Jump to content

V9 - Bug Reporting Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The map doesn't seem to recognize some areas like the entirety of Terajuma Island, Grand Dream City and whatever route is beyond that. I'm in Grand Dream City, but the map says I'm at Goldenleaf Gate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developers
8 minutes ago, Glacron Raivoso said:

after beating the pupetter masters, i become stuck right here and watever i do, the char doesn't move. any help?

print.png

Did you happen to lose once before? 

 

3 minutes ago, beelze said:

i am in the toy boz but the puppet master isnt here or anyone. Is this a bugg?

Could you give a screenshot? 

 

1 minute ago, Animefan666 said:

The map doesn't seem to recognize some areas like the entirety of Terajuma Island, Grand Dream City and whatever route is beyond that. I'm in Grand Dream City, but the map says I'm at Goldenleaf Gate.

Noted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jan said:

Did you happen to lose once before? 

 

Could you give a screenshot? 

 

Noted.

I've beaten the puppeteer masters on my first try with aelita.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developers
2 minutes ago, beelze said:

the door wont open and noveone else is there. Is it a bugg http://prntscr.com/ff9mwx

No, you have to go to the back room first and complete the small puzzle first. 

 

2 minutes ago, Glacron Raivoso said:

I've beaten the puppeteer masters on my first try with aelita.

Hm... It's working on my end. Did you happen to use a speed up button or something similar? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jan said:

No, you have to go to the back room first and complete the small puzzle first. 

 

Hm... It's working on my end. Did you happen to use a speed up button or something similar? 

Hmm.... yes, i used the "Alt" key to speed up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

what kind apuzzle is this? i dont get it.........

 

19 minutes ago, Jan said:

No, you have to go to the back room first and complete the small puzzle first. 

 

Hm... It's working on my end. Did you happen to use a speed up button or something similar? 

how does the puzzle work? i dont get it at all... its shined when i went in and nohing happening

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developers
3 minutes ago, Glacron Raivoso said:

Hmm.... yes, i used the "Alt" key to speed up.

 

Hm, It seems to be working fine on my end with the speedup button as well. It could be possible it just got confused and the event went too fast. If you'd like, I could get you unstuck? 

 

Just now, beelze said:

how does the puzzle work? i dont get it at all... its shined when i went in and nohing happening

You have to make all the panels on the floor light up at once by stepping on them. Each panel activates the one adjacent to it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jan said:

Hm, It seems to be working fine on my end with the speedup button as well. It could be possible it just got confused and the event went too fast. If you'd like, I could get you unstuck? 

 

You have to make all the panels on the floor light up at once by stepping on them. Each panel activates the one adjacent to it. 

you cand send a save just before the battle with the puppetter masters. that's fine with me. btw, can you upload the patch in mediafire? 'cause i can't download on MEGA.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if this has been reported already but in Nightmare city,after Zetta tells the player and Aelita that he wished to know if he could have gotten along with Melia,If you go back where the  little girl with the ice cream is(the one where you give her an ice cream in dream city) Aelita is still there and the cutscene with her the player and Zetta is shown again once spoken to her

Edited by Pozyher
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developers
10 minutes ago, Glacron Raivoso said:

you cand send a save just before the battle with the puppetter masters. that's fine with me. btw, can you upload the patch in mediafire? 'cause i can't download on MEGA.

Unfortunately I don't have a save right before then. Only after. Also I can upload to mediafire, sure. 

 

4 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

I dont know if this has been reported already but in Nightmare city,after Zetta tells the player and Aelita that he wished to know if he could have gotten along with Melia,If you go back where the  little girl with the ice cream is(the one where you give her an ice cream in dream city) Aelita is still there and the cutscene with her the player and Zetta is shown again once spoken to her

Noted. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jan said:

Unfortunately I don't have a save right before then. Only after. Also I can upload to mediafire, sure. 

 

Noted. 

Ok, the save after it's fine for me too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor: Running immediately after someone walks away may sometime lead to you watching their sprites disappear

Major: When Aelita waits in the train station to get to route 9 on the train there are 2 doors , if you try to board from the right one (which ofc someone as stupid as me would do) it will cause your sprite to just walk forever on Aelita's sprite and forcing you to restart. ALSO: If you lose to Zetta and go back to the nightmare world , Aelita will still be in the shopping district and is again interactable but can be skipped, but if talked it will result in some messy text.Last one, i dont know how but i somehow got Aelita bugged in the toy house and she was facing down right before fighting the clowns,resulting in the game freezing after successfully beating them.Getting out of the tent and back in fixes the last one btw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jan said:

 

Just restart the game and get out of the tent and back in , make sure Aelita is facing UP. (wrong quote)

Edited by ChrySo
Wrong Quote -.-
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jan said:

Hm, It seems to be working fine on my end with the speedup button as well. It could be possible it just got confused and the event went too fast. If you'd like, I could get you unstuck? 

 

I'm having the same problem as well;  I get stuck after the Puppeteers vanish.

 

Game.rxdata

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developers
Just now, TheWaddleDee said:

I'm having the same problem as well;  I get stuck after the Puppeteers vanish.

 

Game.rxdata

Did you happen to lose once before? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChrySo said:

Just restart the game and get out of the tent and back in , make sure Aelita is facing UP

hmm.. i see..... the problem is that i already saved after the game freezes. ^^'

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developers
1 minute ago, Thebossgummy221 games said:

This happens when I try to enter the train after downloading V9.

Game_2017-06-02_19-54-29.png

Loading up on the train directly fixes this issue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...