Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

Hi everyone ! So i'm playing the game for the first time, and I think i'm stuck in Marigold city, I defeated my yellow-haired rival and now I don't know what to do.. I've talked to every npc but nothing happens.. I checked a YT video and a NPC blocking the path saying he's waiting for gang members is not there anymore but mine still is.. is this a bug ?

Game.rxdata

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2022 at 11:09 AM, YourDeadNanForever said:

I know that this comment would never see the light of day, but is it just me, or almost all the pokemon I catch Timid (Nature).

This is pretty frustrating especially when I am trying to catch physical attackers. Is this a problem that any other person has come across?

ummmm no...I soft reset for good nature and never encountered this problem. my problem is mainly adament/modest natures on special/physiccal attackers :'). but same nature on everything? never saw that. just your luck i guess

On 1/2/2022 at 1:09 AM, YourDeadNanForever said:

I know that this comment would never see the light of day, but is it just me, or almost all the pokemon I catch Timid (Nature).

This is pretty frustrating especially when I am trying to catch physical attackers. Is this a problem that any other person has come across?

Remember the ability sychronize makes it so wild pokemon have a much higher chance of matching holder's nature. If you're leading with a timid sychronizer(like kadabra or gardevoir) then there you go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dark Warrior said:

Yo, whats this game even about? 'cause I wanna try it out.

no offense fam but i would think you of all people would know to check the initial post, let alone take this long to ask about this game considering how long both you and it have been around these parts.............. tho to be fair it does seem like the spoilers on the initial page are broken, at least for me anyways...............

anywho best i can summarize it going purely off of muscle memory, its by and large your typical pokemon journey (ya know, challenge the gyms, beat villain team, beat elite 4 and so on) tho it does have some dark aspects to it here and there which considering we start our adventure after having a heartfelt goodbye from the orphanage we lived at growing up it makes sense, there's also unlockable costumes for our character similar to gen 6 and onward, custom megas, the elite battle system, side quests and so on

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

no offense fam but i would think you of all people would know to check the initial post, let alone take this long to ask about this game considering how long both you and it have been around these parts.............. tho to be fair it does seem like the spoilers on the initial page are broken, at least for me anyways...............

anywho best i can summarize it going purely off of muscle memory, its by and large your typical pokemon journey (ya know, challenge the gyms, beat villain team, beat elite 4 and so on) tho it does have some dark aspects to it here and there which considering we start our adventure after having a heartfelt goodbye from the orphanage we lived at growing up it makes sense, there's also unlockable costumes for our character similar to gen 6 and onward, custom megas, the elite battle system, side quests and so on

Interesting. Yeah, I'l try it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Floral Tempus EX has been released! The newest episode of Floral Tempus!
Some things are still left to be finished, but the game is 99.99% done and ready to be played!
Please enjoy and leave any bugs you may find here for me in this thread or in our community discord!

• Like 3

On 8/31/2022 at 5:24 AM, Silent Chord said:

Floral Tempus EX has been released! The newest episode of Floral Tempus!
Some things are still left to be finished, but the game is 99.99% done and ready to be played!
Please enjoy and leave any bugs you may find here for me in this thread or in our community discord!

so does this contain the  rest of the badges we couldnt get from the original FT or are we still stuck with the same amount for now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mar_mar said:

Hi again! I am trying to find the team blight hideout because I want to get riolu. I am much later in the story than the first time you enter there. Do you know where I can find it?

Hi!

I think you could still get it. I'll leave the rest in this spoiler tag:

Spoiler

So Riolu should still be in Blight Mountain Base 1F. Storywise, the base was blown up, but you can actually still go in there. However, I believe you need the Hiking Boots/Gear for Rock Climb. If you have it, there's an area south of the original entrance where you should see a climbable rocks and a cave.

Hi there. Rescently downloaded the newest update and have been really enjoying it (last time I played through the game, I think the game still had the early game cannibal and that 'adaptive' level system that made grinding impossible so it's been amazing seeing how much the game has improved since then <3), but um. 
I'm kind of hardcore stuck on a puzzle that I get the feeling I really shouldn't be (breezed through every other puzzle in the game so I think I'm just missing something painfully obvious) and was hoping I could just ask for the answer since I've been stuck on this one bit of the main plot for 3 days now and its starting to get to me 😹

Spoiler

Specifically I'm stuck on the password for Computer #3 in the 12th floor of Marigold tower/Leena's Fashion Industry. I've read the hint dozens of times (three numbers between 8 and 4, descending, with O inbetween each number) and I have all the letter and number codes written down but for some reason I just can't seem to get the password to work? 

I thought at first the answer would be 70605, then tried it with o instead of 0 instead. Then I tried it all in the 'matching' letters, and then out of desperation thought maybe the note was lying and the 0 were actually Q or that the descending order was actually ascending and tried reversing it and doing all the methods listed above it but it's just not working so if you could let me know where I'm going wrong that would be a great help, thanks <3

My puzzle issues aside I've been having a blast playing through the game. I have a full box of great teams I rotate between and thanks to those Infinity trainers I haven't had any issues keeping them all leveled up. The distribution of mons from each gen is great, I ADORE how the following mon basically all have Pickup (being given items I like is partly why I have a full box of mons now; hard not to adore a mon when they keep giving you candy XD), the story is simple but effective, and the early access to Ev training items, Ability Capsules/Patches, nature mints and Ev resetters is great <3

Closest things I've had to complaints in the game so far have been a lack of Heart Scales (which I assume are intended to be fished for but I just have terrible, terrible luck with all the Luvdic I keep hooking?) and the narrative not acknowledging when I beat a certain over leveled boss fight (had much mixed indignation and lols over certain characters going on and on about how 'not ready' we were to face said boss fight right after I just blind fluked a full 6-0 victory against said character evolvite Chancey with Sing and Light Screen is the best enabler) but both of those are incredibly minor and overall I've had a great time with the game so yeah. Thank you for the fun and hope other people reading this choose to give the game a shot <3