Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Editing Update:

-Added missing new Zygarde Cell to Zorrialyn Desert.

-Added a Zygarde Cell to its specific tab which was previously available.

 

Format Update News:

In the upcoming months on my free time, the guide will be completely revamped with a new picture and text format, with the current text to be changed to match the new image entitled with it for a better and easier looking and understanding for the item you are searching for.

Example:

Spoiler

1879095656_PokemonRejuvenationFloriaIslandOceanaPier.thumb.png.a5d27c08230ac556984d28788deca6bb.png

 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there. I have a question about Zygarde Cells and figured asking in this thread wasn't the worst possible place to do so.

 

Is there any possible way to know where I did missed a cell that doesn't involve checking every spot again ? I reached 102 at the end of v12 and according to the post last page, there's actually 105 of those.

 

I've looked around a bit on this forum and found the debug tools from v11, but I haven't seen anything that would allow me to nail down the three remaining cells, just the possibility to cheat how many cells I have, which isn't quite what I'm looking for. Ideally, I'd like to manage to nail down  where I missed those three and go pick them up myself. Narrowing down where to search already be great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yumil said:

Hi there. I have a question about Zygarde Cells and figured asking in this thread wasn't the worst possible place to do so.

 

Is there any possible way to know where I did missed a cell that doesn't involve checking every spot again ? I reached 102 at the end of v12 and according to the post last page, there's actually 105 of those.

 

I've looked around a bit on this forum and found the debug tools from v11, but I haven't seen anything that would allow me to nail down the three remaining cells, just the possibility to cheat how many cells I have, which isn't quite what I'm looking for. Ideally, I'd like to manage to nail down  where I missed those three and go pick them up myself. Narrowing down where to search already be great. 

There is no specific search tool for that. All I can help you with is lowering your search progress.
Total Zygarde Cells of 105
Floria 34
Terajuma 26
Terrial 45
You can find them in Debug like you mentioned and compare the numbers, so you can now where to look at.
It would be unfortunate if they were scattered across all 3 categories.
And note that you might not be able to find all of them, since there is a bug that make them not appear after reaching a certain amount collected Zygarde Cells per region, some have them all and some don't. And there also could be the possibility of missing the messable ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i need some help when they added the enhancements pouch for crests and such i had a mega stone and three crests in my previous save is it possible to move them to this pouch or is my items pouch stuck with permanent items that i cant move to the correct one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TheTrueNight said:

i need some help when they added the enhancements pouch for crests and such i had a mega stone and three crests in my previous save is it possible to move them to this pouch or is my items pouch stuck with permanent items that i cant move to the correct one

 

i think you can solve this giving the Mega Stone/Crest to a pokémon and then unequipping it, it should come back to the correct bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kithas said:

i think you can solve this giving the Mega Stone/Crest to a pokémon and then unequipping it, it should come back to the correct bag.

tried it does but the items are for some reason locked in my item pocket and the ones i can put back correctly have vanished before just wondered if it was something i was gonna have to deal with as it tends to throw me off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheTrueNight said:

tried it does but the items are for some reason locked in my item pocket and the ones i can put back correctly have vanished before just wondered if it was something i was gonna have to deal with as it tends to throw me off

Nope, you need a new save file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the tip Aboodie, that's a pretty good indication to have !

 

so the good news is, I can write off the terrial region, got everything there - considering that's the biggest number of cells, that's probably almost the best I could have gotten from it. missing one from terajuma and two from flora. where are the two cells not listed in the guide, by the way ?

 

Is there a short enough list to know which cells are susceptible to just outright disappear because I've gathered enough of them, or is it too widespread for that ? Also, are there other cells that can just be entirely missable such as the one in the sewers ? I know about that one and made extra sure of getting it in time, don't remember about the others.

 

edit : Aight, went over the various locations listed in the guide, it's getting down to the same i already checked on my behalf before that. But reading the last page of this thread, as I probably should have sooner, I see you can tell where are the missing cells from just posting my save ? 'Cause if so, here's mine. Especially if it's because of a bug preventing them from showing up.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Yumil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...