Jump to content
lifesapity

[D&D][IC] Valkyria: Scales of War

Recommended Posts

Keldor gratefully nods at the Drow named Ragash before he starts to slowly walk away from the gap. And as he passed by the bald elf he simply said "I am going on ahead of you then if you wanted to follow me". Before he swiftly turned and ran at the gap as fast as his legs could take him before he jumped towards the other side with both arms outstretched to try and at least get his fingers on the other ledge if he didn't manage to clear the entire gap in one long jump".

 

(A total of 23 on my athletics roll wooot).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keldor lands on the other side of the pit, feet first, making the jump quite easily.
Sertanian peeking into to the hallway says "I hope you don't expect me to be able to get over there, not with these knees."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yisan walks back into the room and says to Sertanian "i do not expect you to jump since i am unsure i could make it myself and i am still in my prime. so i will stay to guard until they return."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keldor cautiously surveys the area around him to look for any traps or interesting little details that he might uncover about the place (Rolled an 8...for investigate).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragash walked over to the other hole then turned and ran and attempted to jump the hole that Keldor was on the other side of..(rolled a 15)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragash makes it across easily while Keldor explores the immediate vicinity finding nothing of note.
As Ragash jumps across the hole she cant help but look down and sees the large pile of mushroom from the previous downstairs room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragash smiles in triumph as she has defeated the great enemy of a hole. She then moves over to look down the corner to see what is the next great challenge she must face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keldor would rather carefully and silently continue onwards to try and help Ragash scout ahead of the place. And of course he would try his best to make damn sure that the drow woman would still be in sight. As he honestly didn't want to lose sight of her for one moment and end up having to run around the damn place to try and find her.
(Rolled an 11 for Investigate and Stealth somehow),

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yautja sees that most of the party is on the other side and says "alright, Yisan...keep them safe, I better go make sure these ones don't get themselves killed" then he makes a bounding leap to get across

 

Spoiler

Rolled a 14 on Athletics....once I figured out how to use the sheet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yautja makes it safely across as Ragash pokes her head around the corner.
Ahead she sees two goblins in a chamber with a high ceiling, one stands next to a pair of stone sarcophagi that lie on the floor, the other is kneeling next to a defaced altar.
A 3ft by 3ft hole lies in the corner of the room.
More of the room extends to the north cut off from view, and a door lies closed to the south.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragash lowers her voice."Two goblins one looks like it praying or something. Looks like there is a tomb over there and a hole and a door. Thats all i can see. What do you want to do about them?" she asks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yautja sneaks up very quietly and holds his Javelin in hand as he takes up a position behind the first coffin

 

Spoiler

Rolled a 21 on stealth

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keldor cautiously stays behind the equally under armored Sorcerer before he said "Well in all honesty it might be a good idea to try and quickly take them out from afar if we want to try and investigate the room ahead of us. And in all seriousness I don't like the look of that kneeling goblin, he might be casting a ritual or preparing something else that is nasty.". After he said that he would then try to make out what the kneeling goblin was currently doing to try and see if there is anything magic about it (22 on my ARCANA CHECK woo, except there probably isn't anything magical about it). And he would also try his best to try and remain quiet enough to not be detected. (14 for Stealth)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crouching and keeping low the three that have crossed the hole move forward.
Yautja peeking around the closest sarcophagi is able to see two more goblins resting against another pair of sarcophagi, and a spiral stairway leading up to the roof.
Its hard for Keldor to make out much at this distance, but there doesn't seem to be any noticeable magical effects in the area.
Leaning against the wall to the north is a long plank of wood.

Edited by lifesapity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

welp its been 12 hours

Ragash seeing where this was going to end up going pulls out her Crystal and says a few words ands launches a Firebolt at the goblin kneeling at the alter. Then quickly moves back down the hall way.'

 

Spoiler

welp thats a miss only got 6 on the attack roll soi rolled a nat 1 

 

Edited by rustytengo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The firebolt flies wildly striking the wall above the kneeling goblin, as Ragash turns and runs the goblins start to point and scream.
 

Spoiler

@Megagun @Cronos5010 roll initiative
@Jace Stormkirk @DragonRage since you are on the other side of the hole you can role initiative whenever you deem appropriate.

 

Edited by lifesapity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Rolled a Nat 20 for a total of 24 on the to hit! And rolled fairly low on damage, total of a 6.

Yautja turns to the left and seeing the goblin directly north of him, he throws his Javelin with a powerful thrust to ensure he goes down quickly before they know what's happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the javelin rockets through the air it clips the side of the sarcophagi changing the trajectory of the javelin just enough to save the goblins life as it plunges into his shoulder instead of his heart.
The goblin scream in pain and point towards Yautja's direction screaming something in goblin.
 

Spoiler

@rustytengo you're up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragash popped her head around the corner and launched a firebolt at the closest goblin she could see and then quickly ducking back around the corner.

Spoiler

yeah got a 10 fro 5 damage probably won't hit anything though 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The firebolt launches from Ragash's hand but it is hard to land a shot through the cover provided by the sarcophagi and it doesn't manage to find its mark.

Spoiler

@DragonRage You are up, athletics to jump the hole unless you can think of an acrobatic way to do it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maris attempts to cross the hole by running along hallway wall, then jumping when he starts to loose traction. As he leaps his foot slips on the smooth stone, not getting the momentum he needs it looks like he is going to fall however he just manages to grab onto the lip of the hole, his body slams into the rocky surface leaving him in a slight daze as he slowly pulls himself to his feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...