10 hours ago, AnimeCrimson1 said:

How do I post my save file

You can find the save files following this:

C:\Users\[Username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

Your save file is named Game.rxdata , Game_2.rxdata, etc depending on the save file slot you are using if you have multiple save files.
You can attach/drag it in the comments.

11 hours ago, AlexWasTaken said:

can you pls put this in a doc so i can cntrl + f to search for the item, it takes so long to try and find things like fire stones when i have to backtrack through every single chapter/routes/cities. PLS put on doc

You can still search using Ctrl+F, there is not a need for a external source,
There is a 3 type listings for a reason.
1- Chapters for anyone who wants to collect every single item per chapter along their journey as soon as possible.
2- Locations for covering an entire area at once.
3- Typings for locating a specific item.
Hence that is where you should be looking.

1 hour ago, AnimeCrimson1 said:

Game.rxdata thanks

You were missing 2 at Floria region and 3 at Terajuma region.
1 missable cell.
4 you didn't find them.
- missable cell at the Sewers (got that one for you).
- Route 2 (cut cherry-tree) night time cell.
- 3 cells in Valor Mountain.
Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, first of thanks for the hard work in putting all this together, it's super helpful.
I think i found a Zygarde Cell that isn't listed in the Guide, it's on Route 7 south of the Ranch, right next to the Slash and Burn TM  and probably Night Time only

capture010.jpg

Edited by Falirion
Added Screenshot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey, new guy here. There's one more Star Shard in the Terajuma Coral Reef that requires Dive. 

It's Route 6 after exiting Kakori Village, surf and dive into the only deep spot then swim left until you see a white-haired girl floating.

owo.PNG

Edited by Seihai
  • Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:03 AM, Falirion said:

Hi, first of thanks for the hard work in putting all this together, it's super helpful.
I think i found a Zygarde Cell that isn't listed in the Guide, it's on Route 7 south of the Ranch, right next to the Slash and Burn TM  and probably Night Time only

capture010.jpg

For some reason I remember this from the last version, but haven't seen it along my 3 run completions even once. I re-checked with the RPG-Maker, and it's there all the time during day and night, might have been a bug with the Zygarde Cells in total, since some Zygarde Cells disappear from the map after getting a certain number in the region.
I added it to the guide, thanks for your post!

On 10/13/2019 at 6:15 AM, Seihai said:

hey, new guy here. There's one more Star Shard in the Terajuma Coral Reef that requires Dive. 

It's Route 6 after exiting Kakori Village, surf and dive into the only deep spot then swim left until you see a white-haired girl floating.

owo.PNG

That one is within the guide, but I think I didn't list it at the separate Key Items section, thanks for your notice, edited it there.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:00 PM, Aboodie said:

and it's there all the time during day and night

Well... shows again i shouldn't assume, i figured it would be Night only because someone would have seen it (Right next to a TM!) if it was there all the time... oh well.
I saw it on my most recent playthrough, so if i see any others that aren't here i will post (my previous main file had 104+ core, but that one was created during V9 sooo i think i got some double on that one)

21 hours ago, Falirion said:

Well... shows again i shouldn't assume, i figured it would be Night only because someone would have seen it (Right next to a TM!) if it was there all the time... oh well.
I saw it on my most recent playthrough, so if i see any others that aren't here i will post (my previous main file had 104+ core, but that one was created during V9 sooo i think i got some double on that one)

Yeah if you completed V9-11 with all current zygarde cells, you'd have doubles from some areas in Gearen and GDC.
And thanks for your contribution. 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 12:23 AM, Falirion said:

Found an unlisted Zygarde Cell, a 4th one in Zorrialyn Desert
right and Up from the Bridge over the Entrance to Alamisa Urben
capture019.jpg.81498bed84420c5ce53e40caf142cdb0.jpg

Thanks, I'll add that some time later when I got some time off.

The issue with the Zygarde Cells after some point in the region gathering a set number they stop showing, probably a bug that needs fixing the next version update.

Hi it's me again with another Zygarde Cell am i getting annoying yet?
pretty sure this is the last one though, and now that i think about it i probably should have collected them and posted them all at once, anyway:
capture032.jpg.e94164754112f5e9f5d26462162836b6.jpg
Zone Zero: to the left of the big Bomb
that brings the Zygarde Cells up to a total of 105 and they were all there for me (which btw means i can confirm all other noted zygarde cell locations as correct)

10 hours ago, Falirion said:

Hi it's me again with another Zygarde Cell am i getting annoying yet?
pretty sure this is the last one though, and now that i think about it i probably should have collected them and posted them all at once, anyway:
capture032.jpg.e94164754112f5e9f5d26462162836b6.jpg
Zone Zero: to the left of the big Bomb
that brings the Zygarde Cells up to a total of 105 and they were all there for me (which btw means i can confirm all other noted zygarde cell locations as correct)

This one is within the guide under Locations and Chapters, but not on the specific Zygarde Cells tab. (Maybe I forgot to add it there), thanks for the notice though.