What're YOU listening to?~

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?  

I know this song is supposed to be a happy one, but for some reason, it brings back old memories and forces me to realize that no matter what I do, what's done is done. I can't go back and it leaves me sorrowful. Everytime I hear it, I feel waves of nostalgia flooding around me. What else can I say? This song is so beautiful! A pure heart melter! ❤️

Spoiler

Thank you @RoyChaos for bringing back some good memories! The instrumental version I posted below is one of their coolest imo! Powerful and invigorating, my favorite! 🤟

Spoiler

Rest in peace, Chester Bennington 🙏

• Like 1
Spoiler

I swear, this could be Charlotte's theme and imaging this playing during her battle. Love that song❤🔥

I am the strom, that is approaching intefies⛈⛈⛈⛈⚡⚡⚡

My favourite song, which reminds me of summer and every peaceful morning. Nothing to do with Taka or something

Listening to some Avenged Sevenfold lately, and liking some of it, in particular Afterlife. Idk why my mind does this, but it thinks that one sounds like what the soundtrack of a good Shadow the Hedgehog-game would be. Juuust the right level of edge. Especially the version with the violin intro. Still4chordstho

Spoiler

Ah so this is how spoilers work now. God I'm old.

• 3 weeks later...