Help for Ghost Monotype run in Rejuvenation

Yo, after making a Reborn Ice Monotype - I managed to even beat Charlotte, I am ready for a new challenge :D

A Ghost Monotype run in Rejuvenation. Since there is no real Thred for Rejuv und Reborn Sandbox is not possible, I need your help.

Could anyone pls edit following Pokemon in? :)

This are the Mons i would like to have:

Ghastly - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice!

A Decent Poison Attack (like Sludge e.g.) would be nice too, since it doesn't learn any with level Up.

Litwick - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice to!

Please let it hold a Dusk Stone too.

Snorunt - Female - Modest - Also perfect IV pls. If possible with Spikes!

Please with a Dawn Stone.

Frillish - Male - Modest - Pls perfect IV and Confuse Ray!

Honedge - Adamant - Pls perfect IV and with Shadow Sneak already.

Mimikyu - if already possible in Version 9. Male - Adamant - perfect IV!

THAANK you guys!!!!!

Game.rxdata

Oh, sorry. Das mit dem Funkelstein muss ich überlesen haben, aber das Litwick hielt doch einen Finsterstein? Egal. Habe dir jetzt einfach mal drei von beiden Steinen in deinen Rucksack gepackt, wird schon passen.

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, FlygonBlade said:

Yo, after making a Reborn Ice Monotype - I managed to even beat Charlotte, I am ready for a new challenge :D

A Ghost Monotype run in Rejuvenation. Since there is no real Thred for Rejuv und Reborn Sandbox is not possible, I need your help.

Could anyone pls edit following Pokemon in? :)

This are the Mons i would like to have:

Ghastly - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice!

A Decent Poison Attack (like Sludge e.g.) would be nice too, since it doesn't learn any with level Up.

Litwick - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice to!

Please let it hold a Dusk Stone too.

Snorunt - Female - Modest - Also perfect IV pls. If possible with Spikes!

Please with a Dawn Stone.

Frillish - Male - Modest - Pls perfect IV and Confuse Ray!

Honedge - Adamant - Pls perfect IV and with Shadow Sneak already.

Mimikyu - if already possible in Version 9. Male - Adamant - perfect IV!

THAANK you guys!!!!!

Game.rxdata

I'm glad you managed to work it out after all and start you mono! :) 

Just one question, why asking for perfect IVs? They don't really matter, unless you wanna play competitively, or intense mode, where I can understand that it will help... But otherwise, you don't need good IVs or even EV training to win game in Reborn style difficulty.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6.6.2017 at 1:54 AM, Jess said:

I'm glad you managed to work it out after all and start you mono! :) 

Just one question, why asking for perfect IVs? They don't really matter, unless you wanna play competitively, or intense mode, where I can understand that it will help... But otherwise, you don't need good IVs or even EV training to win game in Reborn style difficulty.

Well, I really hate it, if I get a disadvantage because of e.g. 0 Def. IV. And especially in Intense mode - it can loose you battles. :)

1 minute ago, FlygonBlade said:

Well, I really hate it, if I get a disadvantage because of e.g. 0 Def. IV. And especially in Intense mode - it can loose you battles. :)

True... But you can ask for them to be "above average". I don't think that having IVs in mid or low 20s would hurt. It feels a bit of unrealistic having perfect mons from scratch.

30 minutes ago, Jess said:

True... But you can ask for them to be "above average". I don't think that having IVs in mid or low 20s would hurt. It feels a bit of unrealistic having perfect mons from scratch.

That's a point of course - should consider that in future. BTW I just read your Bug Monotype. Very well done there mate!

2 minutes ago, FlygonBlade said:

That's a point of course - should consider that in future. BTW I just read your Bug Monotype. Very well done there mate!

Thank you! I'm doing currently a Poison monorun too and about to start a Bug Monotype of Rejuvenation as well!

Hope they go equally well :D 

And, of course, good luck for your run! I can't say I'm a fan of Ghost types, but they are an interesting type for a monotype!

You could have used the randomiser. I used it in my run. Rest assured a gengar with destiny bond should carry you through the whole run and Angie should give you hell if you're on intense. Goodluck and make sure you're ready for everything in store p.s I just saw that you have a honedge with sword dance so Erick will prove to be hell not angie. Or maybe Amber. Depends if you're on intense 

Edited by rayyan