Candy

From Everland to Reborn ~ A fairytale themed run [Last defeated: Ciel]

Which team? Multiple choice allowed but limit to 2 choices :)  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [Insert a question here]

• CHOICE 1
    • CHOICE 2
    • CHOICE 3
    • CHOICE 4
    • CHOICE 5

15 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

If I remember the anime correctly, Mimikyu jumped on the malsada and started to devour it. O.O

berry tru

• Like 1

Very nice chapter!

So many call-backs... I don't have the courage to read them all, even when I know I'm forgetting about events. But, it's summer break, so maybe I'll gather the courage to read it all from start (and give you your word count if you haven't checked it yourself 😄).

I can't say I'm too much a fan of Sandy though. Perhaps you should add disclaimers about slash-and-burn agriculture and not try large controlled forest fires without professionals. 😀

17 hours ago, Mindlack said:

Very nice chapter!

So many call-backs... I don't have the courage to read them all, even when I know I'm forgetting about events. But, it's summer break, so maybe I'll gather the courage to read it all from start (and give you your word count if you haven't checked it yourself 😄).

I can't say I'm too much a fan of Sandy though. Perhaps you should add disclaimers about slash-and-burn agriculture and not try large controlled forest fires without professionals. 😀

Lol I hate reading and had to read a bit to find the chapters I had to link xD I just write and write but am always amazed by peepos who keep on reading cause I could never 😓

bruh donut bother checking the word count, it's not a super secret but I'm berry slowly transferring a better-written version (that is, one that's actually proof-read lmao) to my Quotev account just for funsies. In a distant future when I get all the chapters on there, I'll be able to add up individual chapter wordcounts.

https://www.quotev.com/story/11686214/From-Everland-to-Reborn

I could've given the story a better title but I stuck with the one. it do be like that sometiems.

Ya Sandy be as rough as sand. Her intentions are noble but the ways she chooses to get what she wants ain't berry noble xD But that might be said for Vanilla too.

And I added the disclaimer but hecc I should add a disclaimer for everything all these psycho characters do. Imagine someone suing me cause they tried to hang off a cliff from their dress while getting avalanche'd 🏃‍♀️