Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

Yo, I'm replaying this game since it sounds like there's new content and it's been a few years since I played this last iirc and I have a question. I'm trying to get a hidden ability eevee at the lillium ranch but I've soft reset at least 30 times, very possibly above 50 as well, only having gotten run away and adaptability. I know hidden abilities are possible to get naturally since I have encountered a hidden ability nidoran male earlier on, but with how much I've tried for an anticipation eevee I'm starting to doubt that it's possible. My question is basically if anyone knows if it's possible to get an eevee with anticipation? I am also a tad bit confused about the ability mechanics in this game as well, since when I was hunting for a good nidoran male I only ever found hustle and poison point, without ever having gotten rivalry (that being its second normal ability). If I remember from other games built on similar engines with relatively similar premises (rejuv, reborn), the rates felt like it was just entirely random between all the abilities the pokemon has, so I'm not sure if this game is built differently or I'm just confused. Anyone have any explanations for my confusion?

• 1 month later...

Psst hey kid, wanna do something illegal and reject authority? Come on, all the cool kids go to Aster Town first before anything else. 
rOthNG2.png

Just something neat I found, there is no 3rd guard to stop you so you can walk right above them. I assume I am not supposed to do that, butttttt I can't resist going for it.

11 hours ago, Shirokodaki said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but whenever I try to start the game it stops responding then it says "The script is taking too long. The game will restart"

I keep trying to open it and it just won't work :(

@Shirokodaki I've merged your thread into the already existing thread for Floral Tempus

yea that issue has been ongoing for a while people keep asking it and while i may not be a dev of the game it does get annoying after a while seeing so many people between here and pokecommunity asking it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Priorityred said:

Uhh everytime i try to get into the game it says the script is taking too long to load and idk what to do

this has been answered many times already, when it says that just press f12 to reset the game and it will work as intended

• 3 months later...

2 questions:

1. Where is the Super Rod? I'm preparing for the 8th gym I believe it is and still haven't found it but according to the Wiki I apparently need it to farm Heart Scales because it's the only rod that can hook Luvdisc. 

2. How do I do the Mudkip quest? I read that it is in the swamp biome of the Safari Zone and available after the steel gym. I've beaten the steel gym, have checked the swamp biome and completed all ranger quests available to me but can't figure out where to go and/or who to talk to. 

On 9/10/2021 at 9:59 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

2 questions:

1. Where is the Super Rod? I'm preparing for the 8th gym I believe it is and still haven't found it but according to the Wiki I apparently need it to farm Heart Scales because it's the only rod that can hook Luvdisc. 

2. How do I do the Mudkip quest? I read that it is in the swamp biome of the Safari Zone and available after the steel gym. I've beaten the steel gym, have checked the swamp biome and completed all ranger quests available to me but can't figure out where to go and/or who to talk to. 

I don't remember about the super rod, pretty sure I have it...

But about mudkip, there is a house in the city where the safari is, at the top-right part of the town, there is a ranger in there that will ask you to help out :)

This is confusing. In the main post, it says that battles (Gym battles and important Trainers) are leveled to the and such) are balanced to the level of your team, but in the Final Notes, it's said that this game has been labeled "said to be pretty difficult, so be in for a challenge." 

Which one is it, really? Up until that point, I had considered downloading and playing Floral Tempus, but now I'm just puzzled by it. I may play it in future, after I play through Pokemon Empyrean and Pokemon Ashen Frost, but until this mystery is demystified, I'll continue to feel neutral toward this game.

Edited by Valyrian_Reforged

17 hours ago, Valyrian_Reforged said:

This is confusing. In the main post, it says that battles (Gym battles and important Trainers) are leveled to the and such) are balanced to the level of your team, but in the Final Notes, it's said that this game has been labeled "said to be pretty difficult, so be in for a challenge." 

Which one is it, really? Up until that point, I had considered downloading and playing Floral Tempus, but now I'm just puzzled by it. I may play it in future, after I play through Pokemon Empyrean and Pokemon Ashen Frost, but until this mystery is demystified, I'll continue to feel neutral toward this game.

its not a matter of it being one or the other as its both, the challenge is in the whole concept of them being balanced to the level of your team

On 9/11/2021 at 10:12 PM, ORAORAORA said:

I don't remember about the super rod, pretty sure I have it...

But about mudkip, there is a house in the city where the safari is, at the top-right part of the town, there is a ranger in there that will ask you to help out :)

Yes! Thank you!
Now I just need to find the damn Super Rod. 

New problem. 

I found the Super Rod (it's in Aster Town) but have used Thief on around 10 Luvdisc and not a single one has relinquished a Heart Scale.

Is the drop rate seriously even lower than the rate of even hooking a Luvdisc to begin with? It's possible I've grown too used to Reborn and Rejuvenation in which almost ever luvdisc has a Heart Scale. 

Please don't tell me Thief is broken?

This adds up to a Move Relearner that's been accessible since the 3rd badge but not usable because at the 8th badge there is only ONE Heart Scale throughout the entire game thus far. 

I'm sorry but that's kind of ridiculous. 

EDIT: OK so I've now caught 4 Luvdiscs and 3 of them had Heart Scales. So perhaps Thief really is broken. The rarity of Luvdisc itself is still kind of annoying but it's better than nothing. I'll take it. 

I beat Diego and Cole tells me that Jerachi is Team Blight's likely next target and that it is known to share Lobelia Island with Shaymin. I flew to Lobelia Island (I had been here before for the ranger quest) but there is no progression here. The gate is still blocked off. What do I do?

23 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

New problem. 

I found the Super Rod (it's in Aster Town) but have used Thief on around 10 Luvdisc and not a single one has relinquished a Heart Scale.

Is the drop rate seriously even lower than the rate of even hooking a Luvdisc to begin with? It's possible I've grown too used to Reborn and Rejuvenation in which almost ever luvdisc has a Heart Scale. 

Please don't tell me Thief is broken?

This adds up to a Move Relearner that's been accessible since the 3rd badge but not usable because at the 8th badge there is only ONE Heart Scale throughout the entire game thus far. 

I'm sorry but that's kind of ridiculous. 

EDIT: OK so I've now caught 4 Luvdiscs and 3 of them had Heart Scales. So perhaps Thief really is broken. The rarity of Luvdisc itself is still kind of annoying but it's better than nothing. I'll take it. 

I beat Diego and Cole tells me that Jerachi is Team Blight's likely next target and that it is known to share Lobelia Island with Shaymin. I flew to Lobelia Island (I had been here before for the ranger quest) but there is no progression here. The gate is still blocked off. What do I do?

I believe you should first go to the route N inn, the gang will be there and you will update them. this should trigger a cutsecene in the Lobelia Island's gate :)

• Thanks 1

It seems I've encountered a bug. 
I found the Zone Boys hideout while exploring Route P and the leader tells me that if I beat one side of the Dojo he'll give me the prize I missed out on from the other side. I beat the Dojo a long time ago but he won't recognize that. Instead of giving me the Mega stone he just keeps telling me to come back when I've beaten the Dojo.  

That Toxicroak Mega Stone could come in handy for the Dark-type gym battle I have coming up.