Pokemon Hollow (Overhaul)

ego

4 hours ago, tykane2008 said:

whats the code to active the power supply? i give up trying to figure it out can you please tell me thanks

PMed you.
Also consider joining Discord so you can get help and hints before you get too frustratred 🙂

Also I want to point out that we are not a big fan of simply giving away the solution as we believe that figuring it out yourself is more fun 🙂
We rather point in the right direction

Hope you guys still enjoy this game and are looking forward to the overhaul! (for screenshots see Twitter )

• 2 months later...
On 8/31/2018 at 5:15 PM, maor80 said:

Can i download the game ?and what are the starters i forgot as i played it long ago

I removed the download link for now due to the recent events with Pokemon Essentials. Besides that we are working on an overhaul which wont be compatible with older save files. You might wanna wait until then. To get updates on the current WIP I recommend following us on twitter and/or join the discord.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, BaratheonStag said:

i have a question; does this mean that after we pick a type, we can only use pokemon of that type? as in, every game is technically a monotype run?

No. But you will be requiered to have a monotype team for the story. Thought that doesn't mean you will have to have a full 6 Pokemon Monotype Team right at the beginning.

• 4 weeks later...

Um, I got a script error for the Maximilian fight.

Spoiler

---------------------------
Error
Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 10 (coords 15,3), map 94 (CM Gym):
Exception: SyntaxError
(eval):36: syntax error
(75,"Maximilian",party)
    ^
(eval):36: syntax error
(75,"Maximilian",party)
                 ^
(eval):38: syntax error
(eval):39: syntax error
***Line '(75,"Maximilian",party)' shouldn't begin with '('. Try
putting the '(' at the end of the previous line instead,
or using 'extendtext.exe'.
***Line '(trainer,"Amazing! You did great!")' shouldn't begin with '('. Try
putting the '(' at the end of the previous line instead,
or using 'extendtext.exe'.
***Full script:
level=pbBalancedLevel($Trainer.party); level1=level+rand(2);
mons=$Trainer.pokemonParty.length

tmoves1=[:ACID,:RAINDANCE,:TICKLE,:BUBBLEBEAM]; tmoves2=[:ACIDSPRAY,:RAINDANCE,:TICKLE,:WATERPULSE];
tentacool=createPokemon(:TENTACOOL,16,(mons==6)?tmoves2:tmoves1)
tentacool.item = getConst(PBItems,:DAMPROCK); tentacool.setAbility(2);
tentacool.calcStats

lmoves1=[:FAKEOUT,:LEECHSEED,:WATERPULSE,:BULLETSEED]; lmoves2=[:FAKEOUT,:LEECHSEED,:WATERPULSE,:MEGADRAIN];
lombre=createPokemon(:LOMBRE,(mons==6)?18:17,(mons==6)?lmoves2:lmoves1); lombre.setAbility(1);
lombre.calcStats
gyarados=createPokemon(:GYARADOS,20,[:BITE,:DRAGONTAIL,:WHIRLPOOL,:BULLDOZE]); gyarados.setAbility(0);
gyarados.calcStats

pmoves1=[:PECK,:METALCLAW,:WATERPULSE,:FEATHERDANCE]; pmoves2=[:PECK,:ICYWIND,:WATERPULSE,:FEATHERDANCE];
prinplup=createPokemon(:PRINPLUP,(mons==6)?16:17,(mons==6)?pmoves2:pmoves1); prinplup.setAbility(0);
prinplup.calcStats

hmoves1=[:SMOKESCREEN,:ICYWIND,:OCTAZOOKA]; hmoves2=[:SMOKESCREEN,:ICYWIND,:OCTAZOOKA,:CLEARSMOG];
horsea=createPokemon(:HORSEA,17,(mons==6)?hmoves2:hmoves1);  horsea.setAbility(0);
horsea.calcStats
cmoves1=[:AQUAJET,:BITE,:TORMENT]; cmoves2=[:AQUAJET,:BITE,:TORMENT,:DOUBLETEAM];
carvanha=createPokemon(:CARVANHA,17,(mons==6)?cmoves2:cmoves1);  carvanha.setAbility(0);
carvanha.calcStats
case mons
when 1,2
party=[tentacool,lombre,gyarados]
when 3
party=[tentacool,lombre,prinplup,gyarados]
when 4
party=[tentacool,lombre,prinplup,horsea,gyarados]
when 5,6
party=[tentacool,lombre,prinplup,horsea,carvanha,gyarados]
end
trainer=createTrainer
(75,"Maximilian",party)
result=customTrainerBattle
(trainer,"Amazing! You did great!")
pbSet(37,result == BR_WIN ? 1 : 0)

OK   

Hi @ego uhh sorry for bothering you but I kinda accidentally lock myself in the game. Apparently when you go back to the old room you can choose your starter again and you can actually do this a bunch of times but I cannot leave the Black Syndicate HQ after I choose Sandile. (My starter is Zorua) currently I just came back from defeating the Hollow Dusclops  Game.rxdata

17 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

Hi @ego uhh sorry for bothering you but I kinda accidentally lock myself in the game. Apparently when you go back to the old room you can choose your starter again and you can actually do this a bunch of times but I cannot leave the Black Syndicate HQ after I choose Sandile. (My starter is Zorua) currently I just came back from defeating the Hollow Dusclops  Game.rxdata

Hi Angelkitsune,

I'm sorry about that. You are the second person to report this and we are working on a fix for that. It's not intentional that you can choose a second starter. If you want you can PM me your save file and I'll unstuck you. But I will also remove the second starter.

EDIT: Can you also tell what you did last? And what things you did before that?