Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

Ok, so now I got another problem... >.<

I completed the steel gym and when I came out of the building, the "episode completed" message popped up.

Everything fine, if it weren't for the fact that the message wouldn't stop popping up. Right when the message finishes, it restarts. And when the following finishes, a new one restarts. It's an endless loop, and I cannot move away until the message finishes, which is never.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

Quite enjoying this game so far! The only crash I had so far was fighting lester in the tower, but I saved beforehand and just had to repeat the battle. Otherwise, I'm now in marigold, but I have no idea where the thug is to open the door for me. For one of those requests to fight the flying gym.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Display name said:

Is floral tempus still in development

as far as i know it is, i keep watch rather religiously for updates in many places and i do believe its being worked on still, i ususally check pokecommunity first as the updates generally get posted over there shortly before they do over here

• 4 weeks later...

hey there! really cool game so far but i'm stuck :(

I'm currently trying to battle gym 6 and 7...but I used my trade stone already and can't find another one... how do i get trade stones?

I figured maybe some pokemon would carry one, but  phantum and baldore don't seem to carry trade stones.

pleas help :)

i booted up the new update and i noticed a couple issues, first and foremost the title screen music played but i got a black screen instead of the title screen itself and when it would normally load the "continue/new game/etc" it instead gave a no method error and then crashed essentially meaning its not letting me play the update 😧

edit: i tried again and i didnt get the nomethod error instead i got a hanging script error and as such still wasnt able to continue

2 hours ago, metalicsteel990 said:

I just cant start the game they give me an error. 😑

nor can i and whats weird is some people have been able to get into the update and play it which baffles me as to how if the majority of us get either a nomethod error or a hanging script error

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

nor can i and whats weird is some people have been able to get into the update and play it which baffles me as to how if the majority of us get either a nomethod error or a hanging script error

Exactly, idk how they made it work. i hope they put a patch file that will solve everything. 

18 minutes ago, Display name said:

I found a bug Diego's ageislash can use king shield indefinitely and it doesn't ever fail

how did you even get the update to work? the rest of us are sitting here dealing with crashes and errors and cant get in to it