6 hours ago, ManuelJaramillo526 said:

Is the Dark Pulse TM in V12? I see it in the item guide as being in Darchlight Cave in the Water Area (Dark), but haven't been able to find it. Is there another section that's separate from the main one, like the one that has the Dark Memory?

Yes, it is at the Big Green Mushrooms section, only accessed from Sensu Meadow.

1 hour ago, HakuryuYukio said:

quick question about the johto starter crests. what boosts do they give ? I have yet to complete the sidequest.

Meganium - Allies and itself take reduced damage, and recover every turn.
Typhlosion - Attack scales with Special Attack, and contact moves deals extra Fire damage.
Feralifator - First move has a higher priority, and Biting moves deals more damage.

Guide Changelog:

-added chapter 14 items.

-added post v12 items (chapter 15)

-reviewed pre-chapter 14 items

-changed mega stones, z-crystals, and crests category to Enhancements

-updated General items

-updated Healing items

-updated Pokeballs

-updated Zygarde Cells

-updated Enhancements

-updated TMs

-updated Key items

-updated Stamps

-updated Shops

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kulesiak said:

8ef907ad9dfae136c74ecc7c1fdcc4ae.png 8810e5561a8c65eeef320467c09a43be.png5cc51e5d19b8be74a9071c39e197d96f.png

6 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Yes, it is at the Big Green Mushrooms section, only accessed from Sensu Meadow.

Meganium - Allies and itself take reduced damage, and recover every turn.
Typhlosion - Attack scales with Special Attack, and contact moves deals extra Fire damage.
Feralifator - First move has a higher priority, and Biting moves deals more damage.

thank you two for telling me.

How are the crests for infernape and torterra ?

2 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

thanks again.

But i don't get the point of the infernape crest. What's the point of switching attacks and defenses ?

The other four crests are pretty nice though.

... sp. attack infernape i guess? But i dont see a reason for it.

36 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

oh, so it only swaps physical attack and physical defense ? I thought it swapped all four of them because of the plurals in the text.

But if it only swaps the physical stats, it could actually become rather bulky with a calm mind set on both the physical and special side.

40 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

I'm thinking... it swaps both offenses and defenses? I fail to see how this can be an improvement for Infernape.

Maybe it's meant a bulky support set? Like I'm thinking: Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Will-O-Wisp and I guess throw in a STAB move or U-Turn.

I might make analyses for each crest and potential sets in the future.

Edited by Crickzilla

57 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Oh well, one can only hope that the empoleon crest is better.

Well, Empoleon crest basically gives it simple. So double stat buffs/debuffs.

Edited by UnkleUno

9 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Might I ask exactly what this is supposed to mean? It looks a bit like we're supposed to be graverobbing here... 😅

Seems like it.

guys in the guide there are only 3 shards and I cant find this one 

Spoiler

Abandoned Apartments

Star Shard (from Venus after battle, inside the Big Top room, accessible after the Jewel of Life story is over)

18 minutes ago, Kartikey said:

guys in the guide there are only 3 shards and I cant find this one 

Reveal hidden contents

Abandoned Apartments

Star Shard (from Venus after battle, inside the Big Top room, accessible after the Jewel of Life story is over)

Spoiler

image.png.14f66f8168ee997ef86ed34b5551fe9f.png

Found inside this building, after the story at the Pyramid is over.

um I had an old version and cant get the Bulbasaur egg from the help quest also do we really have no way to get the tm for hail if we said yes to helping kriss because now its impossible for me to access the castoform crest.

2 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

um I had an old version and cant get the Bulbasaur egg from the help quest also do we really have no way to get the tm for hail if we said yes to helping kriss because now its impossible for me to access the castoform crest.

Can add the egg for you if you post in your save file.
The Hail TM don't need Kriss's approval, it is found outside the church to the left of the entrance.

Edited:

-Added TM49 Echoed Voice

-Location for Old Rod been changed.

-Some shop items have price adjustments.

-Added 2 more Zygarde Cells.

Edited by Aboodie

Spoiler

So, uh.. I opened the 9 chests in the Wispy ruins, but I can't get access to the chest in the Lost Castle for the Beheeyem Crest, I also started Narcissa quest, do I need to finish it first?

2 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Hide contents

So, uh.. I opened the 9 chests in the Wispy ruins, but I can't get access to the chest in the Lost Castle for the Beheeyem Crest, I also started Narcissa quest, do I need to finish it first?

You need to talk to Spector once all the doors are open, follow him wherever he goes and he will end up in the lost castle and the door will open

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tj simmons said:

You need to talk to Spector once all the doors are open, follow him wherever he goes and he will end up in the lost castle and the door will open

Spector is in his gym, I battled him he gave me whatever he gave you when you beat him, I even finished fully Narcissa's sidequest, but Spector doesn't go to the lost castle, except the first time before he went to his gym, am I missing something?