Aironfaar's Mod Box [E19][Updated: 2022-05-22]

Aironfaar

• 4 weeks later...

heya! while using the walk through walls mod, my character walk started glitching. my character now keeps disappearing when I move or walk, but when I stop moving the sprite reappears. could someone help me with this problem? I tried to uninstall the walkthrough walls mod and even tried a fresh copy of the game, tried my backup saves but nothing's working. I've uploaded my save file here.

Game.rxdata

• 3 weeks later...

Debug menu refuses to show up no matter whether I put it in Data/Mods or in Data. Have tried restarting the game multiple times and readding the file. Nothing. I have 18.1, so I know it's the correct version. It's really frustrating because I've followed all instructions exactly as they should be and it just doesn't show up under options whatsoever.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Teren the mods are in the options menu, not in the pokegear (unless i'm missing smth and you meant another thing)

Does the modern exp share mod work with EV training? Like if every mon gets a bit of exp will they get the EV's thanks to the power bracer? (idk if they do in the modern games but after a bit of research it should work afaik )

edit:  the exp share mod does work with EV training

Edited by Mainex

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
5 hours ago, Xufiie said:
21 hours ago, Tomberine said:

are the mod packs goign to get updated to v19 ever?

Majority of this mod's features were added to the base game via the password system

I personally would still like it, mainly for the Walk Through Walls option. There's some puzzles I don't look forward to repeating without some help in a replay.

Strength Puzzles my beloathed

Oh hey, I'm alive. And E19 is in open beta, huh.

There's a lot I'll have to catch up to since I slept through almost four years of Reborn's developments and switched from running Windows to Linux in the meantime, but I'm downloading the Linux version of E19 right now. Can't promise any ETA, but I intend to update my mod pack for E19 to provide the features that weren't introduced to the base game through passwords where that's within reason.

• Like 5

While I understand that and released the debug portions of my mod to enable players to focus on the parts of pokémon games that they enjoy most (that's how I myself used it too, after all), E19 is currently in open community beta. Skipping content by using debug functions (which the walk through walls mod falls under, too) is against the spirit of such a testing phase, especially since you can't be sure whether or not an alleged bug you encounter while playing was caused by going off the rails with debug functions, which can lead to erroneous bug reports.

This is also why the dev team has expressed that they'd rather not people use debug functions and mods altogether during the test phase. To respect that wish, I won't publish mods that unlock debug functionality until they are ready for it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Can this mod work for E19? I want the walk through walls feature specifically.

@Aironfaar literally said the mod isn't being updated for e19 during the test phase because of that very feature, right above your comment