3 minutes ago, Sthibo-Mooi said:

How do i get the eviolite,  I'm having trouble getting to the lower section of zorrialyn library 

After the very first battle with team AA member, you take the stairs left, the room you are in now have 3 bookshelves on the left side, the middle one is a secret passage to the library area.

1 minute ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Need like 5 more Zygarde Cells, I have no idea which ones I've missed, any tips?

Usually it is either ones with certain needed questlines to open an area or night time ones. Haven't marked the night time ones yet.

2 minutes ago, Plasma said:

Thank you for this guide it was very helpful, now I can move to new areas without worrying of skipping  something.

You're welcome. Glad it helped 🙂

50 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Hey, so I can't find that hard stone and I need it for my lycanroc dusk.  does anyone know where exactly I can find it? I can't find it where the guide says.

Ah that's a leftover from V10 that I forgot to remove, I guess thanks for noticing it x)

You can only get Hard Stone from mining or stealing them from wild encounters.

23 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Ah that's a leftover from V10 that I forgot to remove, I guess thanks for noticing it x)

You can only get Hard Stone from mining or stealing them from wild encounters.

OOF ok tysm!!!

1 hour ago, oddmushroom said:

The guide says rock tomb is on the forgotten path but i cant find that anywhere. does anyone know where i should be looking?

There's a tower on the right side of the map blocked off by a tree. Cut the tree, then climb the vines on that tower