On 7/11/2017 at 5:31 PM, Korlif said:

Could anyone tell me if there's any other place to get an electrilizer to evolve my Elekid up to Electivire?

I've been SRing for one in the Backup Labs for the past 3-4 hours (with Compound Eyes), but no luck.

Nope, that's the only way to get one for now.

• Like 1

In the wispy ruins, is the ladder needed to get the attack and defense card?

Edit: I suppose not, once I found the other entrance....not sure why I posted here, instead of the ask thread (I'm certainly not saying I forgot about it, though I did).  Now to see what the ladder goes to.

Edited by seki108

20 hours ago, LaCRossE said:

What is this "Glitched item" (at Forlorned Cavern and Route 4?). I can't get them because they are at unreachable places?

(maybe that's why they are "Glitched items"...)

They are there but not reachable, yes. Don't think they are that important of items anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, runemance said:

Thanks so much for this!

Does anyone know if Black Sludge is still obtainable? I've been farming Trubbish for hours with Compound Eyes and nothing's coming up... 

Yes still there, you might be out of luck. I got one on my first try.

On 8/1/2017 at 1:38 AM, runemance said:

Wow! I must be really unlucky then because it had been hours haha. I'll keep trying. Thank you!

Best of luck, hopefully you managed to get one by now (:

17 hours ago, runemance said:

yes, I did!! took a little while but I jumped out of my chair when I finally found one lmao

Nice xD must have been a good moment, reminds me of some reactions when people find a shiny in the regular games.

so, for some reason i cant get the jailer's keys, its nightime and they arent there and i didn't pick them up yet

EDIT: redownloaded the patch, and still the same problem

Edited by dragonza11

17 hours ago, dragonza11 said:

so, for some reason i cant get the jailer's keys, its nightime and they arent there and i didn't pick them up yet

EDIT: redownloaded the patch, and still the same problem

Not really sure if it is related to what you have done before or not, but it could be an item which you can only get if you follow a certain path within the story. Since the key I believe will be needed to open the doors to team bladster locked grunts. If not, then you might have to report it as a bug in your game.

Perhaps "wide lens" could be put in the list as an event item, since you can only get it from Sableye and the only Sableye you can get is during the Kimono girl side quest (although you can encounter Sableye in the ATK EV room, while extremely rare).

6 hours ago, Noctelis said:

Perhaps "wide lens" could be put in the list as an event item, since you can only get it from Sableye and the only Sableye you can get is during the Kimono girl side quest (although you can encounter Sableye in the ATK EV room, while extremely rare).

You can get wide lens from wild Yanma in Crawli's gym.You can do it as much as you want.

I got it for my blaziken's high jump kick.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this item guide and good stuff Aboodie! Really liked how simple, straightforward the on each items on each catergoried location.

I made one in version 5, but ultimately failed due of badly execution and so time consuming, most people would haven't time to be done for each location(My idea was stressful, esecially the limitications this site has to offer).

So seeing this made done makes me more happy than you think. This will be useful whenever I play reju v9 again. So thanks for making this item guide <3

• Thanks 1