

Chrysolia Forest, Secret Glade (grass)

Nickit/Thievul :

Spoiler

Reborn City Alleys (land), Isolated Farm, Secret Glade (grass, night)

Gossifleur :

Spoiler

Tanzan Cove, Secret Glade (grass, morning/day)

Wooloo :

Spoiler

Isolated Farm (grass, morning/day)

Chewtle :

Spoiler

Oasis PokéSpot (surf, grass morning/night)

Drednaw :

Spoiler

Tanzan Cove (fishing, super rod), Oasis PokéSpot (surf, fishing super rod)

Yamper :

Spoiler

Lapis Ward (event, battle + PokéSnax), Neo Lapis Ward (grass, morning/day)

Rolycoly/Carkol :

Spoiler

Eastern Undernet, Northern Undernet, Southeast Undernet (land)

Applin :

Spoiler

North Obsidia Ward, Chrysolia Forest (headbutt), Isolated Farm, Secret Glade (grass, morning/day)

Silicobra/Sandaconda :

Spoiler

Grand Stairway, Rock PokéSpot (land)

Cramorant :

Spoiler

Obscure Oceanfront (surf)

Arrokuda/Barraskewda :

Spoiler

Celestinine Mountain (dive floors), Obscure Oceanfront (surf, fishing super rod)

Toxel :

Spoiler

Water Treatment Plant, replaces Fennekin event (Fennekin now for trade in Calcenon City)

Sizzlipede :

Spoiler

Secluded Jungle (grass, all times)

Clobbopus :

Spoiler

Obscure Oceanfront (surf) Grapploct : Celestinine Cascade (surf)

Sinistea :

Spoiler

The Under Ruins (entrance & indoors, land)

Hattrem :

Spoiler

Vanhanen Labyrinth (eevee event grass)

Impidimp :

Spoiler

Secret Glade (grass, night), + Morgrem & Grimmsnarl : Abandoned Mine (land)

Perrserker + G Meowth :

Spoiler

Northern Undernet (crevasse, land), Hidden Slopes (grass, day)

Cursola + G Corsola:

Spoiler

Ancient Shrine (land)

Milcery :

Spoiler

Isolated Farm (grass, morning/day)

Falinks :

Spoiler

Sugiline Ruin + B1F (land)

Pincurchin :

Spoiler

Celestinine Mountain (dive floors)

Snom :

Spoiler

Hidden Slopes (grass, morning/day + Frosmoth night)

Stonjourner :

Spoiler

Sugiline Ruin + B1F (land)

Eiscue :

Spoiler

Hidden Slopes (grass, day)

Indeedee :

Spoiler

Ancient Shrine (land)

Morpeko :

Spoiler

Secluded Jungle (grass, morning)

Cufant + Copperajah :

Spoiler

Secluded Jungle (grass, morning/day + Copperajah night)

Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovish, Arctovish :

Spoiler

1 fossil in each section of Undernet, 1 extra of each after collecting keys, a strange man can make abominations.

Duraludon :

Spoiler

Abandoned Mine (land)

Dreepy :

Spoiler

Onyx Trainers' School sidequest

Galarian Ponyta :

Spoiler

Vanhanen Labyrinth (grass, night)

Galarian Rapidash :

Spoiler

Once Upon a Somewhere (grass)

Galarian Farfetch'd :

Spoiler

Secret Glade (grass, morning/day)

Galarian Mr. Mime :

Spoiler

Hidden Slopes (grass, morning)

Galarian Zigzagoon/Linoone :

Spoiler

Neo Opal Ward (grass)

Galarian Yamask :

Spoiler

Eastern Undernet (land)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think I may have found a bug, however this is with mods installed. The game crashes whenever I try to go past the title screen. Curiously, it only does this if there is a save file. If there is no save file to read/load, the game works just fine, mods and all. The mods I have are from SWM and AMB. I haven't seen any mention of a bug like this yet from anyone, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring it up.

Wildfire Flareon (Happiness Sun),

Sunlight Espeon (Sun Stone),

Firecracker Sunkern, Sunflora (Flame Plate Evo/Breed, wild)

Chili Petilil, Lilligant (Flame Plate Breed, wild)

Magma Armor + Flame Plate = activates Extremely Harsh Sunlight for 2 turns on entry

look at all these sun Pokemon I have already started a new game to play with this and all the other amazing features you added. 

Thank you so much for this 

• Veterans
5 hours ago, Cotton43 said:

I think I may have found a bug, however this is with mods installed. The game crashes whenever I try to go past the title screen. Curiously, it only does this if there is a save file. If there is no save file to read/load, the game works just fine, mods and all. The mods I have are from SWM and AMB. I haven't seen any mention of a bug like this yet from anyone, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring it up.

Hi! I couldn't reproduce this crash! Which version did you download, and are you using Windows, Mac or Linux?

ALSO I should mention for everyone's benefit do not load other versions of Reborn while you have 8th Gen Pokémon in your party because trying to load the party summary on the main screen with

non-existent Pokémon will crash your game!

Change your party or load another save first.

• Like 1