Just to be clear, how many Z-cells are there across both versions of Route 2?  I found 3 so far (2 in regular, 1 in the altered), but my game is already not showing 3 cells on my current save (regardless of day/night) so I'm not sure.r

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Just to be clear, how many Z-cells are there across both versions of Route 2?  I found 3 so far (2 in regular, 1 in the altered), but my game is already not showing 3 cells on my current save (regardless of day/night) so I'm not sure.r

4 cells. 2 in each.

Simple question. Did you start playing the updated version from the beginning anew or continued from v11?

1 minute ago, Aboodie said:

4 cells. 2 in each.

Simple question. Did you start playing the updated version from the beginning anew or continued from v11?

I see, so one isn't showing (or I'm looking in the wrong place).

Continued from V11.   Currently have 101 Zcells

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I see, so one isn't showing (or I'm looking in the wrong place).

Continued from V11.   Currently have 101 Zcells

Alright, you are missing 2 cells from East Gearen, 2 missable ones.
1) the one right from the help center

2) the one in the sewers
Both were added V12, so you can't get them if you continued playing from V11.
If you have debug mode, you can revert back to the olde gearen map to claim them, if not you can post your save file here and will add them for you.

9 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Alright, you are missing 2 cells from East Gearen, 2 missable ones.
1) the one right from the help center

2) the one in the sewers
Both were added V12, so you can't get them if you continued playing from V11.
If you have debug mode, you can revert back to the olde gearen map to claim them, if not you can post your save file here and will add them for you.

No, I'm missing these few from Zone Zero and this one from Route 2.  I used pics from the 100% guide.   I got every V11 cell before going to V12.

Spoiler

3bG5mvU.png

Spoiler

6HlvPhR.png

Spoiler

ajn1sgE.png

Spoiler

w05asLk.png

I only have the partial debug, and my free trial of RPG maker ended long ago, so I can't really do anything about them myself now.

Edit: If you can do anything @Aboodie, here is a link to my save file (too big to post here : https://mega.nz/#!Y7RHQK4b!uR4DRoZaJmsZUJ6c4VWBsYBWwySKXJCb2mWkqKMCVUs

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

No, I'm missing these few from Zone Zero and this one from Route 2.  I used pics from the 100% guide.   I got every V11 cell before going to V12.

Reveal hidden contents

3bG5mvU.png

Reveal hidden contents

6HlvPhR.png

Reveal hidden contents

ajn1sgE.png

Reveal hidden contents

w05asLk.png

I only have the partial debug, and my free trial of RPG maker ended long ago, so I can't really do anything about them myself now.

Edit: If you can do anything @Aboodie, here is a link to my save file (too big to post here : https://mega.nz/#!Y7RHQK4b!uR4DRoZaJmsZUJ6c4VWBsYBWwySKXJCb2mWkqKMCVUs

Updated yours to the currently available ones.
Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, seki108 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!   

Hopefully this problem doesn't carry over into V13, though I suppose I can't worry about that for quite a bit.

You're welcome.
Hopefully not x) as long as you are enjoying the game, that would be enough imo.

1 hour ago, yooorick said:

Is there a way to go back to mainland after getting to the pyramid? My team is so weak/underleveled I don't think there's any possible way I can beat Ryland lol

Wrong place to ask.

Just now, Pix said:

how do I turn the phasial cave back exactly? since you cant encounter any pokemons when it's darkened.

I have added it. But it is a feature that will be available later V13+. (Jan forgot to code it in)

Does the Snorelax in Honec Wooks have a chance of carrying leftovers?  So far, it's just had Sitrus berries.   I know in past versions repeatable honey-tree Munchlaxes could have leftovers, but I wasn't sure about the one Snorelax we get now.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Does the Snorelax in Honec Wooks have a chance of carrying leftovers?  So far, it's just had Sitrus berries.   I know in past versions repeatable honey-tree Munchlaxes could have leftovers, but I wasn't sure about the one Snorelax we get now.

Snorlax only holds Sitrus Berry.

• Thanks 1

What are the chances for a trubbish in the east gearen sewers to be holding black sludge? I've been grinding on and off for it for a while and still haven't found one holding any (Although I've found 3 shiny alolan ratattas surprisingly)

41 minutes ago, Leon_Genesis said:

What are the chances for a trubbish in the east gearen sewers to be holding black sludge? I've been grinding on and off for it for a while and still haven't found one holding any (Although I've found 3 shiny alolan ratattas surprisingly)

5%

2 hours ago, Leon_Genesis said:

Thank you, it turns out I havent gotten it yet because sticky hold exists and I've been using thief this whole time. I just thought it was made crazy rare since its poison leftovers.

Yeah, that's why it's better to use a Frisk mon to see the held item sometimes.

7 hours ago, AnimeCrimson1 said:

Will any of the Zygarde cells that are missable will be in any future update i only found 98 thus far

Most likely not. You can post in your save file here and will see what you are missing.