Amethyst

The 'That Feel When' topic

tfw you were planning on having a short nap and wake up like 30 mins later but then it's night time

..frICK-

TFW your name is Rosaline and someone calls you Ros, and eventually calls you Rosa; and you wonder when he will finally call you Rosaline.

tfw you just feel like absolute and utter garbage and everyone's trying to comfort you even tho you dont deserve it

..?

TFW you don't have any more work and only have a week of school until summer holidays :D

TFW you are on Thanksgiving Break and realize that Finals are gonna kick you in the butt when you get back, BUT; I get 2 weeks off after that~

tfw you miss online homework because you forgot about it and watched Creed at the movie theater instead.

tfw you miss online homework because you forgot about it and watched Creed at the movie theater instead.

I know that feeling all too well T_T

That feel when she comes back and says she might be starting to love you and all the sudden, these emotions come flooding back and you're not sure what to do with them because of various reasons. Also, hi, guys, been a while.

That feel when she comes back and says she might be starting to love you and all the sudden, these emotions come flooding back and you're not sure what to do with them because of various reasons. Also, hi, guys, been a while.

Who da fuck are you get out of here this isn't a place for old men.

Who da fuck are you get out of here this isn't a place for old men.

What did you just say?

No really, I didn't have my hearing aid in.

TFW there have been as many random shitposting topics made in the last couple of days as actual ones.

Also TFW it is probably annoying me more than it should.