Favorite Pokemon Remixers

• Global Mods

Who are your favorite Pokemon remixers?

Mine are GlitchxCity and VanilluxePavilion. A lot of fangames use GlitchxCity's music which can cause people to experience fatigue with her remixes, but I still really like them, especially the lo-fi ones she's been doing recently. And I've always enjoyed the icy/chill atmosphere in a lot of VanilluxePavilion's tracks. 

It's hard to pin down a favorite for me.   GlitchxCity and VanilluxePavilion are both strong contenders, but I think Pokeli wins for me.  They have done a lot 3rd gen and up themes in 8bit, which I have a soft spot for, on top of some more general remixes   as well as being seemingly the first youtuber to upload the themes for the gen 7 games

While he's not a Pokemon music youtuber,  FalKKonE has done "Intense Symphonic Metal Cover" for 25 Pokemon tracks, tied for his second biggest playlist. (with the other 25 remix playlist being Touhou.......then Monster Hunter having 69 remixes).       While very specific niche, they definitely are worth a listen.